Forums > MM Market > FREE Airbrush Compressor

Photographer

j francis photography

Los Angeles, California, US

I have an old airbrush compressor that I barely used. I bought myself a an expensive compressor and then ended up setting it aside and doing most of my work digitally.

It was $800 new in 1987. Yes, it's that old. But it looks almost new. I think it probably still works great, but I can't guarantee it works at all anymore. It appears to be in very good condition. And it's free.

I'd love to give it a good home.

It's in the west San Fernando Valley. Come get it or we could meet somewhere. It weighs 50 lbs. It is quiet like a refrigerator motor. It's not one of the noisier, diaphragm-based models.

There is only one. When it's gone, it's gone.

https://photos.smugmug.com/Other/JunkDrawer/n-N8wP77/i-b6MXd3D/0/7652e747/XL/i-b6MXd3D-XL.jpg

https://photos.smugmug.com/Other/JunkDrawer/n-N8wP77/i-4fP6Vkc/0/df8fe19d/XL/i-4fP6Vkc-XL.jpg

Jun 26 17 04:13 pm Link

Model

amanda ramos

Elizabeth, New Jersey, US

I want it. But I am located in New Jersey. I could deff use that airbrush compressor for shoots.

Jun 27 17 06:27 am Link

Photographer

Todd Meredith

Fayetteville, North Carolina, US

J. Francis - you are a wonderful person to offer up that compressor for free to your peers.  Helping another either get started or replace a piece of gear that they may be able to afford right now is very kind hearted.  I hope something fantastic happens for you in the near future.

Wishing you only the best in everything you do.

Jun 28 17 11:07 am Link

Photographer

j francis photography

Todd Meredith wrote:
J. Francis - you are a wonderful person to offer up that compressor for free to your peers.  Helping another either get started or replace a piece of gear that they may be able to afford right now is very kind hearted.  I hope something fantastic happens for you in the near future.

Wishing you only the best in everything you do.

Thank you.

It looks like it's not needed by anyone. After this weekend it's going to goodwill.

Jul 07 17 04:56 pm Link

Photographer

Todd Meredith

Fayetteville, North Carolina, US

I thought by now you'd have people climbing all over each other to get the compressor.  It's a great deal, you're in a super location - it really baffles me but definitely doesn't change my opinion of you for your very kind gesture.

Don't change a thing about yourself.  Stay kind and it will come back to you.  People just missed a really good opportunity to interact with a wonderful person.

All the best in everything you do.

Jul 09 17 03:25 am Link

Photographer

Leonard Gee Photography

Sacramento, California, US

j francis photography wrote:
It looks like it's not needed by anyone. After this weekend it's going to goodwill.

well, was trying to see if anyone was traveling from la area up north to the bay or nearby and could pick it up. but no luck so far. would have been nice for me or one of the mua's i know.

nice gesture, thought for sure someone would want it in the greater la region. but you would have had much better response if posting in the mua/hair forum.

Jul 09 17 09:54 am Link

Photographer

j francis photography

Leonard Gee Photography wrote:
you would have had much better response if posting in the mua/hair forum.

They would have just locked it.

Still available, BTW.

Jul 22 17 12:14 pm Link

Photographer

Leonard Gee Photography

Sacramento, California, US

j francis photography wrote:
Still available, BTW.

if had known last week, could have had it picked up by friend going down to san diego and back over the weekend. let me see if his son is going up into la soon. can pm you tues or wed.

Jul 23 17 09:03 pm Link

Photographer

Shotsbybent

Richmond, Virginia, US

Hello. Where are you located?

Jul 26 17 06:52 pm Link

Photographer

Ralph Logan Photography

Santa Ana, California, US

Still Available?

May 28 18 11:22 pm Link