Recruit talent on Model Mayhem with Sponsored Casting Calls
With hundreds of thousands of members and tens of thousands of active casting calls at any given time, Model Mayhem is the largest casting network on the planet today. We’re proud of this incredible opportunity for our members.
With this in mind, we’re excited to announce a significant upgrade to our casting platform: Sponsored Casting Calls.
Sponsored Casting Calls provide two major benefits to our members. First, it allows non-member entities to cast directly to the Model Mayhem community. Previously we prohibited non-members (agencies, casting directors, publications, etc.) from posting casting calls, which inhibited the number of opportunities for our members. With Sponsored Casting Calls, our members will gain access to a wider variety of paying opportunities.
Secondly, with so many casting calls live at any given moment, it was very difficult for calls to remain visible to those searching out opportunities. Now Sponsored Casting Calls sit at the top of casting search results for relevant search results.
Sponsored Casting Calls do require payment, and we think the value for money is undeniable. However, we also wanted to reward all of our members. We’ve done so by giving sizable discounts to Sponsored Casting Calls for all members:
Basic/Legacy – 10%
Premium – 15%
VIP – 20%
We hope you all enjoy the upgraded system. Tell your friends!
Now here’s how Sponsored Casting Calls work…
How to create Sponsored Casting Calls
- Register a Guest Account. First-time users who are non-members will need to create a Guest Account. Members can bypass this step simply by logging into Model Mayhem.
- Create your casting. Here’s where you state your casting call details. The more accurate and detailed your description, the more people will trust you and respond.
- Pay and activate casting. Here’s where you confirm and pay for your casting. After you’ve paid, you’ll see another confirmation page (“Casting Call Posted!”) with links to view your casting call and manage all your casting calls.
3 tips for successful Sponsored Casting Calls
- Social media buttons on casting calls allow anyone to share them through Facebook, Twitter, and email.
- If you place a Sponsored Casting Call, you can change its start/end and run times while it’s active. If the new run time is in a higher payment tier than the original one (e.g., 2 weeks instead of 1), you’ll pay the difference.
- If your Sponsored Casting Call gets taken down, feel free to work with us through customer service about the issue. If you broke the casting call or site rules, we won’t refund you for taken down casting calls. However, we will provide refunds for casting calls taken down in error.
That’s it! Please also check our FAQ (“Casting Calls/Travel Notices/Availability Notices” section) for answers to frequently asked questions about this feature.
Post a Sponsored Casting Call on MM today.