Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Not solicited for prostitution on MM..

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Redemption wrote:
I'm a poor model..

best I can offer are gemstones  smile

Anyone wanna shoot for emeralds topaz tanzanite...ect?

Keep the tanzanite... it's rising in price.....

Nov 07 06 12:48 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Photosculpt

Ocean City, Maryland, US

I do reverse prostitution.....I get paid to keep my clothes on and not come back!  So there!  Pftttttttttttt.

Nov 07 06 12:50 pm Link

Model

LORA

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Lamonica wrote:
Keep the tanzanite... it's rising in price.....

I used to sell jewelry, and I can assure you tanzanite is still worth giving up to get a sugar baby.
smile

Nov 07 06 12:56 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Lora wrote:

I used to sell jewelry, and I can assure you tanzanite is still worth giving up to get a sugar baby.
smile

My mom is diamond and gemstone certified.... the darker the tanzanite, the better because the stones are coming out of the mines lighter and lighter, hence the price is going up. For a carat  a high quality tanzanite stone could go for almost a grand.... and that's a pretty good price.

Nov 07 06 01:00 pm Link

Model

LORA

Lamonica wrote:

My mom is diamond and gemstone certified.... the darker the tanzanite, the better because the stones are coming out of the mines lighter and lighter, hence the price is going up. For a carat  a high quality tanzanite stone could go for almost a grand.... and that's a pretty good price.

No, it's not bad at all. But I've heard about the price of tanzanite going up for YEARS. There was an obsurd story going around that some miners died in a tanzanite mine that flooded and that the supply was almost gone. Stuff like that made people believe they needed to invest in it. It was pretty funny. They were buying the lightest, crappiest stones ever.

Nov 07 06 01:06 pm Link

Model

LORA

Wait, we're getting off topic again! Sugar Babies for Rice Krispies!!

wink

Nov 07 06 01:08 pm Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

"I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave when I'm done"
*Charlie Sheen*

Nov 07 06 01:11 pm Link

Model

LORA

Lady: "Quagmire, I have a question for you. What do you do for a living?"