Forums > Travel Notices > TF Female Models in Long Island (Sep 21 - Sep 24)

Model

Kassidy Boston

Boston, Massachusetts, US

My name is Kassidy, a girl in pursuit of becoming a professional model. I'm based out of Boston but do travel to select cities throughout New England and beyond. I would like to shoot any creative ideas that we can conjure up specifically glamour, sensual, artistic, intimate, boudoir, and lingerie. So trust that feeling you have inside right now – telling you that you've found the perfect woman to shoot with.

I can be your canvas and I'm also seeking to put more variety in my portfolio as well as yours. The world is my studio and I prefer not being confined to the limitations of a traditional studio. Generally my shoots are spontaneous and in certain areas that catch my eye. I'm always on the lookout for unique locations and I'm open to your creative input.

Please feel free to send me a message on MM containing your email address. E-mail is preferred method of contact and model mayhem s/ite members are welcomed for preferential scheduling.

Kassidy Xoxo smile

P.S : also any experience and interests in shooting more than one model contact me as well!!!

Sep 16 17 02:50 pm Link