Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > Excited about being featured in 2 art shows!

Model

DjTabbyWest

Portland, Oregon, US

A couple of weeks ago, a photographer I work with, Chazz Gold (he is on here as a photographer), did a Dark Circus art show in Portland, OR at Everett Street Studios, which displayed photos of me. The really cool part? I got to DJ at the art show I was featured at! This was a huge opportunity for me, knowing this is probably a one in a lifetime chance! Thew event turned out really well. I put photos on FB and some new ones here on my profile on MM so you can see the photos.
He is having another art show as well, which will feature photos from the projector shoot we did. I also included a couple of those here on my profile.
You can see some on FB here: https://www.facebook.com/ChazzGoldFoto/ … mp;theater
These have been really fun projects for me, and Chazz has been awesome through all of it. He has all kinds of prints fro sale in assorted sizes.
Thank you for reading about this exciting project journey!

May 19 19 01:44 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Congrats Miss T, always great to be able to allow your creative side to shine, especially when you're working with someone you know will capture it perfectly!

SOS

May 20 19 03:06 pm Link