Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > New Flavor of Love

Model

Kitina Thomas

San Antonio, Florida, US

Hey all New Flavor of love who is going to enter? lol!

Mar 17 06 10:03 am Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

What?

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

there isn't really a new season in the works, is there?

Mar 17 06 10:06 am Link

Model

Emmy21

Holland, Michigan, US

I know I am lol

Mar 17 06 10:07 am Link

Model

Kitina Thomas

San Antonio, Florida, US

CrazyIsabelAurora wrote:
What?

NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

there isn't really a new season in the works, is there?

Yes, ma'am there is...pays too

Mar 17 06 10:07 am Link

Model

~*Isabel Aurora*~

Boca del Mar, Florida, US

Kitina Thomas wrote:

Yes, ma'am there is...pays too

you have go to be kidding me!

and it pays...I don't know about you - but it would take a LOT of money for me to want to even pretend I am attracted to him!  And I don't know if you could pay me enough to touch or kiss him

Ok but that's silly...if on the first show he kept kicking people off who weren't real, why are they advertising pay for this one?  And how can they have him turn around and do another bachelor show just like that? Did Hoops and him fallout already? If they haven't already, they will soon

Mar 17 06 10:10 am Link

Model

Emmy21

Holland, Michigan, US

Wow I didn't know they actually paid those girls, Now I know how they got so many last time.

Mar 17 06 10:10 am Link

Model

Kitina Thomas

San Antonio, Florida, US

CrazyIsabelAurora wrote:

you have go to be kidding me!

and it pays...I don't know about you - but it would take a LOT of money for me to want to even pretend I am attracted to him!  And I don't know if you could pay me enough to touch or kiss him

Ok but that's silly...if on the first show he kept kicking people off who weren't real, why are they advertising pay for this one?  And how can they have him turn around and do another bachelor show just like that? Did Hoops and him fallout already? If they haven't already, they will soon

Girl I don't know.  My friend who works in the industry sent me the email about it.  You have to consider that it is a reality show and it most likely got high ratings because of the drama.  Did you think those women were really there for Flav? lol.   I was just passing it along but me personally...there is no amount of acting that could make me pretend to EVEN be attracted to him, I am not entering.  I just thought it was funny.  I wouldn't be surprised if Hoopz or New York get there own reality show.

Mar 17 06 10:14 am Link

Model

Kitina Thomas

San Antonio, Florida, US

Emmy21 wrote:
Wow I didn't know they actually paid those girls, Now I know how they got so many last time.

Yeah, I was wondering that myself; until I got this email.  It says they get a daily rate.  I am sure it is on craigslist somewhere, you know for castings.

Mar 17 06 10:16 am Link

Model

Ariette

Brooklyn, Indiana, US

they need to have a flavor of love with a hot model guy, or some big sexy celeb.

Mar 17 06 11:10 am Link

Photographer

TEAM

Oxnard, California, US

LADIES... yes there is a new one and of course you get paid.  HOWEVER, please believe that you get the choice to stay or go after you see who the mystery person is. smile 

Did you all read my interview with Cristal "SERIOUS"?  Check out my site if you get the chance.

Mar 17 06 12:55 pm Link

Model

Angelus

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Also...word to the wise. If you are serious about being in this industry, it's NOT a  good idea.

Reality "talent" or stars are looked upon as incredible. You will have a hard time trying to build something legitimate after being on one. Especially "Flavor of love."

If you're just looking for something to do...or "have some fun"...go for it. And, yeah, they're paying this year. For obvious reasons...as alot of the last season's contestants had issues with the show. Even those who didn't make it on to the show. So keep that in mind.

Mar 17 06 02:42 pm Link