Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > WTB: Nikon DSLR

Artist/Painter

Catrina Daniels

Exeter, England, United Kingdom

Smaller Nikons work best for me, I've used D50/70 (small body, lightweight= good.)

Not looking to spend over 200. Show me what you have.

May 21 12 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

Travis Burns

Memphis, Tennessee, US

Have a nikon d100. Search the web for prices and make an offer. Out of 10 i would rate the body and all the functions a 9. Great camera well taken care of. Reason i dont need is because i shoot with a d200 and d300. Thank you and just let me know

May 21 12 04:14 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Catrina Daniels

Travis Burns wrote:
Have a nikon d100. Search the web for prices and make an offer. Out of 10 i would rate the body and all the functions a 9. Great camera well taken care of. Reason i dont need is because i shoot with a d200 and d300. Thank you and just let me know

Just the body or do you have other accessories?

May 22 12 07:15 am Link

Photographer

Photographe

Bristol, England, United Kingdom

I got laughed at last year for using D70, but I really love D70/D90. The only reason I will probably get something newer this time, is availability of what's being sold in my city and probably I want more megapixels.

May 22 12 07:20 am Link

Photographer

Pixyst

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Rollo David Snook wrote:
I got laughed at last year for using D70, but I really love D70/D90. The only reason I will probably get something newer this time, is availability of what's being sold in my city and probably I want more megapixels.

No REAL photographer will laugh at you for the camera you use - such people are to be ignored.

May 22 12 08:55 am Link

Photographer

Travis Burns

Memphis, Tennessee, US

Catrina Daniels wrote:

Just the body or do you have other accessories?

Body/lens cap/battery/charger

Also have a couple of nice manual lenses i will sell with it. I will throw in a nice camera bag

May 22 12 06:09 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Catrina Daniels

Travis Burns wrote:

Body/lens cap/battery/charger

Also have a couple of nice manual lenses i will sell with it. I will throw in a nice camera bag

I'll let you know after I have my rent covered, maybe after the weekend.

May 23 12 05:49 pm Link

Photographer

DKImaging

Colorado Springs, Colorado, US

Rollo David Snook wrote:

d70 is gorgeous with its evening hues and colors. it was known for bad noise above iso 800, but new capture nx2 and view nx do an awesome job of rendering.. oh those good ol days *sigh* of my first dslr ! now im waiting for my d800e to show up..

May 23 12 10:07 pm Link

Photographer

Travis Burns

Memphis, Tennessee, US

Catrina Daniels wrote:

I'll let you know after I have my rent covered, maybe after the weekend.

Ok

May 26 12 07:42 am Link

Photographer

Travis Burns

Memphis, Tennessee, US

Gonna be placing the d100 on ebay soon. Just let me know if you are still interested

May 28 12 07:18 am Link