Forums > Events > OK Corral New York style

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Sandy Ramirez wrote:

Ched wrote:
My makeup artist flaked hardcore.

Oh yeah I remember that, as well as all but two MUAs (if you include the bodypainter) flaking as well. BTW what happened to all the Male Models?

Benny MM# 6741 >>> MALE MODEL - Pulled Out had to work... (We never pulled his name)
Steve Guchi MM# 436763 >>> MALE MODEL  - Was there shooting instead of modeling!!!

Don't know what happened to the rest of them...

Aug 04 07 09:34 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

next

Aug 04 07 09:35 am Link

Photographer

Eric C

New York, New York, US

Hamza wrote:
next

Since everybody's asking questions, who was the wardrobe stylist I drove back to Manhattan?? Or better yet, how many stylists were there so I can narrow down the possibilites?

Aug 04 07 09:53 am Link

Model

Trinette

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Yeah, I got a text message from the MUA that I called and talked to the day before almost reading like excuse #9 to the "T". 

So trite and predictable.

Aug 04 07 11:46 am Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Not to put a damper on the venting, but I'd prefer to simply celebrate and applaud those who did show.

But that's just me....

Aug 04 07 01:57 pm Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

Mayanlee wrote:
Not to put a damper on the venting, but I'd prefer to simply celebrate and applaud those who did show.

But that's just me....

yeah

Aug 04 07 07:43 pm Link

Model

Nora M

Hesperia, California, US

I had no problems minus the fact that I couldnt do a scheduled shoot due to NONE of the male models showing up. (including the one i messaged the night before.) (Not including the two that Hazma mentioned.)

And..the hair stylist.

Aug 04 07 09:31 pm Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

Nora M wrote:
I had no problems minus the fact that I couldnt do a scheduled shoot due to NONE of the male models showing up. (including the one i messaged the night before.) (Not including the two that Hazma mentioned.)

And..the hair stylist.

awwww

Aug 05 07 12:09 pm Link

Photographer

pRoDiGy pHoToG

OAKLAND GARDENS, New York, US

can we keep this alive till the winter shootout? smile

Aug 05 07 11:30 pm Link

Photographer

DFO

Huntsville, Alabama, US

Re: flaking - I think next time I'll just show up and see who's there with only one or two appointments.

Aug 06 07 01:03 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Marcia DeFiore wrote:
Re: flaking - I think next time I'll just show up and see who's there with only one or two appointments.

BEST IDEA SO FAR!!!

Aug 06 07 01:16 am Link

Model

Nick G

Jamaica, New York, US

Hamza wrote:
Don't know what happened to the rest of them...

Yeah, i was one of those other ones. I got sick on saturday morning and was able to contact those who i had already had discussions about shooting with that i couldn't make it. Hoped to be better for the sunday shoot but still felt crummy and again contacted those i had previously scheduled things with.

Had to re-schedule shoots that i had on monday and tuesday as well, so that cold really screwed me up. Which is odd, because i usually don't get sick in summer time. This was the third time this summer i got sick though. sad

Aug 06 07 01:28 am Link

Photographer

00siris

New York, New York, US

second page ????

what?

Aug 06 07 05:43 pm Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

00siris wrote:
second page ????

what?

?

Wat u talkin' about Willis?

Aug 07 07 01:31 am Link

Model

1234aaaaa

New York, New York, US

Well, this all sounds great.  If the real beach falls through, you might be able to try Hook Mountain in Rockland- it's in Nyack, NY.  But to the left of the walking trail is woods going straight up the mountain, to the right is rocks that open up to the hudson.  Great views, and the walking trail takes you to Rockland lake.  Not exactly a beach, but as a backup, it might work hmm   
So are we closer to having a date for this?

Aug 08 07 07:23 am Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Winkee wrote:
Well, this all sounds great.  If the real beach falls through, you might be able to try Hook Mountain in Rockland- it's in Nyack, NY.  But to the left of the walking trail is woods going straight up the mountain, to the right is rocks that open up to the hudson.  Great views, and the walking trail takes you to Rockland lake.  Not exactly a beach, but as a backup, it might work hmm   

I'd be up for that. Awesome view from the top of the mountain of the lower Hudson Valley.

Aug 08 07 07:26 am Link

Photographer

Howard Garcia

New York, New York, US

How about going out to Montauk (sp)?

Aug 08 07 07:56 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Winkee wrote:

Rockland County is tough on Permits...

Aug 08 07 05:08 pm Link

Photographer

Bob Bentley Photography

Westcliffe, Colorado, US

I hate long frickin threads like this about really nothing.  That why I read them?

Aug 08 07 11:21 pm Link

Photographer

Halcyon 7174 NYC

New York, New York, US

Mayanlee wrote:

But that's just me....

I prefer to eat the stragglers. But that's just me.

Aug 09 07 12:39 am Link

Model

Nora M

Hesperia, California, US

ZingArts wrote:
I hate long frickin threads like this about really nothing.  That why I read them?

It may be about nothing to you, but to us its something.

Aug 09 07 03:00 am Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

ZingArts wrote:

...please tell me ya didn't read the whole thing.

Aug 10 07 02:08 am Link

Photographer

Hamza

New York, New York, US

Nemi Bea wrote:

ZingArts wrote:

LMAO dude!

Aug 10 07 10:57 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

Hamza wrote:

Nemi Bea wrote:

ZingArts wrote:

LMAO dude!

lol

Aug 10 07 11:00 pm Link

Photographer

Sandy Ramirez

Brooklyn, New York, US

ZingArts wrote:

You are in CA?!?!?!? Why read a thread about an event in NYC?

Aug 11 07 12:42 pm Link