11-12 open
12-1 open
1-2 open
4-5 open

Oct 11 13 02:14 pm Link

Photographer

Art Schotz

Lima, Ohio, US

See y'all tomorrow.  My day is gonna stay unstructured, so if you want to work with me, just grab me.  If I"m not busy, I'm yours for a bit.

Oct 11 13 02:26 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

Just passing the Rock House Exit!

Oct 11 13 02:57 pm Link

Photographer

Shawn Ingram Photo

Stoutsville, Ohio, US

SteveC wrote:
Was checking the list on the main page... Lynn Adia pull out? Didn't see anything on here stating that.

I'm picking Lynn up at 8:30ish and then we will be coming down..  Talking to her right now on Facebook.

Edit:  She just said she thinks she has a car for the day so she is driving herself...

Oct 11 13 05:17 pm Link

Photographer

Shawn Ingram Photo

Stoutsville, Ohio, US

Lynni C wrote:
Alex may have a friend with her when she Gets there Sat. Morning..she is one of the most naturally beautiful girls I've ever come across.  She's really sweet, too.  smile

If Alii's friend wants to shoot with us when Alii and I shoot at 3p, she is welcome to join us.  Doing mostly lifestyle type shoots with casual fall fashion type stuff.  We could do a friends shoot and get them both individually.  Alii is my last shoot of the day so I could probably go over the hour a little and shoot some individuals of her friend when Alii pops to her next tog...

Oct 11 13 05:27 pm Link

Photographer

Shawn Ingram Photo

Stoutsville, Ohio, US

All Yours Photography wrote:
Just a request for my fellow photographers.

I know that there is some "side shooting" that goes on, but I am shooting implieds with a couple of models, some using only their poses and my camera angles to keep their lady bits out of the photos, so I would ask that if I'm shooting with a model that isn't fully dressed, please ask before taking any photos from the sidelines.

I like keeping my models relaxed, happy and confident of what is in the images of them floating around.  Happy models come back for the next shoot.

I'll second this request.  While I don't shoot much nude stuff, unless you have a model release you shouldn't be shooting someone that is working with another photographer.  Likewise, it is a little disrespectful to the other photographer because chances are if the model sees you shooting, you are going to distract them from the photographer that has them scheduled for that time.

With the numbers, there should be plenty of models for everyone to be busy with their own shoots.

Thanks in advance...

Oct 11 13 05:32 pm Link

Photographer

Shawn Ingram Photo

Stoutsville, Ohio, US

One last post and I'm done for the night.. lol

I'm in the process of finishing prepping model releases, getting new model info/updating model info in my database, and creating private galleries for each model I'm shooting with on my website.  After that, I'm going to finish loading up my gear bags and head to bed.

Jim, do you have outlets around outside?  I'd like to bring a couple of my softboxes to play around with but don't have a battery to run them yet.  Was thinking about throwing a couple extension cords to maybe run out to the area on the other side of chicken coup from the garage or in a spot to either side of the back of the house.  That way I can conserve some energy by staying in the same general area.  If I don't hear back by morning, I'll go ahead and throw my light back together and bring it just in case.  I'm sure you guys are already having a blast down there by now... :p

See everyone tomorrow!

Oct 11 13 05:38 pm Link

Model

DLatrice

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

I am open 9a to 1pm and 2 to 3pm so plenty of time to get more shots in. This is my first time coming to one of these and I'm hoping to get a lot of new images.
To Art Schotz I'll work with you bc you are from my hometown smile
To JPs Digital Images I'd like to work with you too

Also I would love to try poses in a tight space such as an empty closet or a hallway but I do not know what is available at the location

Oct 11 13 07:52 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

Shawn,
There are outlets on both ends of the front porch, at the back door and on the front of the garage.

DLatrice. I will be free most of the day. If you are free and want to shoot just grab me.

There are 2-4 photographers that did not schedule and will be floating around. Don't be shy.

Oct 11 13 08:34 pm Link

Model

Chelsea Cailin

Bellefontaine, Ohio, US

I am not going to make it due to an emergency medical situation. I was really looking forward to this shoot. I am soooo sorry I will not make it.

