Forums > MM Market > Studios for RENT...please post here.

Photographer

Lee Parkin

Alfreton, England, United Kingdom

LP Photografix Studios

Over 5000 sq feet of studio space available for hire, in Alfreton Derbyshire UK

Rates from £22 per hour, with discounts available for bookings over 4 hours.

Full details and Images can be seen on our website at http://www.lpphotografix.com

Jan 28 16 11:12 am Link

Photographer

ISH_

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

TORONTO STUDIO FOR RENT $100 FOR 4 HOURS $200 FOR 8 HOURS
[email protected]

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/s851x315/12745734_1732525246962784_5344770314230796474_n.jpg?oh=69b47fcfb47ea8389493157ce272645e&oe=575EDE73
Cvtting Board is a mixed media studio. Not only do we offer a space to execute your projects, but a staff ready to help you take it to the next level. Offering set design, colour gradists, retouching, lighting assistance, and capture tech on site. (please provide your own hard drive if you require tethering.

Rates (Subject to change Seasonally - Please view website for current rate)
$100 for 4 hours
$200 for 8 hours
$500 for 24 hours (3 full days)

The studio is conveniently located at the bottom of the DVP/Gardiner, and has 24h street car access. Ample parking is available, and amenities such as Tim Hortons, Starbucks, Loblaws and FreshCo are steps from the front door.

-The Studio-
750sq ft - 25x30 foot shooting area
14' ceilings
14'x 8.5' north-west facing windows
Washroom
Full kitchen
Makeup station fits 2 models
Rolling Rack
Steamer
Freight elevator and loading dock
Wifi
Stereo with Aux hookup

-Equipment-
11x light stands
Super clamps
1x white seamless vinyl 9' wide
Plethora of seamless paper @ $5/ft

Speedotron blackline 2403cx power pack
Speedotron Explorer
4x Speedotron heads
Profoto Pro-2 power pack
Profoto Window light soft box
Mola Mantti
Speedotron Beauty Dish
Large Soft Box
7' Parabolic Umbrella (silver)
9" Speedotron Reflector
DIY Scrim
V Flats
pocketwizards

Feb 15 16 10:30 am Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

Orias: 42795

St. Petersburg Fl:  10 minutes from beaches, 20 minutes to tampa airport and 20 minutes to sarasota. 
[email protected] or message me here

FULL HOME WITH EQUIPMENT:
2 different colored bedrooms with beds and desk arrangements
separate dressing room with color corrected lighting, mirrors, clothing storage racks, and makeup application counter
big open living room, dining room and kitchen for ease of shooting larger scenes. 
open 2 car garage
professional set of soft boxes and photography lighting as well as LED panels for low heat video work
10x10 muslin backdrop set with black, white, and chromakey green
totes full of props, costumes, and  other relevant supplies smile
Fios WIFI

$100/half day (4hrs) ,  $150/full day (8hrs) or $400 for any 3 days in a month or $350 for any 3 in a row
overnights possible once you have a proven track record of not creating messes and calamities lol

Optional add on packages:
$50/day for me to be there to assist with moving sets,  wrangling models, fixing wardrobe, touching up makeup, and being a lady around to raise the talents comfort wink   
$100/day for 2 pieces of high end custom dungeon furniture (your choice) and props for the genre plus 10 colors of shibari rope.  (i have a padded cage, cross, spanking bench, suspension rack, stocks, etc.) 

https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/ladyorias/02_zpso6lyfjgc.jpg
https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/ladyorias/03_zpszq61nxc5.jpg
https://i1168.photobucket.com/albums/r497/ladyorias/01_zpsyxv9rsmi.jpg

Me and my friends shoot here 24/7 so you'll have to reserve your dates 2-4 weeks in advance for availability.

Feb 16 16 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

View of Space

Cebu, Central Visayas, Philippines

Feb 17 16 06:07 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Hoffman

MIDDLE GROVE, New York, US

Large fully equipped studio in Saratoga Springs NY, very convenient to Albany NY.

