Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > FS: 2 - 5dmk 2's, Fuji x100, Lowel DV light kit, +

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Hi everyone
I have a bunch of stuff for sale. Stuff I am either upgrading or don't use enough to keep. I will list each. If you want more details on any given one please let me know.

PLEASE: make sure to not only post your interest on here but send me a Private Message on here so that your request is not lost.

NOTE: all prices are subject to additional shipping depending on where you are from. I can make available for pickup in some parts of PA and around the philly area. Everything else ask about shipping prices. I will charge you exactly what ups charges with no markups.

SOLD- Canon 5dmk2 (shutter count is 5,300) - $1,950, in perfect condition, was a back up camera so hasn't seen much action. Cleaned and checked by canon about 2 weeks ago.

(PENDING)- Canon 5dmk2 (higher shutter count) - $1,650 in decent condition with your normal wear and tear from use. No problems on function or anything like that at all. cleaned and checked by canon about 2 weeks ago.

- 2 - canon 580ex2 speedlites - $430 each, in perfect shape.

- Fuji x100 (less then 300 frames taken)- barely used, in perfect shape, still have the box, and also have a lens hood (not fuji brand but who cares) - $980

SOLD - Canon 24-70 2.8L - $980

- Lowel DV Creator 55 Kit w/ TO-84z hardshell case (BRAND NEW!!) - This item is brand new and never used. Contains 1,950 watts worth of lights including: Rifa ex55, Omni, tota, and pro-lights. A powerful kit, that I simply bought and didn't have a need for. My lose is your gain. New it was $1,528. I am asking $1,250. I also have at least one fader box bought separately for this for another $100 that I will throw in for free.

SOLD - No. 1- Mac Pro
Mac Pro (w/ mouse)
Processor 2x2.66 ghz dual - core intel Xeon
4 gb 667 mhz DDr 2 Ram (expandable up to 32 gigs I believe) (has 6 bays currently with 2- 1gb, and 4 512mb) so probably upgrade those if you wanted more.
Main Drive - 150gig
3 extra drive bays (currently filled with 3 500gig drivers - you could swap these out for bigger if wanted)
Currently running Mac OS x 10.5.8 (obviously upgradable)
Video Card: (was upgraded at the time) - ATV Radeon x1900 with 2 monitor output plugs
Brand new this computer cost just under $4,000.
Asking $1,350

SOLD - No. 2 Mac Pro
Mac Pro
Processor:  2 x 2.26ghz quad-core Intel Xeon (8 core)
20 gb ram
Main Drive - 700gb
3 extra bays - currently with 2 1tb drives
Currently running Mac OS x 10.6.8 Snow Leopard
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 120 512mb
Again over a $4,000 machine
Asking: $2,000

- 2 savage fluorescent light banks, great shape, barely used - $200 each

- 2 Westcott Spiderlite TD5's w/bulbs, great shape, barely used - $650 for the set (sold as a set only, $900 new)

Sorry but most likely will not accept paypal processing, due to the fact of how idiotic they are with holding your money for up to 21 days it has become the breeding ground for scams. I do have my business credit card processor if needed (2% convenience charge) or you can send a check or cash in person. I hope you understand why I have to do that.

Apr 04 12 12:01 pm Link

Filmmaker

ByeBye100000

Los Angeles, California, US

So many cool toys

Apr 04 12 01:11 pm Link

Photographer

Maura Housley

Baltimore, Maryland, US

If one of the Mark IIs are still available come May (graduation) I'd definatly be interested.

Apr 05 12 09:30 am Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Maura Housley wrote:
If one of the Mark IIs are still available come May (graduation) I'd definatly be interested.

Unfortunately I doubt they will last that long, especially the one that is very close to new.

Why waiting? I can take credit card payments as well.

Apr 05 12 10:20 am Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Feel free to make offers people. Not saying that I will definitely accept them, especially if they are low balls or beyond what I know stuff is getting on the used markets. But go for it!

Apr 05 12 10:21 am Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Please note, second MacPro added

Apr 05 12 02:24 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Notice the price drop on the one MacPro smile

Apr 06 12 07:57 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Some great stuff still for sale!

Apr 07 12 07:31 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

TWO DAY ONLY DROP IN PRICE

The second older model Mac Pro, for the next two days (if purchased by 5pm on Friday) I will discount it again to $1,100!! (plus shipping).

Also!
Sale again if purchased by friday at 5pm, I will sell you both 5dmk2's discounted if you buy both of them for $3,500. (plus ship)!

Let me know if interested.

Apr 11 12 06:30 am Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

bump

Apr 13 12 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

See the updates to the list above to see what has sold and what is still available!

Apr 15 12 03:07 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Marked one of the 5dmk2's as 'pending'. Meaning someone is interested and awaiting payment agreement. So it's still officially available if someone makes a better offer then what is listed and gets the money in smile.

Apr 17 12 12:45 am Link

Photographer

Maura Housley

Baltimore, Maryland, US

The two cameras...I'm guessing they come with the kit lens? Or no?

Apr 29 12 02:29 pm Link

Photographer

pai

San Diego, California, US

let me know if you're still offering a 2 camera deal...

May 01 12 02:41 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

pai wrote:
let me know if you're still offering a 2 camera deal...

Yes!

May 02 12 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Maura Housley wrote:
The two cameras...I'm guessing they come with the kit lens? Or no?

Sorry no kit lenses included

May 02 12 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Bump

May 17 12 01:04 pm Link

Photographer

Miami Fashion Photo

Miami Beach, Florida, US

See updated list on things that have sold and are still available!

May 27 12 09:07 am Link