Model

CagedGypsy

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

are not a busty girls friend.  Has anyone else had a problem with them?  Not even a half hour after wearing one (a good one mind you) my neck and upper back begin to suffer majorly.

Sometimes this type of bra is required for some garments. sad  I sometimes wear it in hopes that I will get use to the pain it invokes so by summer it won't cause so much.

Does anyone else have this problem?

Feb 20 08 10:44 am Link

Photographer

Robert Winn Photography

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

I usually don't wear a bra.  smile

Feb 20 08 10:47 am Link

Model

LaLa4

Oshkosh, Wisconsin, US

I gots little bewbies. Sorry. sad

Feb 20 08 10:49 am Link

Model

-Titania-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

CagedGypsy wrote:
are not a busty girls friend.  Has anyone else had a problem with them?  Not even a half hour after wearing one (a good one mind you) my neck and upper back begin to suffer majorly.

Sometimes this type of bra is required for some garments. sad  I sometimes wear it in hopes that I will get use to the pain it invokes so by summer it won't cause so much.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I take a string and tie my straps together on a regular bra (after I let them out the sufficient amount.) I'd rather wear a strapless than a t-back bra. it seems like all of the distributer decided that the 'in' look this year in promo wear is t-back spaghetti strap tanks. Good idea, considering they like busty girls....

Feb 20 08 10:53 am Link

Photographer

Robert Winn Photography

Virginia Beach, Virginia, US

LalaineNudes wrote:
I gots little bewbies. Sorry. sad

Don't apologize... They be cute.

Feb 20 08 10:56 am Link

Model

LaLa4

Oshkosh, Wisconsin, US

Robert Winn Photography wrote:

Don't apologize... They be cute.

big_smile

Feb 20 08 10:56 am Link

Model

CagedGypsy

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

-Titania- wrote:

I take a string and tie my straps together on a regular bra (after I let them out the sufficient amount.) I'd rather wear a strapless than a t-back bra. it seems like all of the distributer decided that the 'in' look this year in promo wear is t-back spaghetti strap tanks. Good idea, considering they like busty girls....

I never thought of doing that.  The t-back is brutal.

Feb 20 08 11:32 am Link

Photographer

bobby sargent

Deming, New Mexico, US

They look worse than a jock strap.  Glad I do not have to wear one. bs

Feb 20 08 01:08 pm Link

Model

Kristen LT

New York, New York, US

I have never worn a  t back bra, but the strapless ones are utterly useless in my world.

Feb 20 08 03:23 pm Link