Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > DAR Critiques > 'Rate' this, please :)

Retoucher

Oana T

Deva, Hunedoara, Romania

Hello folks,

Please tell me what do you think about my work (good or bad opinions are welcome). From number 1 to 10. smile And why. Thank you!!! smile

https://i60.tinypic.com/1z1y0cx.jpg

Jan 30 15 12:17 pm Link

Retoucher

DominiQ

Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg, Russia

FantasyArt wrote:
Hello folks,

Please tell me what do you think about my work (good or bad opinions are welcome). From number 1 to 10. smile And why. Thank you!!! smile

https://i60.tinypic.com/1z1y0cx.jpg

Very good!

Jan 31 15 01:58 pm Link

Retoucher

201retarded

Hoboken, New Jersey, US

It looks blurry to me. Stick to a clean retouch and work the color instead.

Feb 02 15 05:13 pm Link

Retoucher

Dark Rose Love

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

I don't see so blurry but I see overworked low frequency if that is what you did. Long time ago they made dolls with very smooth faces - no eye sockets, all smooth; no real cheekbones, just smmoth with spots blusher. Is like that except all of a sudden I see bones in the hands! So I know it was not exaggerated for effect to smooth away all bones and I know camera would capture bones and of course in original you see they are there. You can reduce indentations, reduce too much contour from aging but not to point of taking away bones. Also neglected shoulder, lower left - looks like doesn't even belong to this model; very common mistake people neglect.

Feb 02 15 05:56 pm Link

Retoucher

Oana T

Deva, Hunedoara, Romania

201retoucher wrote:
It looks blurry to me. Stick to a clean retouch and work the color instead.

I don't use blur. I use only D&B. Thanks anyway for your response.

Feb 03 15 09:35 am Link

Retoucher

Oana T

Deva, Hunedoara, Romania

Dark Rose Love wrote:
I don't see so blurry but I see overworked low frequency if that is what you did. Long time ago they made dolls with very smooth faces - no eye sockets, all smooth; no real cheekbones, just smmoth with spots blusher. Is like that except all of a sudden I see bones in the hands! So I know it was not exaggerated for effect to smooth away all bones and I know camera would capture bones and of course in original you see they are there. You can reduce indentations, reduce too much contour from aging but not to point of taking away bones. Also neglected shoulder, lower left - looks like doesn't even belong to this model; very common mistake people neglect.

Thank you for your response. I will keep in mind. smile

Feb 03 15 09:41 am Link