32x42' studio, 10.5' ceilings, changing room,

Three track mounted Elinchrom monolights

Modifiers: 48" Octabox, (2) Softboxes, 12x45" striplight, (2) umbrellas, Snoot, (2) 8" dishes with grids and barndoors

Five mounted seamless: Black, White, Gray, Red, Chroma-Green

Various posers props

$50/hr non-members, as little as $20/hr for members.

Contact Exposure Saratoga, [email protected], (518) 450-1438

Feb 22 16 02:58 pm Link

Model

Aisii

Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania

https://scontent.fotp3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xla1/t31.0-8/12771606_10209625895709319_8739819862443767016_o.jpg

Photography studio in the center of Bucharest (Universitate area) - Broncolor equipment.Available for rental. Send me a message for more info.

Aisii

Mar 10 16 07:15 am Link

Photographer

A Ramirez Photography

Brunswick, Ohio, US

Studio Rocket Science wrote:
Hello all, I am putting together a proposal for studio space in ANEHEIM/SANTA ANA, CALIFORNIA, a loft, that I am looking at renting and using as a Co-Op studio space, as well as gallery, storefront, etc.

I wanted to find out how many people would be potentially interested in a low cost per month studio rental. The space would have seamless paper, as well as various alcoves to shoot around, brick walls, cool furniture & backgrounds, possibly a swimming pool, possibly the roof, as well as outside areas around the building.

I'm looking at monthly rental rates having 3 tiers:

Tier one: $30 gives you 4hrs a month of studio time/use anytime between Sunday and Thursday, 6am-1am

Tier two: $45 gives you 4hrs a month of studio time/use anytime between Sunday and Thursday, 6am-1am, as well as 4hrs a month of studio time/use anytime on Friday and saturday, 6am-1am

Tier three: $60 gives you 4hrs a month of studio time/use anytime between Sunday and Thursday, 6am-1am, as well as 4hrs a month of studio time/use anytime on Friday and saturday, 6am-1am, and 2hrs a month of studio time/use anytime 7 days a week.

Then there would also be additional time/hours rented if needed at a $40 an hour rate, as well as lighting & tethered computer, camera, etc.

I would love to hear any interest you may have, and which tier you think would be the best value for you, as well as any other input.

I'm looking at having this put together within the next 2 months, and offering specials on pre-paid & contracted 6 month packages.

let me know what you think.  thanks, Jonah

You should go for it, could use shooting space that is a little less expensive..  Go for it!

Mar 10 16 03:06 pm Link

Photographer

A Ramirez Photography

Brunswick, Ohio, US

bump, delete this..

Mar 10 16 03:07 pm Link

Photographer

Chanel Rene

Huntington Beach, California, US

Professional and Versatile Photo Studio for Rent - Monthly Co-Op $300

Studio OC is located in Fountain Valley, CA (between Huntington Beach and Costa, off the 405)
We've been a rental studio for over 5 years with great reviews. smile

We currently have a co-op slot available in our smaller studio.
• 900 sqft
• Fully furnished, kitchenette, makeup station, private restroom
• WiFi, security system, commercial-free internet radio
• 6 seamless papers + a variety of fabric backdrops
• Alien Bee monolights with multiple modifiers
• C-stands, light stands, sandbags, reflectors
• Natural light via 3 large windows
• 4 V-flats
• Clothing racks
• Boudoir-friendly

This is a private shooting space. We keep a Google Calendar to avoid double-booking. We don't do "daily rentals", so you don't have to worry about a bunch of strangers touching your stuff.

Feel free to email me at: [email protected] or call: 714-277-2458

Thanks!

Mar 31 16 05:14 pm Link

Photographer

Cabassaou

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Cabassaou #2932383 - Natural light studio space for rental

Cincinnati, Ohio - contact and all other info at:
http://www.thebreathestudio.com

Regular rates begin at $40/hour (4-17-2016) - subject to change. Check website for current rates and specials.

