Forums > Critique > Serious Critique > what kind of pictures i should add to improve mypf

Model

Sasha Synthetic

Oslo, Oslo, Norway

hello i have bibg experience in different styles but i'd like to still get better smile i'm wondering what kind of pictures i should add to my pf to make it better ?

Aug 07 19 05:26 pm Link

Photographer

BMA PHOTO

Pawtucket, Rhode Island, US

Sasha Synthetic wrote:
hello i have bibg experience in different styles but i'd like to still get better smile i'm wondering what kind of pictures i should add to my pf to make it better ?

Hi Sasha,
The idea behind a port is the images tell the story not the profile. So I would add some full body main stream shots for what ever style you do shoot they will want to see what you or any model looks like from front back and side. You also need some shots with smiling and teeth. Some natural skin tones shots versus off colors.

I shoot more mainstream but I look for teeth, ability to have a natural smile, skin tones, body marks to tattoos. Knowledge such as bellybutton rings and bras to undergarments aren't a professional look. The generic shots still help answer the question for artsy.

have fun!

Aug 10 19 01:50 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

You have one truly great photo in your portfolio

and by that I mean the shot by Renata Młynarczyk

You should try to bring the rest of your work up to that level as many of the existing photos look quite amateurish

Your avatar is interesting though - dont ditch that

Aug 12 19 11:37 am Link

Model

Sasha Synthetic

Oslo, Oslo, Norway

Garry k wrote:
You have one truly great photo in your portfolio

and by that I mean the shot by Renata Młynarczyk

You should try to bring the rest of your work up to that level as many of the existing photos look quite amateurish

Your avatar is interesting though - dont ditch that

thanks but actually i have 4 pictures taken by renata in my pf wink only two pic are taken by amateurs wink my pf is acctually mosty taken on film or analogue cameras by proffesionals wink thx for advice tho ^^

Aug 13 19 01:12 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/150113/09/54b55c5746966.jpg

Aug 14 19 10:56 am Link

Photographer

Fist Full of Ish

Aiken, South Carolina, US

You have so much diversity!  I'm pretty sure you have dozens of shots sitting around that might be better than what you show.  Maybe you should invite someone to review them and opine.  That might be a better place to start from.  I certainly volunteer to  review your stash.

Aug 28 19 10:57 am Link