Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Who's inspiring to you right now, '21 mid pandemic

Photographer

Immersion Studios

Dayton, Ohio, US

First post in ages....  So, I'm sitting around and thinking of all the people who have inspired me in the past.  Right now, mostly I get inspired by some youtubers that show the behind the scene stuff....  So I'm wondering who everyone else is being inspired by right now

Oct 08 21 05:10 pm Link

Photographer

Acraftman1313

Greensboro, North Carolina, US

I am enjoying this utuber's. I know there are a lot of great photographers so it's nice to have some one introduce them.

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThePhotographicEye

Oct 08 21 06:24 pm Link

Photographer

Randy Poe

Green Cove Springs, Florida, US

Acraftman1313 wrote:
I am enjoying this utuber's. I know there are a lot of great photographers so it's nice to have some one introduce them.

Great link!

Oct 08 21 10:48 pm Link

Photographer

Immersion Studios

Dayton, Ohio, US

Acraftman1313 wrote:

I've never seen this creator's content before.  I didn't take much time so far to watch,  but the video subjects look intriguing.   Thanks for posting that!

Oct 09 21 04:35 am Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

Immersion Studios wrote:
Who's inspiring to you right now, '21 mid pandemic

Honestly, no one.

I've hit a wall and never felt so flat or uninspired.

Oct 09 21 06:52 am Link

Photographer

Jeffrey M Fletcher

Asheville, North Carolina, US

Beeple

Oct 09 21 07:38 am Link

Photographer

Immersion Studios

Dayton, Ohio, US

Jeffrey M Fletcher wrote:
Beeple

That's some crazy talent right there.  I found the twitter page.  Is that the best way to follow them?

Oct 09 21 08:09 am Link

Photographer

Immersion Studios

Dayton, Ohio, US

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:

Honestly, no one.

You don't always have to be inspired by anything.  Maybe just take a time out and breathe a minute.  I do that from time to time.

I like  to go back in time to remember why I started.

Oct 09 21 08:11 am Link

Photographer

rxz

Glen Ellyn, Illinois, US

In the past it was photographers, Brett Weston and shooting with Lucien Clergue.  Now it's two models. One has become an accomplished fee earning photographer, although she's continues to pose for me for the past 17 years.

Oct 09 21 12:14 pm Link

Photographer

Paolo D Photography

San Francisco, California, US

not photography related: Russell Brand

Oct 09 21 02:38 pm Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

Must be 5-6 yrs (maybe more)since any inspiration

Oct 09 21 03:30 pm Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY wrote:

Honestly, no one.

Ditto

Oct 09 21 03:31 pm Link

Photographer

kickfight

Portland, Oregon, US

So many have inspired me during these weird times, but one standout has been Kirby Ferguson, whose work I have admired and supported for years.

Oct 09 21 04:11 pm Link

Photographer

Immersion Studios

Dayton, Ohio, US

rxz wrote:
In the past it was photographers, Brett Weston and shooting with Lucien Clergue.  Now it's two models. One has become an accomplished fee earning photographer, although she's continues to pose for me for the past 17 years.

Brett Weston is an icon.  Lucien Clergue, often copied but nothing compares to the original.

Oct 10 21 09:36 am Link

Photographer

Modelphilia

Hilo, Hawaii, US

I'm looking forward to a new muse arriving sometime in the next week for an extended stay. She's a really talented model and photographer, with a stark vision of the universe and her place in it, and is just as enthused about our future collaborations as I am. Should really be fun and creative times.

Oct 12 21 01:31 am Link

Photographer

John Silva Photography

Fairfield, California, US

The CDC!!! LoL
John

Oct 15 21 03:20 pm Link

Admin

Model Mayhem Edu

Los Angeles, California, US

Jeffrey M Fletcher wrote:
Beeple

On a related note, not so much who but what, and the what being NFTs. I posted in the Photography Talk forum about a photographer making serious money selling NFTs.

I know a number of other photographers and artists that are having incredible success selling their work as NFTs and I believe there are many talented artists on MM that could be doing the same.

Oct 15 21 04:41 pm Link