Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

.  .  .  the weather's been so nice the past few weeks, that I actually got my old, fat, azz out and did a surf shoot  .  .  .  this is only a quick edit, the "fit and finish" will likely change some afore it hits the presses  .  .  .  the premise is classic surf looks from the sixties  .  .  .  Miss K hasn't shot much, but she sure nailed the look  .  .  .  course, she's a real surfer gurl, so that helped immensely  .  .  .  wink  I'm enjoying this thread so much, I hadta shoot somethin' I could put up  .  .  .  eventually, this will be in print, and online ads  .  .  .

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/131217/09/52b0858628d65.jpg

SOS

Dec 17 13 09:41 am Link

Photographer

Marin Photo NYC

New York, New York, US

Awesome work! Congrats~

Your model has got some great legs!

Dec 17 13 09:45 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Wow!!! great shot... it's not only her legs... look at that flat stomach... nice work SOS!!!

Dec 17 13 09:53 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Marin Photography NYC wrote:
Awesome work! Congrats~

Your model has got some great legs!

She's a fitness competitor, as well as a interpretive dancer, Miss K has definitely got some strong "pins"  .  .  .  hasn't shot much, but she was great in front of the camera, and especially for this look  .  .  .  glad you enjoyed it  .  .  .

SOS

Dec 17 13 09:56 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

udor wrote:
Wow!!! great shot... it's not only her legs... look at that flat stomach... nice work SOS!!!

She's in phenomenal shape, made me feel fat and old jest shootin' with her  .  .  .  wink  Glad you enjoyed it Mr. U  .  .  .

SOS

Dec 17 13 09:57 am Link

Photographer

Posh Rocket Studio

Skowhegan, Maine, US

Fantastic image / model, do you happen to know the year of that stick (board) ?

Dec 17 13 10:02 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Ernest Sambrano wrote:
Fantastic image / model, do you happen to know the year of that stick (board) ?

TY, she really nailed it  .  .  .  it's a Rainbow out of Cali, single fin, probably late 60's or early 70's  .  .  .  found it at a yard sale for $25  .  .  .  tried not to smile too BIG when I bought it  .  .  .  wink  Certainly not rideable any more, but, perfect for the looks I'm after  .  .  . 

SOS

Dec 17 13 10:30 am Link

Photographer

Drew Smith Photography

Nottingham, England, United Kingdom

Congrats!

Great shot.

Legs to die for dwarling! smile

Dec 17 13 10:34 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Drew Smith Photography wrote:
Congrats!

Great shot.

Legs to die for dwarling! smile

Thanks Mr. D  .  .  .  you've got some stunners in your port as well  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Dec 17 13 10:37 am Link