Noy

Netanya, Hamerkaz, Israel

Thx smile

Jan 27 21 06:52 am Link

Photographer

Jorge Kreimer

San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico

Hi Noy,

You have a lovely look, and I would personally would be happy to work with you.
However, most of your pictures, with a couple of exceptions, look like holiday snapshots.

If I were you, I would try to work with better photographers (even if it's trade) and make your port more varied since you work in so many different genres. Make it a sampling of what you are capable of.

Please let me know if you should ever make plans to visit Los Angeles in the future.

Best of luck!

Jan 27 21 10:43 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

You really should delete the images where the cell phones hide your face.

The outdoor images in full sun usually underexpose you.

The two night time images: one has a distracting reflection in your eye and the other distorts your shoulder.

I'm not a fan of flare but some people like it.

Overall, your images do show that you are attractive and you will do well.

Jan 27 21 03:33 pm Link

Photographer

JT Life Photography

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Cut down the number of photos in your port. The old adage that "Less is More" applies. Choose only the photos that you really like and think represent you best. You don't need many to start, 4-6 would suffice including one full-length and one portrait.

As Mark wrote, cell phone images that block your face should be out, images where your body is distorted by perspective should be out, accidental under exposed and over exposed should be out, similar poses in similar dress should be out, images where your toes or fingers are cut by the cropping should go too as should images where sea is running downhill.

As Jorge wrote a lot of this can be achieved by working with better photographers.

Good luck,
JT

Jan 28 21 08:18 am Link

Photographer

Orca Bay Images

Arcata, California, US

"The old adage that "Less is More" applies."

OP took that advice too literally. She's gone.

Jan 30 21 04:20 pm Link