Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > Check Me Out > My Book "My Neighbor My Stalker" My True Story

Photographer

DAVISICON

San Antonio, Texas, US

So sorry, was told I had to repost , because My other title was in all caps "shouting" lol, I apologize to everyone for violating MM rules, wasn't paying attention.

Well here goes, heres a feature that appeared today on a photography blog about my book on being stalked etc. I've had photography/modeling features before etc, but this is My true story about the part of my recent/current life. The photographs as well as the book cover,  are my own work. Yes it is me, I'm not embarrassed, it can happen to absolutely anyone, I discussed the short feature beforehand , it was very well done. If I survive the ordeal and save my home, get my life back, then I will consider it an "Accomplishment", thanks...............William

link below scroll down to feature book "My Neighbor My Stalker" which also includes a link to the book in the feature

http://favoritehunks.blogspot.ca/?zx=8c3d29e68b35d7be

Mar 10 14 01:15 pm Link

Photographer

DAVISICON

San Antonio, Texas, US

and the crowd goes silent out of confusion, fear, or something else, as usual, lol.

Mar 11 14 10:30 am Link