Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > Check Me Out > Art project I have done, with 69 models

Photographer

Jason Savage Images

Portland, Oregon, US

The project is called "Stripping Out Loud: Exotic Dancers of Portland, Oregon". It is a collector card set, like baseball cards, featuring 69 strippers from Portland. The images are all done in a respectful manner, and the project represents the wide spectrum of dancers from this city, including male, transgender, and various body types.

There is no full nudity in the project, and only a few bare breasts. Each model gets paid a modeling fee, once enough of the card sets have sold (that is in their model agreement / release form). The rest of the profits from the first print fun will be donated to two local nonprofits: Portland SlutWalk, and a sex positive theater group called Dance Naked Productions.

Stripping Out Loud took me two and a half years to photograph, and has been the most challenging artistic endeavor I have ever undertaken. It has also been very rewarding and has pushed my boundaries as an artist. This project has been created to showcase the power, personality and beauty of these amazing performers.

The website is StrippingOutLoud.com, and card sets can be purchased there. To see all the images, please visit:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/139163886@N04/93neC5

Aug 06 18 12:01 pm Link