Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > Continuous Call for MM Modeling News Submissions

Model

-Aviva-

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Hello Model Mayhem Community!

I'm posting this thread because I hope to have an opportunity to share your achievements with the rest of the MM Community.

I write the weekly MM Modeling News Roundup and I'm always looking for models, photographers and other artists who have had their work published, or recently accomplished anything major in their careers.

If you have recently been published or achieved something great, I want you all to message me with your accomplishments, giving me a short overview of your story (if possible).

The MM Modeling News is another way for you to get exposure and recognition for what you have done as a "thank you" for being part of this amazing community of artists driven to do their best!

I hope to hear from you.

It warms my heart to see other artists succeed and I (as well as the rest of the MM community) will always cheer for you!

May 11 19 12:41 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Nutz  .  .  .  now I havta come up with sumethin' great  .  .  .  wink  Nicely done Miss A, always refreshing to see the creativity of other members on display in such a positive way  .  .  . 

SOS

May 14 19 08:45 am Link

Model

-Aviva-

Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

I love it when people accomplish things and move forward in their careers. smile

May 17 19 06:46 pm Link