Oct 12 13 01:08 am Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

* scratch the 1st one*  wink

Oct 12 13 04:11 am Link

Photographer

JPs Digital Images

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

I just drove 3 hours and woke up at 5 a.m. To shoot with her at 9 a.m. Don't I look like a fool

Oct 12 13 04:54 am Link

Photographer

Art Schotz

Lima, Ohio, US

I"m still coming.  be there around noon-ish.  and bringing a friend.

Oct 12 13 05:01 am Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

ok,  cue Willy..  * On the Road Again............ see ya'll in a few.*

Oct 12 13 05:08 am Link

Photographer

Shawn Ingram Photo

Stoutsville, Ohio, US

I'm getting last minute things ready.  I'll be there around 9:30ish to get a quick scout done and get set up for first shoot at 10a..  LOVE having a group shoot that takes less than 30 minutes to get to..  Thanks again Jim for organizing these Hocking shoots! smile

Oct 12 13 05:39 am Link

Photographer

R Mac Photography

New Carlisle, Ohio, US

Alright going to be there in a few hours, looks like all but one model has cancelled.  Leaving the house now it's about a 2 hour drive there.

Oct 12 13 07:36 am Link

Model

Robby Rockett

Palm Coast, Florida, US

Had a great time cant wait to see some of the results. Especially miss elizabeths photos!

Oct 12 13 04:25 pm Link

Photographer

Shawn Ingram Photo

Stoutsville, Ohio, US

Home safe and sound for those who were worried about me being too fatigued to drive home..  :p  Other than a couple of does crossing out in front of me, it was an uneventful ride home..  Think my pillow is calling me SOON though... tongue

I had an AWESOME time.  I didn't get to shoot with everyone I would have liked to, but with so many awesome models, I never do.  Still had a great and full day with six fullish shoots (30-60 minutes, less as the day progressed - thanks Alii and Mandy for being so considerate and understanding when I cut you ladies back to about 30 minutes) and a couple 15ish minute shoots during my networking time with Rob and Lynni..  Everyone I worked with today was awesome!  I'll get previews up in a week or so (depending how bad the fatigue hits this week from Monday's chemo treatement) and it will take a bit for the full edits to get done after you pick your faves but I WILL get them to you as soon as I can.  Thanks everyone in advance for their patience!

And I enjoyed meeting some localish models that I didn't get to shoot with.  I'll try to get in contact with you around January/February time frame to schedule some spring shoots.  And the awesome ladies that came down with All Yours Photography, I'd love to schedule slots with you ladies the next shoot Jim has if you come down again so be sure to hit me up when he announces it and starts scheduling.  That goes for anyone that I didn't get to shoot with today.

Thanks again to Jim, Sharon, and Sharon's mom (I'm so terrible with names these days..) for once again hosting an awesome shoot!

Oct 12 13 05:09 pm Link

Model

DLatrice

Fort Wayne, Indiana, US

The food was awesome and everyone was so nice. Meet some great photographers and some great models. It's nice to finally put faces to names.

Oct 12 13 05:46 pm Link

Photographer

JPs Digital Images

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/34125007

Oct 12 13 05:48 pm Link

Photographer

JPs Digital Images

[img]www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/34125007[/img]

Oct 12 13 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

JPs Digital Images

what am I doing wrong???

Oct 12 13 05:52 pm Link

Model

Sarah Joyce

Cambridge, Ohio, US

Home safe and sound! Had an amazing time as always. I met some wonderful people and hope to see you all again in the spring!

Oct 12 13 06:32 pm Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Jim, Sharon, Mom..  thanks again for Putting On The Ritz....wink   
Again, great company, great food, great models....
As ALWAYS, a great time and looking forward to the Spring event.

* those that couldn't make it.. na-na-boo-boo.  ya'll missed out.......lol*

Oct 12 13 06:41 pm Link

Model

Robby Rockett

Palm Coast, Florida, US

I see you got it. Redacted.

Oct 12 13 06:42 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

Perfect weather, a big crowd of great people, and good food. It doesn't get any better.
We met some wonderful new people and had a lot of old friends show up. Around 48 total. Photographers and models were as busy as they wanted to be. I saw some very creative stuff going on and the whole area was busy. Guy brought some fantastic mesquite rubbed pork ribs we cooked over a hickory fire.
Fantastic eating and talking on Fri. night, a busy and productive shoot on Sat.
It has been an awesome weekend. You people are great and it is a pleasure to be your host.