2500sq ft. of space - north and west walls of windows

Apr 17 16 01:01 pm Link

Photographer

VQICOM STUDIOS

Los Angeles, California, US

Culver City, South Bay, Los Angeles Based Photographers / Videographers
in need of a quiet studio for GREEN SCREEN, PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO

Private location -
WiFi
Full Makeup Station,
Dressing Area,
Pre-Lit shooting area. 
White Cyc Roll
Green Screen
Black Cyc Roll
$25.00 per hour

On-site Editing (AfterEffects / PhotoShop / FCPX / FCP7 / ProTools

Full Equipment Rentals
Private Off Street Parking
Close to Restaurants and Food Delivery
Close to Beach, Parks and Tree Line Neighborhoods
[email protected]

May 03 16 11:44 am Link

Photographer

Andre79

A spacious apartment, creative space available for photo and small video shoots for only $20hr. Two hour minimum.
Bring your models and shoot anywhere in the apartment. Living room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, hallway, balcony. All styles glamour, boudoir, beauty, artistic, nude, lifestyle, etc.
Free parking at front. Located in Van Nuys, 91405
Link to photos:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ta0kiqun9lhu … MO4ja?dl=0
Please contact for more info and booking:
[email protected]

May 06 16 01:10 pm Link

Photographer

Kyra Ross

New York, New York, US

T H E 9

☞Grand Opening☜

I am excited to announce the opening of our new DAYLIGHT BKLYN photo studio and I wanna spread this to y'all, my friends! Why?! it means we, T H E 9, now have two locations (SoHo, Bklyn) and free spots for new members r available now!

All cool pictures there ↙
↘www.THE9.studio

- NYC -

May 16 16 01:04 pm Link

Photographer

Marin Photo NYC

New York, New York, US

STUDIO IN NEW JERSEY SEE LINK FOR DETAILS.

35 ft long,  16 ft wide, and a 10 ft high ceiling.
Access to a bathroom, a TON of high quality photography equipment and props included, 2 changing rooms, grey walls with 4 backgrounds, couch and fridge plus coffee included. Free wifi.

http://pearlperri.com/pages/studio/

May 22 16 05:07 pm Link

Model

Cali Logan

Hackensack, New Jersey, US

800 sqft studio available in Wayne NJ just off Route 80 & Route 23. Walking distance to NYC Train Line, Mountain View Station and the Wayne Transit Center Bus Station.

The living room/apartment set can easily be converted to a bedroom, and the mats pull up to create an empty/open space with tile flooring. All the furniture, backdrops and curtains (I have a few different options not shown) can be moved around to create an office, classroom, dining room, ect.

Weekday:
2-3 hours- $30/h
4-6 hours- $25/h
7-8 hours- $20/h
Full Day- $200

Weekend:
2-3 hours- $35/h
4-6 hours- $30/h
7-8 hours- $25/h
Full Day- $250

Click the link below to view the full photo gallery:

http://caliscustoms.com/?page_id=2656

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sB_akZq-3nw/V2sXLRMNWGI/AAAAAAAAIg0/aiL-TFfdXcYMnvD8aEdvtLEgyBtIUX3nACLcB/s640/apartment_set.jpg

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-CvIowepMtr4/V2sXMIrlu9I/AAAAAAAAIhc/HLuhjDMWh0MrriG9Xzjfm2GWOuxqWVnbgCKgB/s640/view_from_front_door.jpg

Affordable and convenient. PM me for appointments smile

Jun 22 16 08:30 pm Link

Photographer

Bakari Images

Missouri City, Texas, US

Bakari Images
111 S. Cedar Ridge Dr. #135
Duncanville, TX 75115

1400 sf.  Boutique Studio for rent with two separate shooting areas.  Larger shooting area has some natural light as well as multiple sets to include an Ivy Wall, Graffiti Wall, Faux Brick backdrop.  This room has 10ft ceilings.  The smaller room has Seamless paper (Black, White and Gray).  The ceiling here is lower (8ft. 9in.) 
We also have space for two makeup artists, two dressing rooms and a dressing room.  When you rent the space you are renting the entire studio. We will not book multiple artists at the same time.  Maximum of 8 people at a time unless approved otherwise. 

