Photographer

Prez Photo

Macomb, Michigan, US

Wouldn't mind hearing from photographers and models about my photos? Comments, suggestion and overall thoughts welcome. Be objective though. Cheers

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/3614071/viewall

Mar 20 20 04:15 pm Link

Photographer

Rough Hewn Images

Salem, Oregon, US

As a set, I like them! 

Most have the model centered up but a few shift the composition.  The ones listed as Olga, Jazzmyne, and Cristina where their face is a little more off center are a little more appealing to me but that is personal taste.  You vary the depth of field nicely and have some good settings. 

One suggestion is to vary the cropping a bit more to include more of the models body and a bit more of the setting in some of them.  Most likely those exist but probably just not in the set you posted.  One listed as Erika where the model is looking left may be better with a portrait crop which backs out and includes the models legs, or include the legs sitting on the ground in a landscape composition.  There is a hint of the legs in blue jeans but it is just the tips of the knees which is kind of distracting.  Back out and show the whole model but slide her to the right off center and give looking room to the left in a landscape framing.  The kind of sepia one of the blond in the white dress, if she was shifted to the left to take out the empty space to her back providing more space at her front it would be a more visually appealing composition to me.

Overall I really do like the set!

Apr 02 20 10:47 am Link