Photographer

Krpphoto

Cape Coral, Florida, US

Good Morning. I have two issues. First a photo I just added (combination of 5 in one ) was marked by the electronic selection process (bot - whatever it is) as being for mature audiences. I can't see where this is an issue . There really is nothing to justify it - unless maybe somehow, someway the legs of the woman sitting on a short stool ,  which are not shown in any degrading way, are considered nude or highly provacative . They just aren't. I see nothing wrong at all. it's just an artistic pose. ---------

Second , I was trying to create a casting. I got basically the entire thing done and when it came time to click on something there was nothing to click on . So I am assuming the casting is not listed. It feels kind of like somebody winning  a brand new car with the insurance already fully paid in their name, being handed the keys and when it won't start they open the hood to find out the  engine is not there because it's not included. (in others words all that work for nothing). Maybe the second time I was able to click on a "post casting" button but when I did so the button acted dead - like it would not post the casting. ---- (moderator maybe needed to fix these issues ?????)

Jan 08 22 06:12 am Link

Photographer

P R E S T O N

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

Dunno. Maybe it's the allegedly 'suggestive gaze' which you've referred to yourself and annotated on the face of the image?

Jan 08 22 07:58 am Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Are you aware that when they converted the system, it automatically marks ALL images that everyone posts as "Mature" (as the new "default"), unless you specifically change that?

I don't know if that has any bearing on what happened in this case or not, but just in case...

Jan 08 22 09:00 am Link

Photographer

Krpphoto

Cape Coral, Florida, US

I guess I may have seen it a week or two ago ( the thing about automatically marking it as mature). I'll check that out. Thanks.

As for the "gaze" , actually it was the beginning of the shoot. I think she showed me a few clothes and I picked it out or approved it so I take full blame. I did not want to go blaming the model. I should have said "no" that one is too busy. The point of the 5 combined images is basically to show a new or beginning model who wants advice just how much "everything has to be in sync" and how," if all things are taken into  consideration" you can take an ordinary gal and really make her look "WOW" - with clothes, her body angle, and her expressions and  limb placement. If any one go them is off it is the photographers responsibility to say so. Note how the last 3 in the series makes her look more like she has been modeling a very long time (and least when compared to the first two). She was actually into live stage and actor preparation and performance.

Jan 08 22 12:06 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

Regarding the casting call. if you filled in all the required fields and didn't have a submit button, that is a problem I don't have.  If you hit the submit button and got a pop up about the site rules, then you have to look carefully at the bottom of that pop up and check a box indicating that you have met all of the requirements.  After you check that box, you will get another red button to complete the process.

Regarding the mature designation, you may as well label everything mature and then there is no penalty in case you are borderline per the vague requirements.

Jan 08 22 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

Camera Buff

Maryborough, Queensland, Australia

Krpphoto wrote:
Good Morning. I have two issues. First a photo I just added (combination of 5 in one ) was marked by the electronic selection process (bot - whatever it is) as being for mature audiences. I can't see where this is an issue . There really is nothing to justify it - unless maybe somehow, someway the legs of the woman sitting on a short stool ,  which are not shown in any degrading way, are considered nude or highly provacative . They just aren't. I see nothing wrong at all. it's just an artistic pose. ---------

Issue#1: When this happens simply click on the dispute box provided in editing images and from the drop-down select the appropriate action. A message is sent for the image classification to be reviewed.  If successful the MM reviewer will correct the error. This happens in double-quick time and you will be notified by message if your request for a reclassification was successful (or not).

This has happened to me on a couple of occasions and I don't post images of any level of nudity. Unfortunately, I can't recall the exact selection box titles and/or drop down options, but it is a simple process.

Jan 09 22 03:58 am Link

Photographer

Krpphoto

Cape Coral, Florida, US

Thanks everyone - including "camera buff".

Jan 09 22 07:20 am Link

Photographer

woodpaint51

Arlington Heights, Illinois, US

LightDreams wrote:
Are you aware that when they converted the system, it automatically marks ALL images that everyone posts as "Mature" (as the new "default"), unless you specifically change that?

I don't know if that has any bearing on what happened in this case or not, but just in case...

I don't see that happening at all. Every pic I post, I see the choice, I hit 'mature' , and even do it on second part of page that asks.  Yet, I continue to get auto replies from mods saying I did NOT label a pic as 'mature'.  So if it was an automatic, all my pics would go up without a problem.  Doesn't happen , I even slow down to just ONE at a time and wait, and there comes the warning message.

Jan 26 22 06:07 pm Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

I'm not sure which photos you're referring to.  There are very, very few in your current portfolio that wouldn't be "M" under their current rules.

Note that I am referring to what the current rules are, not whether they should be that way or not.  Unless you're trying for the ones with tiny black "censored" dots?  Or are they new photos that haven't been posted yet?   Or...?

Jan 26 22 06:22 pm Link