Forums > Contests > Please Vote For Me! Top5! Miss Jetset 2022!

Model

JadeVamp1986

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

I don't know where to put this or if it's even allowed, but I figured I'd at least try.

https://miss.jetsetmag.com/2022/jade-4

OMG! I made it to TOP 10! Help me win the Top 5! The first 20 models to get 20 votes wins a bonus package! You're allowed to vote every 24hrs & can buy votes if you want! So please if you believe in me & want to see me win: VOTE EVERY DAY! Thank you so much to those that voted/continue to vote for me! I seriously appreciate your support!

This could seriously change my life & give me the boost I need to follow my dreams! I'm tired of people telling me I'm too old! Help me prove them wrong!

********************************************************************************************************************************************
I got a rather rude response to one of my posts earlier
"You're right, it's not allowed. Historically, when the forums were busy everyone would log into the linked site and vote for every other model. Posting the same crap in more than one forum is also a no-no, whether it's spamming for votes or even something that's permitted."

So to that I say: Instead of being rude/spiteful (voting for every other model & completely sabotaging my chances) how about being helpful and telling me what to do here? What happened to helping eachother in this community? I just want to know where to post. If it's not here, where? It's not spam. I'm not spamming anything. This is very important to me. This is not a game to me, I don't take this lightly. This could change my life. I posted in multiple categories because I have no idea where this fits and assumed if it's in the wrong category it would be deleted so whichever is not deleted would be where it belongs. I've never done any of these competitions before and have no idea where to advertise besides my social media but I figured I should reach out to my fellow models/photographers in the community to up my chances. I want to win and don't have family or friends to support me unlike the rest of the girls, so the internet is my best hope.

Also, there seems to be a misunderstanding about votes: "Paid Votes"  is the pink button (optional). I was only asking for people to show their support by clicking the free vote option (the grey button). I don't expect anyone to pay to support me, and I figured taking a few seconds out of the day to click a link wouldn't hurt anyone.

If you don't want to help fine, but please don't be rude to me. Please please don't ruin my life. I don't deserve that. I didn't do anything to you and I certainly meant no harm by posting here. And I mean your own rules say "Be polite and respectful when communicating with others." So...

Jan 21 22 05:27 pm Link

Model

Tikeya

Edgewood, Maryland, US

Congratulations! smile I voted for you just now.

See, I like how easy the voting is on there. There's currently an Inked Magazine cover model search going on right now too, and the way they have it...the person has to manually log in to their Facebook account to submit a vote. That's so annoying because a lot of people (including myself) can't even remember their login info for Facebook, because they usually just stay logged in to it.

Jan 21 22 05:53 pm Link

Model

JadeVamp1986

Ann Arbor, Michigan, US

Tikeya wrote:
Congratulations! smile I voted for you just now.

See, I like how easy the voting is on there. There's currently an Inked Magazine cover model search going on right now too, and the way they have it...the person has to manually log in to their Facebook account to submit a vote. That's so annoying because a lot of people (including myself) can't even remember their login info for Facebook, because they usually just stay logged in to it.

OMG Thanks! I voted for you back! Thank you so much for your support! I really appreciate it!

Jan 21 22 05:57 pm Link

Model

Tikeya

Edgewood, Maryland, US

JadeVamp1986 wrote:
OMG Thanks! I voted for you back! Thank you so much for your support! I really appreciate it!

That was sweet of you! Thank you!

Jan 21 22 06:02 pm Link