Rental includes complete studio including lights, triggers and props.  We have several Soft boxes including a 42” Octobox, two strip boxes, a hair light, barn door and reflectors.

RENTAL RATES:

$25 HOUR UP TO 8 PEOPLE AT A TIME

$95 HALF DAY 9AM- 2PM OR 3PM - 8PM

$175 FULL DAY (10 HOURS)

​RENTAL INCLUDES PRIVATE STUDIO FOR YOUR WORK ONLY.  PLENTY OF FREE PARKING IN OUR GIANT PARKING LOT. USE OF LIGHTS, FLASH TRIGGERS AND PROPS.

You can book studio at www.bakariimages.com or call 310.619.9560 to schedule an appointment to view studio. 

Thanks,
Tony.
[email protected]

http://www.bakariimages.com/studio-rental.html

Jul 17 16 12:52 pm Link

Photographer

Tropical Storm

Destin, Florida, US

Studio in Mary Esther Florida. 2 Restrooms, outfits, dressing room, makeup area with lighted table, large shooting area.
I have created several flexible backgrounds plus drop down paper rolls. Near beaches. Rate $35/hr with 2 hour min. Located near mall and several major department stores.
For more info email [email protected].

Jul 18 16 04:39 pm Link

Model

Anna Tveritina

Hi, my name is Anna Tveritina, MM# 3830134
My partner and I just opened a photo/film studio space in Burbank.

Here are some details:

3600 square feet of studio space for photography and video production with fully installed lights for green & white cyclorama. Using our preinstalled flats you will be able to build your own sets.

Green Cyc - 26' W x 20' D x 10' H
White Cyc - 24' W x 20' D x 10' H

Video Lights:
- 5 Kino Flo Lighting Systems ParaBeam 410
- 5 Kino Flo Lighting Systems ParaBeam 210
- 5 Kino Flo Lighting Systems image 47

Photography Lights:
- 1 Alien Bees Pro PhotoFlash B1600
- 2 Alien Bees Pro PhotoFlash B800
- 2 Alien Bees Pro PhotoFlash B400

Everything is included in price, which is $499/Day or $49/Hour
For pictures and more info, please visit our website: www.am.place

Aug 11 16 06:41 pm Link

Photographer

G Patrick Colvin

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Cincinnati, Ohio - I am looking for three photographers who would like to share in a studio space and money making opportunity. I have a 625 sq ft space in Newtown (East side of Cincinnati) with air conditioning, a half bath and a code locked entry door. The space also has two windows; a large  window which faces southeast and a small  window high in the west wall. Neither gets completely direct sunlight. The owner is asking for $800 a month but I am looking for three additional photographers for $250/month which would include the cost of the A/C and high speed internet. In addition, I have a 13x19 Epson printer that would be available to make prints. 

This would entitle you to use of the space for 7 days out of the month which is roughly $35 per day. You could use for the space for your own photography projects or rent out the space to others to make back your money or even double your money. I would also like to conduct photo classes to generate income but that is something to discuss down the line. I would like to be able to sign the lease and open the space some time in September. If you are interested, please contact me ASAP.

Greg Colvin - Mayhem # 1228010
www.gpcphotography.com
[email protected]
513-620-2826 call or text

Aug 12 16 09:19 am Link

Photographer

KM Photographer

London, England, United Kingdom

Captured Studio | Brixton | London | SW2 1BZ 
Tel - 0203 086 8976
www.captured-studio.co.uk

Photographers, videographers, video editors, graphic designers, image retouchers, web designers and others who will also gain strong networking opportunities with other creatives in the building, as well as getting all the benefits of our amazing space.

