Forums > Model Colloquy > Share your Casting Experiences

Photographer

luciano Mello

São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil

Hi friends, long time I don't post here.   Let me get straight to the point.  I wrote a screenplay for a film about the modeling industry, spent 4 years researching the industry and interviewing a lot of models to write this story from the point of view of the models and avoid the clichés and stereotypes this profession has it.
To make this feature film to happen I am producing a proof of concept short film with a sequence of the film and is about Castings.
82 60 83 is a coming age drama short film where we follow a group of young women running for a chance to become a model in the next Fashion Week but first, they have to face the bookers and pass all the industry standards. The film explores what is the emotional impact on an insecure teenager when facing the rigid standards required by this industry.   
I would like to ask you, how was your first casting? Do you have any casting experience where do you believe you changed in a positive or even negative way?  Please share your casting experiences.
Follow our project on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/82_60_83/       

Thank you

Luciano Mello

Jan 22 20 09:00 am Link