Forums > MM Market > Photo Gear > FS: Canon FTB *BLACK* Bundle Collector RARE

Photographer

Darwin Young

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I am parting with my Canon FTBn (BLACK) camera bundle! EVERYTHING you need to get out and shoot some film! This is what is included!
Perfect for collector, comes with everything from day one when it was purchased in the early 70's!
Canon FTB body BLACK RARE
Gossen "Super Pilot" SBC meter in original case.
Canon Light Meter Booster in original case.
Vivitar Close focus filters #1, #2, #4 in original case.
Canon Auto Tele Convertor 2x for Canon-FD
Collection of mint condition colored and ND filters for FD glass.
Canon BT-55 Lens hood that fits all the FD lenses included. (except 200mm it has one built in)
Original Owners manual lens cleaning paper and ORIGINAL gray card!!!!!
Original camera bag.
ALL of the ORIGINAL lens cases!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As well as the following 5 FD lenses...
Canon FD 28mm F3.5 PERFECT condition, no scratch, no fungus, no oil. Aperture operates as expected.
Canon FD 50mm F1.8 PERFECT condition, no scratch, no fungus, no oil. Aperture operates as expected.
Canon FD 85mm F1.8 PERFECT condition, no scratch, no fungus, no oil. Aperture operates as expected.
Canon FD 135mm F3.5 PERFECT condition, no scratch, no fungus, no oil. Aperture operates as expected.
Canon FD 200mm F4 w/built in lens hood, slightest haze in front element, my camera guy told me it it an easy fix. No scratch, no fungus, no oil. Aperture operates as expected.

All 5 lenses appear as if they have never been used, PLEASE view the photos on my website and see for yourself!
This is truly a rare find and it is going to fit well into someones collection.
I am sorry, I will NOT split this up.
$650 PRICE DROP
Please inbox me with question and offers.

View images up close on my website. These are actual photos of my camera for sale. For those of you with a keen eye, yes, there is a roll of blk/wht in it right now, thought I would shoot one last roll!
http://www.darwinyoungphotography.com/O … &k=kxntDJ8

Thank you for taking the time to look!

May 31 12 08:32 pm Link