Forums > General Industry > Your photographic bucket list

Photographer

IMAGINERIES

New York, New York, US

Would it be an amazing site somewhere on the planet.
A opportunity to shoot portraits of your favorite celebrity.
Or any thing you can come up with!

Nov 27 20 05:50 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Well I am still hoping to do that Nude Supermodels Silly String Shootout in a Zero Gravity Chamber ( preferably on a Space Shuttle with a view of the Earth in the background ) but my discussions with the " Team " have bogged down due to Covid

Other than that - nothing really

Nov 27 20 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

I haven't done any air-to-air photography since 2007. It would be such a treat to be in the back seat of a T-6, canopy open, taking pictures of beautiful vintage airplanes. This picture was taken through the waist window of a B-25 at the Gathering of Mustangs and Legends at Rickenbacker Field, Columbus, OH, September 2007.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Gathering-of-Mustangs-and-Legends-September-2007/i-SwVcFGr/0/143ae2af/L/Four%20Mustangs-L.jpg

Nov 27 20 06:26 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

i dont really have a bucket list, more just MM members i've wanted to work with.  i've pretty much photographed or met them all. except...theres one model on here i've wanted to photograph for a long time, and now shes moving out of state and has an availability notice up, but i'm uncertain if i want to book anyone during pandemic. especially if theyre active with a lot of other people.

Jan 20 21 08:19 pm Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

UnderWater shoots fascinate me. I would love to do a series with the right models (Need specific hair and figure for what I imagine) Plus the right styling (outfits.accessories)

Jan 20 21 11:45 pm Link

Photographer

63fotos

Flagstaff, Arizona, US

Brooklyn Bridge Images wrote:
UnderWater shoots fascinate me. I would love to do a series with the right models (Need specific hair and figure for what I imagine) Plus the right styling (outfits.accessories)

The few I have done have been fun. I would like to do more.

Back to the original question. I have always wanted to photograph the wolves of Lamar Valley(Yellowstone)in winter.

Jan 21 21 07:28 am Link

Photographer

Ivan123

Arlington, Virginia, US

Astrophotography.  I have a nice but not very big telescope but I live in a city so the skies are not dark enough to do galaxies and such.  There is this place in New Zealand that has made a small industry out of amateur astronomer tourism simply because the air is dry and there are almost no lights for a 100km in any direction so the skies are dark.  The Milky Way is amazing.  I can always download pictures from Hubble but there is something special about doing your own.

Jan 21 21 09:04 am Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Too many complex concepts too complicated to sketch!

Jan 21 21 11:15 am Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

Ivan123 wrote:
Astrophotography.  I have a nice but not very big telescope but I live in a city so the skies are not dark enough to do galaxies and such.  There is this place in New Zealand that has made a small industry out of amateur astronomer tourism simply because the air is dry and there are almost no lights for a 100km in any direction so the skies are dark.  The Milky Way is amazing.  I can always download pictures from Hubble but there is something special about doing your own.

I would love to visit the spot in Canada that is prime for Aurora viewing(Yellow Knife)?
If I take up Astrophotography though, I will get too wrapped up in pressure to get quality images and miss out on the plus side of the experience.

Jan 21 21 01:19 pm Link

Photographer

A Thousand Words

Lakeland, Florida, US

Mine would be a nude model, shot in the painted desert in southern Utah or Arizona.

Jan 22 21 07:05 am Link

Photographer

Managing Light

Salem, Virginia, US

Ivan123 wrote:

There are several astronomical dark spots on (and near) the Blue Ridge Parkway south of Roanoke, VA.  It's not like shooting in Death Valley, but it's a lot better than where you live.

Jan 22 21 11:42 am Link

Photographer

Dan Howell

Kerhonkson, New York, US

I don't know about bucket list, but maybe non-specific future plans.

-backstage at 1929 preserved/restored theater that I have been volunteering at in trade for shoot time
-small-town private airport with 60-70s vintage planes and gliders for retro-vintage fashion shoot
-commercial rental studio that is an outdoor wet/dry studio. looking for client who can afford the rental fee which is quite high.

Jan 24 21 05:14 am Link

Photographer

goofus

Santa Barbara, California, US

there are a couple.. but the one I have been chasing for like 15 years:  Mexican Midget Rodeo participants

I only hear about the shows AFTERWARDS

Jan 27 21 08:52 am Link

Photographer

tonedeftony

Florence, Oregon, US

There are SO MANY. I have all these ideas in my head an on little notes around my house that I want to try, but I live in the back and beyond of nowhere and my fiancee isn't always willing to sit while I figure out how to set up and capture a concept (nor can I afford to pay models every time I have an idea). Costuming, book covers, cinematic stuff, anamorphic, astrophotography, augh- I just need help

Feb 01 21 10:51 pm Link

Model

utahwifekrista

South Willard, Utah, US

I would love to do a nude waterfall shoot. That is on my bucket list..

Feb 04 21 12:38 am Link

Photographer

KegRiver

Keg River, Alberta, Canada

My bucket list has one item in it at the moment.

That is to learn to be a better photographer.

I don't see myself as an artist therefore I have no particular shoot I want to do. I just want to be able to provide locals with competent work.
Being a small northern community we don't have any local professional photographers. To hire one from a southern city is beyond many peoples means, so since I have the appropriate equipment and enjoy photography, I figure it's something I could do to give back to my community.

Mar 02 21 07:03 pm Link

Photographer

Kevin Connery

El Segundo, California, US

utahwifekrista wrote:
I would love to do a nude waterfall shoot. That is on my bucket list..

I don't think I've ever seen a waterfall wearing clothes, so a nude waterfall shoot should be easy. smile

Mar 04 21 10:38 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

FFantastique wrote:
Too many complex concepts too complicated to sketch!

My concepts will leave the History Channel of the year 3000 scratching their heads wondering
“How did he do it?”
“What does it really mean?”😉
Moore’s Law will by then have computing power exponentially greater than we have now.
The implant/AirPod on the left side alone, might be able to do the computing of a current Cray,
yet despite throwing tons of time at it, they still find it enigmatic🤯

Mar 05 21 08:42 am Link

Photographer

Eric212Grapher

Saint Louis, Missouri, US

My only item on my bucket list:
To photograph the Old Oaken Bucket (Indiana-Purdue football rivalry).

The rest on my list are more pails than buckets.

I would love to do a series of naked shoppers. Finding the models is not the challenge, but finding the store owners willing to allow me to shoot in their businesses seems to the be the problem. I'm on the quest of asking a hundred times, knowing I'll get 99 rejections. Waiting for that first one to say yes. I've done the guerrilla shoots, but I'm looking for a more controlled shoot with lighting and poses, without the threat of getting the police involved.

Mar 07 21 08:13 am Link

Photographer

Richard Majerski

East Hartford, Connecticut, US

Want the cover of Vanity Fair with ScarJo or Margot Robbie.Not too much to ask is it?

Mar 07 21 01:08 pm Link

Photographer

rGlenndonShoots

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Camera equipment and a change of clothes in the saddlebags, 2 wheels below, open road and the next shoot ahead. Repeat.
Oh, wait you said bucket list, not fantasy

Mar 30 21 10:58 am Link