Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > Seriously...........

Model

LorenzoPierre

New York, New York, US

I need someone to take a look at my port and let me know if they see any type of direction, look or potential. Right now I feel like I'm just taking photos with no REAL direction/market!

Jan 13 10 10:19 pm Link

Photographer

FootNote Fotography

Gainesville, Florida, US

Lorenzo Pierre Adams wrote:
I need someone to take a look at my port and let me know if they see any type of direction, look or potential. Right now I feel like I'm just taking photos with no REAL direction/market!

Well what do YOU want your direction to be? Why are you shooting? What makes you want to shoot? What are your goals?

Jan 14 10 04:48 am Link

Model

LorenzoPierre

New York, New York, US

FootNote Fotography wrote:

Well what do YOU want your direction to be? Why are you shooting? What makes you want to shoot? What are your goals?

Thanx for responding...I've noticed it is sorta dead around here since the last time I started posting (2006).

My direction is runway/high fashion and that is the market I truly feel like I am made for and have been told that I have a chance in that market with the right photos drive and hard work. However, I also feel like commercial/print could be good for me too. I actually think that I would get picked up quicker for commercial. My goals are to get into modeling for the fashion which I love, travel (I want to travel the world one way or another...see places other than DC and WV) and network. Networking can open other doors in the field of television, film and or starting my own line of clothes...I have been shooting in hopes of getting comfortable in front of the camera (which has definitely worked) and finding new looks...Most importantly my goal is to get signed!

Jan 14 10 09:30 am Link