Photographer

AntonioPer

Koper, Obalno-kraška, Slovenia

Hello,

this is my first try for dodge & burn and color corrections ...based on others PSD files ( tnx people for sharing..)

What do you think?

https://studiokofol.com/Retuse/MM_review.jpg

Mar 18 15 04:35 am Link

Retoucher

Ledo retouch

Lodi, California, US

I think, mostly pretty good. Looking quite editorial to me. It seems overall a bit cool and the side of
her hand looks blue to me.

Mar 24 15 02:11 pm Link

Digital Artist

Joe Diamond

Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania

It looks ok but you need to practice more, her skin isnt perfect, it has dark  spots, also the hair needs to be fixed.  I am not much of a retoucher but i know that if you practice your view with professional retouching you will definitely see what you need to do more smile

Mar 26 15 10:00 pm Link

Retoucher

Adriano De Sena

London, England, United Kingdom

Joe Diamond wrote:
It looks ok but you need to practice more, her skin isnt perfect, it has dark  spots, also the hair needs to be fixed.  I am not much of a retoucher but i know that if you practice your view with professional retouching you will definitely see what you need to do more smile

+1

Mar 26 15 10:07 pm Link

Photographer

AntonioPer

Christian Bela wrote:

+1

tnx.  I see the problems and what neeed to be done.

Mar 27 15 01:46 am Link

Retoucher

pixel dimension ilusion

Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

your hilights need to be white or an lighter version of you midtone they look pink i took me 3 yrs to learn how to dodge and burn bu is just even out the colors and maken them darker or lighter but keep up he  practice one day you gone be amaze with what you have acomplish nextime put the before so we can see what you did wrong

Mar 30 15 01:26 pm Link

Photographer

AntonioPer

Next time i will.

Tnx to all!

Mar 31 15 11:13 am Link