Forums > Photography Talk > Stolen images

Photographer

Viper Studios

Little Rock, Arkansas, US

Anyone recognize their photos on gostrippers.net or girlstogo.net (one is a wraparound to the other).

If they have your images up without your consent, you might want to send them a DMCA cease and desist along with notice to the ISP and hosting site.

Mark

Nov 11 05 09:10 pm Link

Photographer

Dean Johnson

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

Thanks for the "heads-up" on this!

I have this kind of sh*t happen to me all the time but luckily none of my work is on this one!

Nov 12 05 05:47 am Link

Model

No name

Chicago, Illinois, US

Yikes! QUite a few familiar faces on gostripper!

Nov 12 05 08:10 am Link

Photographer

PDXImaging

Lake Oswego, Oregon, US

I recognize at least one of Johnny Crosslin's images on the gostrippers.net site...

Nov 12 05 08:20 am Link

Photographer

johnnycrosslin

Dallas, Texas, US

waiting for a call back from my lawyer about them

Nov 12 05 08:33 am Link

Model

Shayuma

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Uh ohhhhhhh I saw about 6 models that I personally recognize. Even one of Eyeshocker's girls is on there!!!

Dam, I must not be fine enough for anyone to steal my images and put them on a stripper site. *sigh*

Nov 12 05 08:42 am Link

Photographer

GWC

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Gunfitr wrote:
Anyone recognize their photos on gostrippers.net or girlstogo.net

Someone steal my pictures ...please!

GWC!

Nov 12 05 08:45 am Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

GWC wrote:

Someone steal my pictures ...please!

GWC!

GWC, the Henny Youngman of photography...

Nov 12 05 08:56 am Link

Photographer

i c e c o l d

Fort Myers, Florida, US

Shayuma wrote:
Uh ohhhhhhh I saw about 6 models that I personally recognize. Even one of Eyeshocker's girls is on there!!!

Dam, I must not be fine enough for anyone to steal my images and put them on a stripper site. *sigh*

Oh trust me Shayuma....your more than fine enough. I have always loved your work and thought you were beautiful.

and yeah....I regonized a few of Johnny's photos also. It sad that pukes like that have to steal someones work.

Whats funny is the sap that orders one of those girls...but sorry "that one is not available" at this time. I guess thats why they have this disclaimer:

"Choose Alternates
Choosing alternates ensures that you will still get the entertainers of your choice, in the occasion your first choice is not available."

Still sad.....Go get them Johnny!!!!

Nov 12 05 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

Fireflyfotography

Las Colinas, Panamá, Panama

Sorry Johnny I didnt see you saw this  disreguard my email

Nov 12 05 05:40 pm Link

Photographer

David_Davis

Bangor, Maine, US

Brian Diaz wrote:

GWC, the Henny Youngman of photography...

LMAO

Nov 12 05 05:42 pm Link

Model

DB

Sacramento, California, US

Yea, I'm one of the girls on that site. My friend who actually owns a stripping company found it while researching his compeition and let me know a few weeks ago. Johnny's guys are on it.

Thanks for looking out for each other you guys!
That rocks!!!!

~Daniella Bae "not Trina"  =oP

Nov 12 05 08:43 pm Link

Photographer

Atlskies

Franklin, Tennessee, US

I see that this thread was first brought to everyone's attention over a month ago, but notice that images belonging to photographer's here on MM have not been removed and the site apparently is still up and running.

Dec 22 05 09:29 am Link

Photographer

Fireflyfotography

Well there isnt much you can do if you put your photos in a stock agency
and the agency throws your images into CD packages that people can buy for 50$-100$ per 100+images or there is the other opinion..

Dec 22 05 11:14 am Link

Model

-suede-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

None of me or any I know offhand, but I did a little actual READING on the site...and *CRINGE*  Spelling!  Oh, the horror!  The horror!  People, seriously, spell check your damn FAQ!!

Dec 22 05 12:34 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Gunfitr wrote:
Anyone recognize their photos on gostrippers.net or girlstogo.net (one is a wraparound to the other).

If they have your images up without your consent, you might want to send them a DMCA cease and desist along with notice to the ISP and hosting site.

Mark

I love it when people steal others images and then actually put their copyright all over the shot..I guess to keep others from stealing the stolen images?

Dec 22 05 02:45 pm Link

Photographer

Karl Blessing

Caledonia, Michigan, US

KM von Seidl wrote:

I love it when people steal others images and then actually put their copyright all over the shot..I guess to keep others from stealing the stolen images?

Or to perhaps try to add some credibility, but its actually so that people who like to rip images and spread em around, the lil copyright on the bottom acts as free advertizement back to their site.

Dec 22 05 06:18 pm Link

Photographer

Huntsville Car Scene

Huntsville, Alabama, US

This opens up an interesting area which I'm having to deal with more and more.  For those of you who do publish your work electronically, how do you deal with copyright infringements? 

Having an attorney send a letter every time still costs you and the violator still got what they wanted for a while.  Is it possible to get anything for damages?

Dec 22 05 07:02 pm Link

Photographer

Fireflyfotography

Huntsville Car Scene wrote:
This opens up an interesting area which I'm having to deal with more and more.  For those of you who do publish your work electronically, how do you deal with copyright infringements? 

Having an attorney send a letter every time still costs you and the violator still got what they wanted for a while.  Is it possible to get anything for damages?

Well in this case a free date hahahaha!!! and more !!

Dec 22 05 07:04 pm Link