Eden19

Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv, Israel

Please critique of my portfolio

Thanks smile

Oct 26 20 02:16 am Link

Photographer

Modelphilia

Hilo, Hawaii, US

You are going to be very busy! Have a wonderful modeling career!

Please check the PM I've sent you

Nov 23 20 12:41 am Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

Eden19 wrote:
Please critique of my portfolio

Thanks smile

Hi,

Although trendy I would ditch the self shot images they're detracting from Your Professional work,  save those types for Instagram.

best.

Nov 23 20 03:54 am Link

Photographer

ROUA IMAGES

Phoenix, Arizona, US

You have extreme marketability and appeal that could do very well beyond the commonly seen Instagram-style glamouresque/sexy poses and selfies.

Portfolio:  There are a lot of great images that showcase your obvious form, figure and beauty; though, it would be nice to see you in some additional shots from others' cameras in terms of fashion, mood, and constructs. Eliminate some of the duplicates, and yes, there are a lot of self-created images that, while pretty, do not advantage your full potential. 

As for "It Factor, " you have it and then some.  Plus another hundred.

Nov 23 20 07:10 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Eden has left the building.

Nov 23 20 04:35 pm Link

Photographer

Modelphilia

Hilo, Hawaii, US

Mark Salo wrote:
Eden has left the building.

Which makes me even happier that we have another way to communicate. She may reappear one day soon -right here in Hawaii!

Nov 23 20 06:20 pm Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

Modelphilia wrote:
Which makes me even happier that we have another way to communicate. She may reappear one day soon -right here in Hawaii!

lol

Perhaps She left to focus on Instagram full time for the oohs and ahh's?...or the profile was removed for whatever reason.

Nov 24 20 04:41 am Link

Photographer

Modelphilia

Hilo, Hawaii, US

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:
lol

Perhaps She left to focus on Instagram full time for the oohs and ahh's?...or the profile was removed for whatever reason.

After a brief halt in our communications, Eden is back in touch with me again, so I am grateful for that too this Thanksgiving eve.

It turns out that she had accidentally neglected to designate some of her gorgeously-shot and wonderfully erotic private album images as "+18", so MM removed her account. It's a shame though because they were so amazingly beautiful. We can only hope that she can get back in their good graces so that the world can see such sublime erotic art.

Nov 24 20 11:18 pm Link