Forums > Critique > Fun and Games > Request for photo comments 'bout my butt. ;-)

Model

Removed

Tampa, Florida, US

Well, as this is "fun and games," here goes...

I'm a little pissed at another model friend of mine who claims her butt is the best around.  (No, she's not on MM).  Anyway, if anyone wants to leave complimentary, funny, or even (slightly) mean critiques about my butt on my photos, I can show her that I have fans, too.

Yeah, it's petty.  But girls will be girls.  Please don't forward this.

Chiara S.

Feb 05 16 10:59 am Link

Photographer

PhotoKromze

Lisbon, Lisboa e Vale do Tejo, Portugal

Chiara Strzesiewski wrote:
Well, as this is "fun and games," here goes...

I'm a little pissed at another model friend of mine who claims her butt is the best around.  (No, she's not on MM).  Anyway, if anyone wants to leave complimentary, funny, or even (slightly) mean critiques about my butt on my photos, I can show her that I have fans, too.

Yeah, it's petty.  But girls will be girls.  Please don't forward this.

Chiara S.

Nice butt!! Honestly, I mean it smile Just that the 4th picture on the top row doesn't really help.

Actually, you got me thinking if I could do a project around butts only big_smile

Feb 06 16 07:16 am Link

Model

Angie Angelina

New York, New York, US

Your kidding, right?? Everything you got going for you, your worried about your little butt...??

Ha ha ha ha ha Well, I agree that the 4th photo isn't your best angle but you look amazing & have absolutely nothing to worry about there sweetie....and I'm sure you have Plenty of fans!!!!!!

Just keep having fun......

Feb 07 16 05:51 am Link

Photographer

Paul Tirado Photography

New York, New York, US

Taking your first photo into consideration, you have one of the nicest butts I have seen in recent memory.

Feb 07 16 09:11 pm Link

Photographer

Light and Lens Studio

Sisters, Oregon, US

Nothing, I repeat, nothing at all wrong with your butt.  After all, you don't want a butt like a guy.  Yuk.
'
All in all, a lovely caboose.

Feb 07 16 09:20 pm Link