Forums > Digital Art and Retouching > DAR Critiques > Rate my Model Mayhem Portfolio

Retoucher

Colorhythm

Dortmund, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Hi everybody, i'm a fresh member of model mayhem and looking forward to work as a retoucher. I have uploaded a few pictures to my portfolio, it would be great to hear some feedback. Should i include before and after photos or only the after? It would be great so hear some feedback on the quality of my work. I'm pretty happy with it myself and feel confident to offer a good job.

Thanks and see you.

Mar 04 16 12:58 am Link

Retoucher

Colorhythm

No one?

Mar 09 16 03:15 am Link

Retoucher

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

Colorhythm wrote:
No one?

That is still a feedback wink

Mar 09 16 02:13 pm Link

Retoucher

Colorhythm

anchev wrote:

That is still a feedback wink

A good or bad one? wink

Mar 10 16 01:17 am Link

Retoucher

Sofia, Sofija grad, Bulgaria

Colorhythm wrote:
A good or bad one? wink

Maybe a polite one smile

Mar 10 16 07:08 am Link

Retoucher

Kami Fore

Los Angeles, California, US

Choose an industry you want to work in - Wedding Photography, High Fashion, Beauty, Auto (cars), etc, and build your portfolio towards it and use the people MAKING it in that industry as a reference.

From your port I can't tell what you're really interested in doing. You're retouching images, sure, but not only do I recommend to learn the basics (d&b / masking / using adjustment layers / sharpening and masking nondestructively / color theory / color weights / color semiotics / semiology in general / managing color spaces [cmyk/rgb and what they mean / light and shadow in photography), but you should also choose WHAT you want to do.

Mar 10 16 01:26 pm Link