Forums > Critique > Honest Critique Trades Here!

Photographer

Jason Colvin

Saint Paul, Minnesota, US

Hi all, it's been a few years since I've been active on the site.  I'm looking for critiques, and I'm also looking to find some interesting new work from others to ponder. Here's what I was thinking:

Pick 3 images at random from my portfolio, and I will pick 3 at random from your first page.

Put my MM number (#18503) at the beginning of your critique post. Drop the 3 images along with their critiques, and be honest. I mean *really* honest. As long as it's constructive, it's fair game. I'll do the same for you. Please provide at least a couple of sentences.

Once you post on the thread, if you want more critiques, say so, and maybe this can take off. If we all reference each other's MM numbers at the beginning of each post, it'll be easy to search for critiques on your images.

Let's do this!

Jul 10 21 05:37 pm Link

Photographer

Jason Colvin

Saint Paul, Minnesota, US

Anybody? I mean, if nothing else, come take out some aggression.

Jul 12 21 08:06 pm Link

Photographer

Wandering Eyebubble

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm not seeking a critique, but looking over your port and credits I'd suggest not to crop at the ankles e.g.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/5920299

Jul 14 21 09:09 am Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

The Good .the Bland and the Ugly

Your Avatar is Pleasant to Look at - despite the Models "Deer in the Headlights expression and all that Hair covering the right side of her Face

Ive Looked at the rest of your portfolio at least once a day over the past 4 days - and there is nothing memorable - ie no image that sticks in my mind

Also Your Style of shooting is all over the Place

A few of your Black and Whites are pretty poor . There is one that i am still trying to figure out what the heck it is

Hope this Helps

Edit - I meant to say that I also like your shot of the Model leaning against the wall --despite the wrinkles in her skirt , And that I did not view any of your Nudes

Jul 25 21 06:34 am Link

Photographer

Rik Chapman

Gonzales, Louisiana, US

I really like your avatar photo and the body scape photo two photos to the left of it. Those two really grab my attention.

Jul 27 21 05:18 pm Link

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Still waiting for your Critique Jason

Aug 07 21 11:34 am Link