Forums > Events > April 26-27 Detroit Art Nude / Fetish Group Shoot

Model

The REAL SamPson

Rochester Hills, Michigan, US

i just want to say it was a pleasure to meet everyone... and i was so impressed at how nice and inviting everyone was... this was my first group shoot and it was a blast... there wasn't a dull moment... i can't wait til' the next DEAC event.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

now off to take a much needed nap!

Apr 28 08 02:29 pm Link

Photographer

Timothy Nolan

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

DVS wrote:

And I apologize sincerely for that.  My monitors also made some great notes to keep things more secure for DEAC 2.  One main thing is having a montor stationed at each entrance area so no unauthorized people can even ENTER the areas.  But the best monitors are ourselves.  If you and anyone else come back to DEAC 2 and see/experience anything disruptive/disrepectful/unprofessional, let any DEAC staff know and we will take appropriate action.

Oh, no, that was another shoot way back when - didn't experience this at all, just sorry Alizarine had to deal with it.

Apr 28 08 02:32 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Southwick

Rock Island, Illinois, US

I wish to thank DVS and his staff for all the hard work to organize and run such a great group shoot.

To the models I had the privelge of working with... Thank You... for posing nude in the cold or on the cold surfaces smile allowing me to tie you up and making this a very fun weekend. You all made the toil of lugging equipment up and down the stairs worth every aching muscle.

Seeing old friends... making new ones... putting faces to Artists, whos work I have admired. I'm looking forward to the next one. big_smile

My AVI is from the shoot.

Apr 28 08 02:36 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Another great suggestion by Joe "the fro" table Staff guy...for next online registration, everyone must submit a basic photo and cell number.  Then, when comes the days of the shoot, a large poster will be made with all our mugshots with numbers to call so we can find each other.  Of course, it would be only publicly viewed at the hours of the event and not online.  We had too many models not finding their photographers because of our voyeurism behind the camera.  big_smile

Apr 28 08 02:37 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Michael Southwick wrote:

Great shot...I recognize who's ass that is from even the tiny avatar.  big_smile

Apr 28 08 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

J Vida

Toledo, Ohio, US

https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080427/21/48152c70788cc_m.jpg

Eh? Eh? More to come folks!!

Apr 28 08 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Southwick

Rock Island, Illinois, US

DVS wrote:
Great shot...I recognize who's ass that is from even the tiny avatar.  big_smile

One of many very nice ass....ummm models assets or attributes at the shoot.big_smile

Apr 28 08 02:44 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Jose G Photo wrote:
https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080427/21/48152c70788cc_m.jpg

Eh? Eh? More to come folks!!

Ah...beautiful Sara...great shot!

Apr 28 08 02:46 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Michael Southwick wrote:

One of many very nice ass....ummm models assets or attributes at the shoot.big_smile

I know...it was like being at a huge all-you-can-eat international buffet with only a tiny salad plate.  big_smile

Apr 28 08 02:48 pm Link

Photographer

J Vida

Toledo, Ohio, US

DVS My assistant and I had a great time at the shoot. With any luck, I'll be invited to DEAC II. Great venue, Great people, Great experience. Rock the hell on.

Good luck and take care.

-Jose-

Apr 28 08 02:49 pm Link

Photographer

Darker-Side of-Midnight

Southfield, Michigan, US

I love this place!!

Apr 28 08 02:54 pm Link

Model

Mary40

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Eric Paul Owens wrote:
...phew for a second I thought I had left my panties behind.

and another because I am in the mood to share
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3214/2449688834_2c4835598a.jpg

Thanks all!  What a fun, dusty, oily and interesting experience.  Thanks to those who: loaned me a mirror, carried my bag, gave me shoes, wiped dust off windowsills, held the elevator, gave me water, pointed me in the right direction, and helped with my hair.

Apr 28 08 02:56 pm Link

Photographer

Timothy Nolan

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

Jose G Photo wrote:
DVS My assistant and I had a great time at the shoot. With any luck, I'll be invited to DEAC II. Great venue, Great people, Great experience. Rock the hell on.