STUDIO DETAILS:

OFFICE/STUDIO FACILITIES:

★ Free Super fast Fibre WIFI Wireless Internet
★ Fridge
★ Onsite Cafe
★ Waiting area with wall mounted flat screen TV
★ Make Up/Changing area with clothing rail, clothes steamer
★ Wood flooring and white walls
★ Vinyl Backdrops
★ Large floor to Ceiling Windows for natural light
★ Privacy curtains
★ Roof terrace
★ CCTV Security
★ Printing/Photocopying Facility
★ Free Parking
★ Outside of Congestion Charge Zone
★ 5 Mins from Brixton Tube or Brixton Overground by train

Aug 14 16 02:32 pm Link

Model

Shelise Hufstetler

Gorgeous Warehouse Loft in Los Angeles, CA

Elevate Studios is nestled in the Live/Work loft community of Lacy Studio Lofts on the edge of Lincoln Heights where the I-5 and I-110 cross. Easily accessible with ample street parking, Elevate studios is a private, quiet and beautiful alternative to warehouse space in downtown Los Angeles.

We do hourly rentals starting at 5 hours for $175 and 12 hours for $325. Other packages may be negotiated.

Please visit www.ElevateStudioLoft.com for photos, pricing details, direct booking and more information. Thank you for your interest.

-Shelise

Sep 21 16 01:01 pm Link

Photographer

Blue Mini Photography

Tempe, Arizona, US

Studio in Phoenix Metro.

Small cyc is 18 feet wide
Large cyc is 36 feet wide and has 10x24 foot softbox.

Just north of Tempe Marketplace.

Full Details Here
www.TheStudio-Phoenix.com

Sep 21 16 06:52 pm Link

Photographer

Jean-Claude Vorgeack

New studio for rent in Downtown Los Angeles:

www.casementstudio.com

4100+ square feet of amazing natural light. See site for details and rates.

Currently offering 25% off of rentals of 3 or more hours. Good through December 2016.

Contact us through the site for bookings/inquiries!

Nov 09 16 11:15 am Link

Model

Irina GI

New York, New York, US

Hey guys! Want to share a special offer with you -
Photoshoot on the Luxury Yacht !!!
Location - Marina Del Ray, CA  (Los Angeles)

A perfect setting for any type of photoshoot
- editorial/catalog
- fashion/casual
- pre-wedding/ engagement shoot
- filming/music videos
- family/kids photoshoot

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/161123/14/583613517e491_m.jpg

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/161123/14/583613658a34c_m.jpg

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/161123/14/5836136f2e075_m.jpg

Yacht capacity - up to 7 people
Company can also provide hi-end, fashion and commercial models

Prices start from 390$ (3 hours)

For more information - please call - +1 (310) 584-7777,  [email protected]

Thank you and have a great day!

Nov 23 16 02:03 pm Link

Photographer

by danielle

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Studio for rent in Vancouver BC Canada!

Danielle
Mayhem # 1051758
https://www.modelmayhem.com/bydanielle

Rates (CAD):
$25/hour with 2 hour minimum
or
$159-250 monthly for 1-2 days per week (rate depends on amount of people committed, etc.)
(If more time is required let me know and I can work out the rate!)

Studio is small and not fancy but totally functional. Lots of continuous lights, backgrounds and equipment for you to use - all you need is your camera!
The space is in a new art building filled with painters and artisans. It is being renovated and improved over the next few months. It is located in the Eastside Culture Crawl district and takes part in the event. The building has 24 hour access, wifi, bathrooms, area with fridge and couch, etc. It is secure and alarmed.

Please contact me for more info or to see a couple pictures. I will try to update this once I have good pictures of the space. (I just opened it and am rather disabled so I haven't even brought a camera there yet.)

Dec 24 16 01:47 pm Link

Photographer

Studio Grischah

Witten, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Studio for rent in Witten, Germany
(near Bochum / Dortmund; round 80 km from Cologne)

about 90 qm
wide variety of sets and accessories
studio light equipment

We also organize workshops / model sharings / one by one shootings

Available on 365 days / 24 h.

