Model

BethanyKay

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

We all know it's difficult getting society to be more open minded about art nudes.

After losing my breasts to cancer, I've been on a mission to make nudity more acceptable, and have been featured on the cover of many magazines.  Check out my profile, and let me know if you're in the Vegas area and would like to shoot some time!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/180612/13/5b20295f39e4d_m.jpg

Mar 10 22 12:22 pm Link

Photographer

Michael DBA Expressions

Lynchburg, Virginia, US

I'm sorry to hear of your bout with cancer and hope you never have to go through anything like that again. I'm also way on the right coast, and while I've been to Vegas a few times, our paths can easily never cross. Still, lovely lady. You go girl!

Mar 11 22 01:20 pm Link

Photographer

Skydancer Photos

Santa Cruz, California, US

Beautiful, empowering, and inspirational!
Blessings to you!

Mar 12 22 09:04 am Link

Photographer

woodpaint51

Arlington Heights, Illinois, US

Just ran across your forum page ( as I'm not usually spending time in forums.)  Soo VERY glad I visited and found your post, your profile, your pics with confidence and empowering words.  Do keep up with your efforts to 'free the top' so to say, so that anyone can be topless and enjoy life knowing they still glow with inner and outer beauty at all times.

Mar 18 22 03:02 pm Link

Model

BethanyKay

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Thank you so much for your kind words. ♥

Mar 21 22 12:56 pm Link

Photographer

Chuckarelei

Seattle, Washington, US

Wow, you are incredibly courageous. You literally beat cancer twice. You are the admiration and hope for many women in the world.

Mar 23 22 10:47 pm Link

Photographer

JohnTozziPhotography

Seattle, Washington, US

That Conquer cover photo is beautiful and empowering.

I am reminded of when Tig Notaro, stand up comedian, did an HBO special.  She talked about her mastectomies, and then proceeded to take off her top and do part of her act topless. It was one of the most empowering things I had ever seen.

Mar 31 22 07:56 am Link

Model

GlamNGuts

East Dublin, Georgia, US

Keep being a fearless boundary breaker! I've always seen the body as more artistic than sexual (maybe that's just me being a demi, but I digress 🤣🤣)
I appreciate revealing art because of its self empowerment at a fault, and to hear what you have overcome is even more inspiring. Shame is so terribly deeply interwoven into society and it shouldn't be!

Jun 13 22 09:29 am Link

Photographer

Lallure Photographic

Taylors, South Carolina, US

I have been rather curious, of late, as to WHY people are so concerned about that, and they still list genres that call for topless, and even full nudity, and then say they don't do nudes.  Just had to point that out to a model last week..........her photo page had a clearly topless image from the back, and she had Lingerie and Glamour in her genres, while saying she didn't do nudes. Go figure!

Models have to get comfortable in their own skins, before they can face the reality, that many of them do not fit into the basic requirements for commercial modeling, and certainly not Fashion work. Even if they did, they would find that nudity in modeling is just as common in those genres, as others. Both product and fashion work, do a lot of nudity, and you can find it in all the major women's magazines, if you bother to look for it.

Sorry to hear about your cancer, and I can legitimately say I feel for you, after having gone through 2 1/2 yrs. of it myself, and just now returning to MM, after that hiatus. I still have one more round of scans, before I can be considered healed enough to remove the chemo port, from my shoulder.

Rick

Sep 06 23 04:05 pm Link

Photographer

rxz

Glen Ellyn, Illinois, US

What can I say?  You are an inspiration to humanity.  God knows the world needs it right now.

Just another cancer survivor.

Sep 09 23 08:41 am Link