Forums > Photography Talk > Anyone want a Hasselblad 500c?

Photographer

TheLeicaGuy

Springfield, Massachusetts, US

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … %3AIT&rd=1

You are bidding on a Hasselblad 500c - I think from 1965-69. Somewhere in there. I bought it used from an estate sale about 5 months ago. When I bought it - I took it to the local camera shop and had them tune it up.

It comes with three backs - all vintage. The serial numbers for the backs match the inserts. That makes them more valuable - I am told... as its the original set.

It comes with a standard 80mm Zeiss lens. The lens is in great shape - no mold, no fungus, no scratches.

It comes with a flash bracket. The flash on the bracket kinda sucked... and I am not including it - because I think its broken. The bracket however - is in good shape and is an original Hasselblad piece. You can just stick any external flash onto it - and connect it with a mini sync cable. It has a hot shoe - though I don't think that the hot shoe fires... (I can't see how - as there is no connection port from the bracket to the camera)... I think the hot shoe just holds the flash in place.

So camera, bracket, lens, three film backs (all 120s - no light leaks) and I will throw in a case. A hard metal briefcase - that just needs new foam inside.

Oh... the lens comes with a lens hood... and there is what I think is called a viewer... though I am not sure. Basically, its a magnifyer that goes on the ground glass (like a cone) so you can see the image larger and make your focus a little clearer. Both the lens hood and the viewer thingie are hasselblad originals.

I am looking to sell the whole package as a set for $1000.00. I bought it for $1300 and used it a handful of times. The reserve bid is $800.00.

This camera is a beauty - and I will offer a 30 day return policy.

May 12 05 03:10 pm Link