Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > If I throw up on this .

Photographer

Garry k

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Can I keep it ? -asked the Model during one of my Photoshoots ( in reference to some clothing I had brought to the shoot )

Whats the Strangest Thing Someone has said to You during a Shoot ?

Sep 23 21 09:13 pm Link

Photographer

PHP-Photography

Vaasa, Ostrobothnia, Finland

You take great photos.

Sep 23 21 09:45 pm Link

Photographer

John Silva Photography

Fairfield, California, US

"Can you see my clit"? "I don't want my clit showing"!!!
And plenty of others!
John

Sep 24 21 12:16 am Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

After a shoot the model was in my shower and she asked what the thing hanging from the shower caddy was.
She had never seen a lufa before apparently?!
That seemed "strange" to me. *shrugs*

All the photoshoot stuff regarding positioning or body parts or wardrobe or even what to order for lunch never seem that strange

Sep 27 21 12:09 pm Link

Photographer

Ken Marcus Studios

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

"I'm sorry I'm early . . . shall I wait in my car?"

Sep 27 21 01:50 pm Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

I was about three days from an "emergency" hip replacement (it had finally just quit and I was pretty much immobile  .  .  .  I had the operation already scheduled for a few months out), and was contacting the few shoots I had scheduled beforehand  .  .  .  when one of my frequent muses asked if we could still do the beach shoot we had scheduled if her boyfriend carried me to each shoot location  .  .  .  we actually got that to work, and the images came out really well  .  .  .  maybe I shoot better if I'm in intense pain, and can't stand up  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Sep 27 21 02:54 pm Link

Photographer

j_francis_imagery

Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, US

Your light is no good. It doesn’t reach all the way down my body.

Well, I did put this screen in it to prevent it from reaching all the way down your body.

Sep 27 21 07:39 pm Link

Photographer

Curt at photoworks

Riverside, California, US

I had set up a shoot with a model but she kept calling to say she would be late. There were family problems of some kind. This was verified by hearing people yelling in the background. She was very apologetic, offering to reschedule. I told her I was already set up, and didn't mind the delay, just keep me informed. She wanted to do the shoot.  She arrives 4 hrs late. She also hadn't eaten all day so she was really downing the fresh strawberries. About 30 minutes into the shoot she says she's not feeling well and might throw up. I helped her to the kitchen sink where she lost all the strawberries. Got in her hair a bit, all over my arm. It smelled really nice - you know, like strawberries. We bonded over that. Shot quite a few times after that. At a later shoot, she signed a photo I printed with "Strawberry Vomit Rules!"

Oct 19 21 05:06 pm Link

Photographer

phoenixphoto

Gunnedah, New South Wales, Australia

"Are we using toys today?"

Well, I'm not, but feel free to break out the Barbie & Ken.....oh.

Oct 25 21 10:29 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

uuughh.

the sad state of 'shoots'.

Oct 25 21 10:34 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

After I spent 3 hours in the field guiding her to the shoot, unable to do my usual checklist, and she was 3 hours late, and I and a hard a hard out and I was twiterpated because it was incomprehensible how you can flub with so much guidance,

Things weren’t working like normal.

And she sits in a stool sans apparel and has the audacity to ask:

“Are you sure you’ve done this before?”!🤯

Oct 26 21 10:35 am Link