Furher information on our website: http://www.fotostudio-grischah.com/

https://www.fotostudio-grischah.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/schwarz-goldene-kulisse2.jpg

https://www.fotostudio-grischah.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/pelzlandschaft-fotostudio.jpg

https://www.fotostudio-grischah.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/weisse-ledercouch-fotostudio.jpg

https://www.fotostudio-grischah.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/hinterhof-kulisse3.jpg

https://www.fotostudio-grischah.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/hinterhof-kulisse.jpg

https://www.fotostudio-grischah.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/wassertropfen-fotostudio.jpg

https://www.fotostudio-grischah.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/fotografie-erotisches-bad.jpg

https://www.fotostudio-grischah.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/buerokulisse2.jpg

Dec 28 16 04:11 am Link

Photographer

Johnny Maroney

Beautiful 1400 square foot two-story loft on the Lower East Side with 13 foot ceilings and a big wall of south facing windows that let in direct sunlight all day (there are blackout shades to control light). Amazing view of the city including the Manhattan Bridge and East River.

For more info and photos please visit our website: www.elevationstudiosnyc.com and you can contact us at: [email protected]

The space is all open with a large open kitchen, two bathrooms, one bedroom and office upstairs with tons of storage space. Furniture and props can be used or stored away as needed.

There are two elevators and it's located on a high floor and quiet street with parking and close to subway.

www.elevationstudiosnyc.com

Rate: $150/hour, however rates can vary depending on whether shooting photo or film, length of shoot, size of crew, amount of equipment bringing or needed, etc. Contact with details of shoot for proper quote.

Jan 04 17 09:43 am Link

Photographer

Fotodura

New York, New York, US

https://i.imgur.com/Ha3jFAb.png

Shoot-A-Model in Manhattan, is a fully equipped photo studio that has resident models available by the hour for fashion, beauty, lingerie, and/or art-nude shoots.

Shoot-A-Model is located in Midtown on 31st and Broadway.

shootamodel.com     instagram.com/shootamodel     facebook.com/shootamodel

Rates:

$100/hour * for a model with studio & Profoto lighting for fashion, beauty, and/or lingerie.

$150/hour * for model with studio & Profoto lighting for art-nude.

$15 for non commercial model release.

* 30% discount offered in March.

Again the above rates include the space and access to the following equipment:

3 x Profoto D1 monolights

2 x Profoto RFI 1'x4' strip softboxes

1 x Profoto RFI 3' Octa

1 x 7' parabolic umbrella

1 x Beauty dish

Reflectors with grids and snoot

A variety of furnishings, props, and accessories.

Mar 10 17 02:51 am Link

Photographer

Morton Visuals

Hope, Idaho, US

Camera Ready Studios is North Dallas' "boutique" studio. Just 5-minutes from the Galleria, N of the LBJ, and W of the Tollway, Camera Ready Studios features 3 studios:
*A 1050 sq ft studio with a 25' white cove and a natural light roll-up door,
*A 2000 sq ft studio with a 35' white cove, new lights to "pre-light" the cove, and its own makeup room/green room,
*A 13 x 15 headshots/tabletop room, available hourly, with Westcott continuous lighting on a rail system,
*A separate makeup room with 3 chairs/mirrors, included with large studio rentals or available separately by the hour,
*A Conference Room available hourly.

Studios include basic grip gear (C-stands, sandbags, extension cords, A-clamps, apple boxes), with additional rental gear available. Both large studios have drive-in access and are available for either a full-day (10 hrs) or a half-day (5 hrs).
Come by for a tour: 14203 Proton Rd, Farmers Branch TX 75244. Or visit http://CameraReadyStudios.com for more information or to Book Online.

Discounts available for ASMP, PPA or DPA members.

See panorama of Studio 1.
See panorama of Studio 2.
Headshots/Tabletop Studio   

See a video tour of our studio!: http://CameraReadyStudios.com

Mar 14 17 03:33 pm Link

Photographer

tqscreative

Brooklyn, New York, US

Im looking to share my studio space in Brooklyn. Its 11x15 with a nice cutout section in the back which allows you to capture full body. You are welcome to use my equipment or you can bring your own and store it.

