Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Budget for Anti-social Media use

Photographer

Motordrive Photography

Lodi, California, US

looking to do a small campaign on anti-social media targeting shoegazing introverts.
The timing is flexible, somewhere between tomorrow and never, because
black never goes out of style.

So the question is, should I play Radiohead, or My Bloody Valentine while never
actually doing this project, yet writing in my sketch book about it for a week.

Jul 12 19 06:53 pm Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

Motordrive Photography wrote:
looking to do a small campaign on anti-social media targeting shoegazing introverts.
The timing is flexible, somewhere between tomorrow and never, because
black never goes out of style.

So the question is, should I play Radiohead, or My Bloody Valentine while never
actually doing this project, yet writing in my sketch book about it for a week.

Go YUGE!!! Create an anti social media campaign so collasal that nobody has ever scene anything like it be four.
Play Radiohead, Creep and sing along with it under your breath, sort of half-heartedly. Then play that Somebody That I Used To Know song that's on, like YouTube or something, you know, the one where 5 retarded Canadians can only afford one guitar? Walk Off the Earth or something? Don't sing it though, it's gloomy.

I created Assbook, the most anti-social media site ever. During testing I set it up where I could block everyone.
I figured that was good enough so I sipped a double latte through an organic recyclable straw and called it good. lol

Jul 12 19 11:48 pm Link

Photographer

Motordrive Photography

Lodi, California, US

Shadow Dancer wrote:
I created Assbook, the most anti-social media site ever. During testing I set it up where I could block everyone.
I figured that was good enough so I sipped a double latte through an organic recyclable straw and called it good. lol

yes, Assbook is brilliant, and everyone blocked by default layer a given.

Jul 15 19 11:04 am Link