Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > New Blog: How a reflector can improve your photogr

Photographer

Phil Jones Photography

Basildon, England, United Kingdom

New Blog: How a reflector can improve your photography

In my new blog I show a simple but effective way of improving your photography by bouncing natural light back on to your model using just a reflector. I've included new images from a recent shoot the lovely Grace Parry and never seen images of other models.

I hope you like it! :-)

http://www.philjones-photography.co.uk/blog

Nov 30 16 05:25 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Nicely done Mr. P, well thought out, concise, and wonderfully illustrated  .  .  .  thanks for sharing  .  .  .

SOS

Nov 30 16 07:22 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

I would have been interested in seeing more of the technique:  where the reflector was, how it was held up.  Tips for using a reflector when there is not a third person to hold it.  You talked about wrapping the lens and pointed out how the reflector was visible in one shot, but it is not clear what you did or what you used.

Nov 30 16 08:42 pm Link

Photographer

Phil Jones Photography

Basildon, England, United Kingdom

Hunter  GWPB wrote:
I would have been interested in seeing more of the technique:  where the reflector was, how it was held up.  Tips for using a reflector when there is not a third person to hold it.  You talked about wrapping the lens and pointed out how the reflector was visible in one shot, but it is not clear what you did or what you used.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I will try and capture more behind the scenes shots next time.

Dec 01 16 07:57 am Link