Retoucher

Sabelnikova Katya

BERKSHIRE, New York, US

Hello everybody!My experience in retouching small, only about six months, and I would like to hear what I need to fix and what to pay attention!
I would be grateful to everybody
link here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzGBZu … sp=sharing

Jan 31 16 02:54 am Link

Retoucher

ezegomez

Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hello there!!

In my little experience on retouching I´ll give you my thoughts:

First of all, I think you should start selecting more stunning images to work on and so you can really show your retouching skills.

I think the best shots were the one of the red dress woman and the one before that. Even though I think that pic could be little more stunning!! The shoot is really cool, great look on the model, but no detail stand out on that image. Need to improve the look, clean up nails borders, lips and improve the skin overal, don´t forget neck, soulders and chest need to be retouched too.

Having a look at the last images, I have good and bad feelings of it. I like de pic but a don´t see any detail that make de image stands out, there's something missing, something needs to stand out to make de pic bolder, don´t know what. May be the ayes were retouched in excess, so they don´t look realistic and the skin culd be retouched a little more so it can stand out.

Hope my words helps you.

Of course, you can hace a look at my port and write some words if you don´t mind.

Keep retouching!!

Jan 31 16 04:25 pm Link