Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > I Would Have Sat Right Next To The Queen!!! LoL

Photographer

John Silva Photography

Fairfield, California, US

Yes the big Orange Jesus(OJ) opened his big orange mouth and out blurted a criticism of Biden for having to sit in the 14th row. I think he actually thinks he would have gotten to sit on top of the Queen's casket, kinda like a big orange hood dog ornament on the front of a Mack Truck!
The reality is HIS sitting position is in a row 4000 miles back in Washington DC. LoL
Where the OJ will be sitting he won't even get a whiff of Meghan Markle's perfume.
If he were president...., but wait...., he heard the big booming voice of the American people say, "You're Fired"!
Awww, and the OJ thought he was FAMILY!!! LoL
John

Sep 22 22 11:50 pm Link

Photographer

P R E S T O N

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

I did feel sorry for Joe, but when you reach a certain age being close to an exit door has its advantages. You know, just in case you need to make a run for it...

As for the fat orange thing, is he still relevant? I would have expected him to be well over the horizon by now. Ancient history and all that.

Sep 23 22 10:08 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

Los Angeles, California, US

P R E S T O N wrote:
As for the fat orange thing, is he still relevant? I would have expected him to be well over the horizon by now. Ancient history and all that.

Not in today's America, still suffering from long-term magatmania, which won't end until his dead rotting hulk is rocketed into space and a nuclear detonation blows the toxic atoms to a billion trillion bits into the furthest reaches of the universe, never permitted to recombine in any way again.

Sep 23 22 10:43 am Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

John Silva Photography wrote:
Yes the big Orange Jesus(OJ) opened his big orange mouth and out blurted a criticism of Biden for having to sit in the 14th row....

For those that don't know (i.e. Trump followers), there's a very strict Royal tradition as to who has to sit where.  And it has nothing to do with the power of different leaders, or how they are viewed.

The first rows are for the Royal family and everyone is sitted in a very specific order, based on Royal hierarchy.

The next rows are for Governor Generals (the Queen's legislative representatives) in Commonwealth countries.

Followed by Commonwealth leaders.

Then finally, the other world leaders are seated behind everyone listed above.

So Trudeau, as a commonwealth leader, would always be seated a few rows ahead of President Biden.   Note that while most world leaders were BUSED to the event, a notable exception was made for President Biden.  They also made a point of not inviting a "delegation" from the U.S., which very conveniently solved any possibility that "Trump" might show up.

My suspicion is that if Trump was still President, they'd just would have made sure that they didn't make an exception for Trump (join other leaders by bus), improving the odds that he'd get pissed off and wouldn't actually show up.  He personally really pissed off the Queen on his previous visit, which takes some doing.

Sep 23 22 11:15 am Link

Photographer

rfordphotos

Antioch, California, US

P R E S T O N wrote:

Focuspuller wrote:
Not in today's America, still suffering from long-term magatmania, which won't end until his dead rotting hulk is rocketed into space and a nuclear detonation blows the toxic atoms to a billion trillion bits into the furthest reaches of the universe, never permitted to recombine in any way again.

With Trump now FULLY embracing the QAnon conspiracy idiots --- forever folding them into his "base" of gullible simpletons --- I have come to believe even Trump's death will not rid us of his vile omnipresence.

After all---they are still awaiting the arrival of JFK Jr.

Remember - There have been large crowds of QAnon believers gathered in Dealy Plaza awaiting the return  of JFK,Jr. (why they think he will return where his father was assassinated is yet another mystery) --- whereupon Trump and JFK Jr. will form an UN-beatable political ticket to lead the QAnon/MAGA morons in their war against the Satan worshiping pedophile baby eating child traffickers led by the deep state with Hillary Clinton in the top post.....

I havent personally checked (nor will I) but I have read that there are Trump/JFK Jr. bumper stickers, placards and lawn signs available on some QAnon websites....

So with TrumpubliQans believing all that I doubt a simple thing like his death will have a big impact on their actions....

The lying shitstain is gonna be here for a long while yet.....

Sep 23 22 11:24 am Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

P R E S T O N wrote:

Sadly, there are 33% to 34% of the American public that still "approve" of Trump.  And that percentage is almost exactly the same as the number of people that don't believe that Trump had ANY "troublesome" documents at Mar-a-Lago at all.  I.E.  The numbers suggest that they are "die hard" and tend to believe whatever Trump tells them.

Overwhelmingly, Americans (including Republicans) want nothing to do with Trump.  But that remaining one third of the population is truly scary.  Just in terms of what they believe and just how far they seem to be prepared to go as a result.  Democracy and the Law "be damned", they want Trump, PERIOD.

So we see the new "nazi style Trump salute", and Trump Rally QAnon theme song, Trump posting photos of himself proudly wearing the QAnon symbol with "The Storm is Coming" (the round up and murder of "liberals", etc).  These are SERIOUS WARNINGS as just how bad things may get, should Trump and his followers get their way.

[EDIT] Sorry, "cross posted" as others were already posting similar points [/EDIT]

Sep 23 22 11:24 am Link

Photographer

John Silva Photography

Focuspuller wrote:

Into space to become a billion particles of space junk?? No way,
He should be buried right there in Florida so he can pollute the ground water in at least half of the state!
It could become one of the stops on an astronauts bingo scavenger hunt. They could cross off a square when they spot the big orange colored polluted ground in Florida, radiating for hundreds of miles out from Mar-a-Laugho!!!
John

Sep 23 22 10:40 pm Link

Photographer

John Silva Photography

As to all the Q-a crap, the truly sad part is that his diminished capacity followers truly believe all that crap, yes VERY scary. And that OJ(orange Jesus) doesn't believe it at all, he has just latched on to control the 33 lower percentile of the IQ spectrum. You could slap them as hard as toy could and say, "wake up you're being bent over", and they would just wonder how anybody could not see the orange light!!!
John

Sep 23 22 10:48 pm Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

Los Angeles, California, US

rfordphotos wrote:
With Trump now FULLY embracing the QAnon conspiracy idiots --- forever folding them into his "base" of gullible simpletons --- I have come to believe even Trump's death will not rid us of his vile omnipresence.

After all---they are still awaiting the arrival of JFK Jr.

Remember - There have been large crowds of QAnon believers gathered in Dealy Plaza awaiting the return  of JFK,Jr. (why they think he will return where his father was assassinated is yet another mystery) --- whereupon Trump and JFK Jr. will form an UN-beatable political ticket to lead the QAnon/MAGA morons in their war against the Satan worshiping pedophile baby eating child traffickers led by the deep state with Hillary Clinton in the top post.....

I havent personally checked (nor will I) but I have read that there are Trump/JFK Jr. bumper stickers, placards and lawn signs available on some QAnon websites....

So with TrumpubliQans believing all that I doubt a simple thing like his death will have a big impact on their actions....

The lying shitstain is gonna be here for a long while yet.....

All true, but no one can feed the Beast like the original asshole. Without the diseased psyche of Donald J Moron, trumpism will be a BIG problem but wont have quite the appeal true malevolent insanity provides the Walking Braindead.

Sep 24 22 09:48 am Link