Cost would be $215 for the month. You can see more pictures here - http://www.allencarr.us/studio

Mar 16 17 09:37 am Link

Photographer

FD Photo Studio

FD Photo Studio is providing affordable Photo Studio Rental in the heart of Fashion and Flower Districts of downtown LA.

We have 3 locations with 11 stages and a Rooftop available! Each stage rental comes with some basic photography gear to save your time and money for the shoot! The 4th location with 4 stages is coming very soon!

Rates vary with the stage, total amount of hours and days of the week and start from $29.99/hr! Click on the photos to find out availability and the rates. No deposit, insurance or credit card info required to make a booking.

https://i1.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG_2976-Edit.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Stage-B_1.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/IMG_2951-Edit.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/stageD1.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Stage_F_4.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Art-1_7C5A0595.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Art-1_red-sofa_03.jpg

https://i2.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Art-1_white-shabby-grand-piano.jpg

https://i2.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Art_2_wood_renovated_brick-wall.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Art_2_wood_renovated.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Art-3_flower-wall-floor.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Art-3_bath-tub.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Art-3_white-wall_01.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Art-4_red-furniture-set_03.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Art-4_Egg-hanging-chair_01.jpg

https://i1.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Art-4_red-furniture-set_01.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/rooftop1.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/rooftop2.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_8647-s.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_8647-s.jpg

https://i0.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/proStage2.jpg

https://i2.wp.com/www.fdphotostudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMG_8607-Edit-s.jpg

Mar 16 17 03:23 pm Link

Photographer

Dennis Mong Photography

Warren, Ohio, US

- Dennis Mong Photography, MM# 2662380
- Warren, Ohio (Northeastern Ohio, just west of PA)
- 330.333.9730, call or text
- [email protected], email
- $35/ hourly rate, $100/ daily rate

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/170410/02/58eb549de03f5.jpg

Apr 10 17 03:01 am Link

Photographer

Stephen Sherman

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Studio share in Boston.
We have an opening in our co-op photo studio in the Allston neighborhood of Boston.
Available either May first or June first.
We are looking for one new member.
We share a nice clean 800 sq/ft studio.
Space is approx 20' wide, 40' long with high ceilings.
Comes equipped with 60" HD TV for tethering, leather sofa, frig, seamless, super boom ,seamless, studio stand and more.
We have 2 parking spaces in the lower level too.
This is shooting space only, no office space, limited storage on-site.
We all share a Google calendar and book-off days as needed.
This is ideal for someone who occasionally needs a Boston studio space to shoot.
AC/heat/wireless included in the rent
secure building, loading dock and two indoor parking spaces
Rent is EXTREMELEY REASONABLE

[email protected]

May 25 17 01:18 pm Link

Photographer

Kohl Photo

Anchorage, Alaska, US

www.anchoragephotostudio.com

STUDIO 325
PHOTOGRAPHY STUDIO | ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
325 Barrow Street • 907.230.0980 • [email protected]

Studio 325 is a working photography studio located in downtown Anchorage, Alaska. We provide studio rental services on an hourly, half-day or full-day basis.

All studio rentals require a reservation and include wall mounts for your backdrops or seamless, changing area, and a greeting/lounge area. Equipment rental is available for an additional charge.

Studio Rental Rates

Hourly: $40.00/hour (Two-hour minimum)
Half-day (4 hours: $150.00
Full-day (8 hours):$275.00
Overtime: $60.00/hour

Equipment Rental: $75/half-day or $135/full-day
Equipment consists of 3 strobes, reflector, softboxes, tripod, umbrellas, black or white seamless

Studio Rental Policy

PAYMENT
The studio requires a 50% deposit at the time of booking. You can pay directly online or pay in person with local check, cash or card.

CLEANING
Cleanup is required after use. We expect guests to leave the studio in the same condition they found it. You may opt to pay a cleaning fee of $45 instead and we will take care of it.