Good luck and take care.

-Jose-

I wanna hear the rest of the story about waking up in N. Dakota in someone else's pants...

Apr 28 08 02:59 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Timothy Nolan wrote:

I wanna hear the rest of the story about waking up in N. Dakota in someone else's pants...

Hmmm...talk about a party.  big_smile

Apr 28 08 03:01 pm Link

Photographer

J Vida

Toledo, Ohio, US

Timothy Nolan wrote:

LMAO!! I simply remember going to a party with some friends. Next thing I know me and 2 friends are in my truck parked in a rest area and we see a sign that says "Welcome to North Dakota" and it was a sunday... the party we attended was on the friday before...lol. I'm in someone else's pants, but all of my property was in them lol.

Apr 28 08 03:01 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Jose G Photo wrote:

Of course you will be invited to DEAC II.  Everyone is (except the no-contacting no-shows).

Apr 28 08 03:03 pm Link

Photographer

J Vida

Toledo, Ohio, US

DVS wrote:

Of course you will be invited to DEAC II.  Everyone is (except the no-contacting no-shows).

SCORE!!

Apr 28 08 03:03 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Jose G Photo wrote:

LMAO!! I simply remember going to a party with some friends. Next thing I know me and 2 friends are in my truck parked in a rest area and we see a sign that says "Welcome to North Dakota" and it was a sunday... the party we attended was on the friday before...lol. I'm in someone else's pants, but all of my property was in them lol.

And the party started in Ohio?  big_smile

Apr 28 08 03:04 pm Link

Photographer

J Vida

Toledo, Ohio, US

DVS wrote:

And the party started in Ohio?  big_smile

No...started in Onaway Michigan, on Black Lake lol.

Apr 28 08 03:05 pm Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

DVS wrote:

Hmmm...now I'm curious as to how many panties were lost at DEAC... big_smile

Who souveniered the most?

Was there a panty raid I was unaware of?

Apr 28 08 03:06 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Jen_T wrote:

Was there a panty raid I was unaware of?

I'm thinking the whole DEAC event was one huge panty raid of sorts.

Apr 28 08 03:08 pm Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

Michael Southwick wrote:
I wish to thank DVS and his staff for all the hard work to organize and run such a great group shoot.

To the models I had the privelge of working with... Thank You... for posing nude in the cold or on the cold surfaces smile allowing me to tie you up and making this a very fun weekend. You all made the toil of lugging equipment up and down the stairs worth every aching muscle.

Seeing old friends... making new ones... putting faces to Artists, whos work I have admired. I'm looking forward to the next one. big_smile

*cough*I'mdyingtoseesomeofours*cough*

big_smile

Apr 28 08 03:09 pm Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

DVS wrote:

I'm thinking the whole DEAC event was one huge panty raid of sorts.

lol

mine were off the majority of the time.

big_smile

Apr 28 08 03:09 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Jose G Photo wrote:

No...started in Onaway Michigan, on Black Lake lol.

Damn guy...I just Google Mapped it:

1,002 mi – about 17 hours 10 mins

What the hell did you guys drink and how much?  big_smile

And did you ever find out who's pants they were?

Apr 28 08 03:10 pm Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

DVS wrote:

*note to self*

When asked to go to a party with Jose driving say...

No way Jose!

big_smile

Apr 28 08 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

J Vida

Toledo, Ohio, US

DVS wrote:

Are you ready? Absynth. Everclear and minute made fruit juice. lol, it was an engagement party. And no, never did find out who's pants they were. But I'm assuming that at some point we exchanged pants lol.

Apr 28 08 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

J Vida

Toledo, Ohio, US

Jen_T wrote:

*note to self*

When asked to go to a party with Jose driving say...

No way Jose!

big_smile

I was drinking OJ when i read that lol. my dog got a face full of OJ spew lol. And the "made me crack the hell up" award of the day goes to JEN T !!!

Apr 28 08 03:13 pm Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

Jose G Photo wrote:

I was drinking OJ when i read that lol. my dog got a face full of OJ spew lol. And the "made me crack the hell up" award of the day goes to JEN T !!!