Jim, Sharon, and Jane

Oct 12 13 07:56 pm Link

Photographer

Brett Hunt

Washington Court House, Ohio, US

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131012/20/525a0df0ee7b1_m.jpg
Nudes later

Oct 12 13 08:09 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Estelle

Columbus, Ohio, US

I want to thank you Jim and especially your wife for awesome hospitality :-) I was famished and she was like Mom!
It was a fun day and interesting event..All in all I think it was fantastic and some beautiful art was made.

Also, thanks to the great photographers who shot me :-) So much creative vision today!!!
Robert, Joe, Cooper, and SteveC. great day thank you!!!!
EE

Oct 12 13 08:27 pm Link

Model

Elizabeth Estelle

Columbus, Ohio, US

Brett Hunt wrote:
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131012/20/525a0df0ee7b1_m.jpg
Nudes later

can't wait to see those nudes!!! B-)

Oct 12 13 08:28 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

JPs Digital Images wrote:
what am I doing wrong???

I don't know what you did.  I copy-pasted what you had into my browser, eliminated the  "[img] and it took me to the image.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/34125007

Oct 12 13 09:41 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

Another great event!

Many thanks to Jim, Sharon & Jane for hosting and the many awesome models for posing.

A couple models expanded their comfort zone as we shot.  I greatly appreciate your trust.  Anything that is borderline, I will let you review before I post it. 

I will have at least previews to you in a day or three.  Watch your email for a Dropbox link.

Oct 12 13 09:46 pm Link

Photographer

McGrath

Chillicothe, Ohio, US

Elizabeth Estelle wrote:

can't wait to see those nudes!!! B-)

I sure hope he can make me look beautiful. and take off about 40 pounds!!
greg  smile

Oct 13 13 05:25 am Link

Photographer

McGrath

Chillicothe, Ohio, US

DLatrice was so awesome to work with. Thanks DLatrice, you were a lot of fun. I will get the rest to you as soon as they are edited. smile
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/p480x480/1394160_677889882224299_1928704952_n.jpg

Oct 13 13 05:28 am Link

Photographer

McGrath

Chillicothe, Ohio, US

Isabelle strolling through the woods... 
https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1385698_677808918899062_1359839568_n.jpg

Oct 13 13 05:39 am Link

Photographer

McGrath

Chillicothe, Ohio, US

future or past?

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1394080_678084205538200_429795744_n.jpg

Oct 13 13 06:37 am Link

Photographer

Shawn Ingram Photo

Stoutsville, Ohio, US

Surprisingly, I woke up early with good energy today.  I figured after the long day, I would end up fatigued and sleep all day... lol

Working on getting my models preview areas set up.  So far, even with the hiccup of having left my main camera turned on when I was doing gear check Friday night, not having my backup batteries in my bag, and having to shoot with my second camera which I haven't used in 3 years, it looks like we were still able to get some great shots.

If all goes well, I hope to have all previews up in your private galleries today.  Just watch your emails for your model release.  Once you get that, it means your preview gallery is live.

Oct 13 13 06:38 am Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

Shawn Ingram Photo wrote:
Home safe and sound for those who were worried about me being too fatigued to drive home..  :p  Other than a couple of does crossing out in front of me, it was an uneventful ride home..  Think my pillow is calling me SOON though... tongue

So glad!!!

Oct 13 13 07:17 am Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

McGrath wrote:
future or past?

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1394080_678084205538200_429795744_n.jpg

These are FANTASTIC!!

Oct 13 13 07:19 am Link

Photographer

JSVImages

Holland, Ohio, US

Long 200 miles back to Toledo last night. But as always, well worth the effort.  Great hospitality and thanks to our hosts, Jim and Sharon.  It was nice to see some old faces and many new ones.

But I do have to add.... Home at 9:30 last night, picked mu daughter up from post homecoming dance activities at 1:30, up at 6:00 this morning to get ready for today's shoot, hour and a half spent transferring images to the models files.....And "Superman" McGrath is already posting finished images.   Don't know how he does it.....

See you all in the Spring!

Oct 13 13 07:56 am Link

Photographer

Brett Hunt

Washington Court House, Ohio, US

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131013/08/525ab9b3d153a.jpg

Oct 13 13 08:22 am Link