CANCELLATION
Notice of cancellations is required 24 hours in advance. Failure to cancel within 24 hours will forfeit your deposit. No shows will be charged the full reservation rate. Please let us know in advance if your plans change!

Jun 07 17 02:21 pm Link

Photographer

David Adam

Cleveland, Ohio, US

Small Studio in Solon, Ohio - (Cleveland's East Side)

Studio area space if 11x16 great for pin ups, boudoir, head shots, glamour, etc. Small private changing area. Rate starts at $45 for the first hour 2 hours- any additional time may be added at $15 per hour.
Payment up front before usage. Non - Refundable Retainer of $25 when booking the studio.

Lighting and backgrounds available for additional fees.

Space can be available 24 hours if needed or longer.

Contact me: David Adam
[email protected]

Jul 05 17 10:43 am Link

Photographer

TR PHOTO

Just steps away from the Metro, this beautiful Studio is located in the heart of DTLA in a quiet building with lots of charm. Space has high ceilings, huge Eastern facing windows, concrete floors, ,brick and concrete walls, air conditioning/heat, kitchen and bath. Parking for 2 spaces also included. Photo studio is shared but booked by internet, so use is PRIVATE. Our group is small with many of us shooting mostly on location so the space is usually available a "couple of weekdays" and some evening. The idea shooter is " trustworthy and responsible " who needs a part time space a few times a month. Space is perfect for headshots or smaller fashion shoots. Space is Idea for a photographer who works part time.
Photographer must bring their own gear - this is a space only.

Space is for photography only! - This is not a Live In Space!

please inquire for photograph of space. Monthly rent is $495.

Jul 12 17 08:32 am Link

Model

Darrius Fights

VAN NUYS, California, US

Darrius Fights - 2502222

Boxing / Wrestling Ring available for rent in Van Nuys, Los Angeles (California), for photo or video shoots.

https://i.imgur.com/2cLq7Pa.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/euZOP6Z.jpg

More photos can be seen on -

Our ring is 18×18 inside and there are plenty of outlets for extra lighting and camera setups. There is a single private bathroom. Boxing equipment (gloves, headgear, punching/grappling dummy and punching bag) are also available to use. There is an evaporative cooler for temperature control.

$100USD for 1st hour
$90USD for each additional hour
$600USD/day rate for 8 hours ($100 deposit required for new clients)
Filming services are extra ($75+ per hour)
Any clean up/damage fixes are extra
Rates subject to change.
Liability Releases must be signed.

Email [email protected] to book.

Aug 01 17 01:26 am Link

Photographer

Dana Davis Photography

Oakland, California, US

Dana Davis MM# 115217 rents out a great studio in the San Francisco Bay Area!
800SqFt or so shooting space, 20+Ft ceilings, dressing room, hang-out area, kitchenish, roll-up door, parking, ground floor, easy access  from everywhere, located in North Oakland at the East End of the Bay Bridge. 
Contact Dana Davis at [email protected] and see what has been shot here at www.danadavisphoto.com.
Studio phone 510-658-7617
$300 per day, $200 per 1/2 day inc C-stands, booms.  Lighting available for extra fees.

Aug 23 17 02:27 pm Link

Photographer

MakeLightStudios

Irvine, California, US

Make Light Studios
Irvine, California
www.MakeLightStudios.com

MakeLight Studios offers beautiful three-dimensional studio environments for photography and video. We have three main themed spaces as well as a smaller seasonal set that changes every few months. We have a variety of strobes with diffusers as well as video lights and continues lights for your photography and video needs.

Rates vary depending on hours and set rental. Please check our website for full listing of rates.

https://makelightstudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Ballroom-Collage.jpg
https://makelightstudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/gardenscene.jpg
https://makelightstudios.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Gray-Room.jpg

Aug 23 17 02:56 pm Link

Photographer

Tony Teresi at T3

Columbus, Ohio, US

- Tony Teresi (1151245)
- Studio 11:11 / T3 Studios
- 1111 Godfrey Ave, Grand Rapids, MI
- https://www.facebook.com/t3studios1111/
- $125/mo all access pass