LMAO

big_smile

Apr 28 08 03:14 pm Link

Photographer

Timothy Nolan

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

Jen_T wrote:

lol

mine were off the majority of the time.

big_smile

*adds you to the list of must-not-miss for next time*

Apr 28 08 03:17 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Jose G Photo wrote:
Are you ready? Absynth.

Ah...loved that stuff when I still drank, but I never lost pants from it.  big_smile  Talk about a kick-in-the-ass when drinking raw.

Jose G Photo wrote:
lol, it was an engagement party. And no, never did find out who's pants they were. But I'm assuming that at some point we exchanged pants lol.

Maybe it was the one getting engaged?  Perhaps in some crazy moment, he was having cold feet and you offered to help him out by taking his place...and thus the pants exchange?  big_smile

Or dare I ask if your ass hurt when you woke up?  (sorry...had to go there...saw an opening and ran for it)

Apr 28 08 03:17 pm Link

Photographer

J Vida

Toledo, Ohio, US

DVS wrote:

Jose G Photo wrote:
Are you ready? Absynth.

Ah...loved that stuff when I still drank, but I never lost pants from it.  big_smile  Talk about a kick-in-the-ass when drinking raw.

Maybe it was the one getting engaged?  Perhaps in some crazy moment, he was having cold feet and you offered to help him out by taking his place...and thus the pants exchange?  big_smile

Or dare I ask if your ass hurt when you woke up?  (sorry...had to go there...saw an opening and ran for it)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA. lol sorry no soreness lol. But now you've got me thinking about the cold feet thing lol.

Apr 28 08 03:21 pm Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

DVS wrote:

Jose G Photo wrote:
Are you ready? Absynth.

ROFLMAO ~ I was so gonna go there but wanted to wait until someone else did first.

big_smile

Apr 28 08 03:21 pm Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

Timothy Nolan wrote:

*adds you to the list of must-not-miss for next time*

wink

Apr 28 08 03:22 pm Link

Model

Kioko

Detroit, Michigan, US

DVS wrote:
Another great suggestion by Joe "the fro" table Staff guy...for next online registration, everyone must submit a basic photo and cell number.  Then, when comes the days of the shoot, a large poster will be made with all our mugshots with numbers to call so we can find each other.  Of course, it would be only publicly viewed at the hours of the event and not online.  We had too many models not finding their photographers because of our voyeurism behind the camera.  big_smile

Here! Here!... (raises hand and nods in agreement)

Apr 28 08 03:22 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Jose G Photo wrote:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA. lol sorry no soreness lol. But now you've got me thinking about the cold feet thing lol.

Without soreness, to me that would be the next illogical step.  big_smile  Afterall, when drunk, you can always switch places with another by exchaging clothes.  I tried convincing some models of that at the Erotic Ball...they didn't believe me.

Apr 28 08 03:25 pm Link

Photographer

DVS

Detroit, Michigan, US

Jen_T wrote:

ROFLMAO ~ I was so gonna go there but wanted to wait until someone else did first.

big_smile

I am here to help!

Apr 28 08 03:25 pm Link

Photographer

J Vida

Toledo, Ohio, US

lol haha!!!

Apr 28 08 03:26 pm Link

Photographer

Darker-Side of-Midnight

Southfield, Michigan, US

Kioko wrote:

Here! Here!... (raises hand and nods in agreement)

Stands next to her to support her.......  (holds them both}-------

Apr 28 08 03:32 pm Link

Model

Kioko

Detroit, Michigan, US

Darker-Side of-Midnight wrote:
I love this place!!

I had an amazing time with you. Thank God ...I mean it's nice that you live down the road so it's easy if I wanted to come play...I mean shoot with you again sometime. wink

Apr 28 08 03:32 pm Link

Model

Kioko

Detroit, Michigan, US

Darker-Side of-Midnight wrote:

Stands next to her to support her.......  (holds them both}-------

With 14 pounds of...Well you know. I could use the help...lol

Apr 28 08 03:35 pm Link