Photographer

GoodShip Photography

Houston, Texas, US

Sep 29 22 12:38 am Link

Photographer

JT Life Photography

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

GoodShip Photography wrote:
Looking for females that do not shave armpits. This site unfortunately does not give a search criteria for this. would like to start a database of models that are natural when it comes to body hair. We find it unique and there for interesting. Please send any and all links of models that match this criteria. Thank you!

You posted in three colloquies! Surely one would have sufficed to start with.  And you're asking for "any and all links" - honestly sounds like you want others to do the work for you. Surely not?

Sep 29 22 02:59 am Link

Photographer

GoodShip Photography

Houston, Texas, US

I can only assume you read the post incorrectly, or maybe just don’t understand what forms are for.  Because the alternative would be i am dealing with a non-professional individual. I will admit thee may have been excessive. I was not sure where to post. Having said all that this is a form, which means any, and all information on it is available to the community. There currently is not a way to search for these types of models. This/these forms will hopefully help all models and photographers interested in this style not just our photography group. I ask nicely that if you don’t have any productive information to add to this form that you kindly stay off of it. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Sep 29 22 03:24 am Link

Photographer

Znude!

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US

Your best bet is to post a casting notice with all the details. Very few models read the forums here.

I have good luck with the casting notices when I'm looking for someone to work with. I've worked with several models who are unshaved / hairy and I know they travel frequently. One is based in New Orleans and might visit your area now and then in her travels. Search for MM # 2255807 .

Sep 29 22 04:22 am Link

Photographer

JT Life Photography

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I can only assume you read the post incorrectly, or maybe just don’t understand what forms are for.  Because the alternative would be i am dealing with a non-professional individual. I will admit thee may have been excessive. I was not sure where to post. Having said all that this is a form, which means any, and all information on it is available to the community. There currently is not a way to search for these types of models. This/these forms will hopefully help all models and photographers interested in this style not just our photography group. I ask nicely that if you don’t have any productive information to add to this form that you kindly stay off of it. Thank you and I hope you have a wonderful day.

Having been a member of this site, and a forum contributor, since 2012 I more than understand what forums are used for. I also understand that 'spamming' three different forums with the same request doesn't go down well. Especially when your requests comes across simply as you wishing for others to do your own work for you - "any and all". As to your other insults, well I guess one could say look at the source. Oh, by the way, it is forum, not "form' - unless you are talking about horse racing.

Sep 29 22 04:23 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

JT Life Photography wrote:
Oh, by the way, it is forum, not "form' - unless you are talking about horse racing.

If we start correcting spelling, typographical errors, grammar, etc, there will be no space available to discuss modeling and photography.

Sep 29 22 07:19 am Link

Photographer

MoRina

Neumayer - permanent station of Germany, Sector claimed by Norway, Antarctica

OK, we get it. You like hairy armpits on women. Nowhere in your post do you say you're looking to hire said models though. If you are, then post a casting. What good does it do you to have links for models who are not in your area and don't travel?

If you're just looking to entertain yourself with pictures, then go to Instagram and search using #hairywomen and #hairyarmpits.

Sep 29 22 07:30 am Link

Photographer

G Reese

Marion, Indiana, US

If this place isn't dead enough already let's run off anybody that dares post in more than one category. While we are at it, strongly question their intentions. Tolerance and civility are dead.  Can never find a moderator when you need one.

Sep 29 22 02:48 pm Link

Photographer

GoodShip Photography

Houston, Texas, US

JT Life Photography wrote:

Having been a member of this site, and a forum contributor, since 2012 I more than understand what forums are used for. I also understand that 'spamming' three different forums with the same request doesn't go down well. Especially when your requests comes across simply as you wishing for others to do your own work for you - "any and all". As to your other insults, well I guess one could say look at the source. Oh, by the way, it is forum, not "form' - unless you are talking about horse racing.

Sep 29 22 05:09 pm Link

Photographer

GoodShip Photography

Houston, Texas, US

Wow! To JT life. Thank you for correcting my spelling, no sarcasm intended. With your initial response your intention was not to educate or assist me with your so many years of experience as you implied you have. I do not wish to have a negative back and forth with you. I am asking you one last time that if you do not have anything positive or productive to add please get off this and all other forums. We are professionals here, and there’s no room for these types of attacks or put downs. If would could share how to delete one are two of my forums that would be helpful, I am unable to figure it out unfortunately.

To Mo Rina how dare you accuse us of being some kind of perverse. I ask what were you hoping to achieve with such a statement? We have the means to travel and will sometimes plan our trips on the type of shoots we do.

Will both of you send me links to the forums that y’all have created so I may see what y’all believe to be a correct forum? I am always trying to learn and better myself, whether it’s from reading what people are doing right or learning from their mistakes.

Thank you, and let’s keep it helpful and productive

Sep 29 22 05:37 pm Link

Photographer

GoodShip Photography

Houston, Texas, US

To anyone that noticed my spelling mistakes again, sorry. I need to stop replying while I am working.

Sep 29 22 05:42 pm Link

Photographer

JT Life Photography

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Wow! To JT life. Thank you for correcting my spelling, no sarcasm intended. With your initial response your intention was not to educate or assist me with your so many years of experience as you implied you have. I do not wish to have a negative back and forth with you. I am asking you one last time that if you do not have anything positive or productive to add please get off this and all other forums. We are professionals here, and there’s no room for these types of attacks or put downs. If would could share how to delete one are two of my forums that would be helpful, I am unable to figure it out unfortunately.

To Mo Rina how dare you accuse us of being some kind of perverse. I ask what were you hoping to achieve with such a statement? We have the means to travel and will sometimes plan our trips on the type of shoots we do.

Will both of you send me links to the forums that y’all have created so I may see what y’all believe to be a correct forum? I am always trying to learn and better myself, whether it’s from reading what people are doing right or learning from their mistakes.

Thank you, and let’s keep it helpful and productive

Any one of the three forums would have worked. All you needed to do was read the guide for each forum. Once posted only Moderators can delete a thread; and usually they will just lock it if you request. There simply was no need for spamming three forums, it looks, and is, unprofessional (IMO). Perhaps rather than taking umbrage to my reply you could have just said sorry that you are new to this (as your posting count shows). But my guess is you are just trolling - good luck.
JT

Sep 29 22 07:17 pm Link

Model

Dea and the Beast

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

popcorn

Sep 30 22 02:33 am Link

Model

Dea and the Beast

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Looking for females that do not shave armpits.

Demi Moore ca. 1985?

I mean I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that if you were to post a casting in your area with a solid explanation of the shoot you're looking to do,  and with a solid paycheck attached to it, you could possibly, nay, probably find models who'll forgo a shave for you for said job.

Coming into the fora  (that's plural in the Latin form for "forum" btw..), only to start a sh*t fight with seasoned colleagues over your (poor choice of) MO, is not going to help you though. The few models who are still combing the site, do so mostly for entertainment value, not to book serious work.
Others can simply see what it would be like working with certain people by the manner in which they immediately retaliate to a suggestion.

If YOU however are serious,  you may phone one of the gazillion agencies out there, and simply ask them to send you what you're looking for. Nobody here is going to drop a link for you to their top list. Why would they?

Sep 30 22 02:42 am Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

G Reese wrote:
If this place isn't dead enough already let's run off anybody that dares post in more than one category. While we are at it, strongly question their intentions. Tolerance and civility are dead.  Can never find a moderator when you need one.

https://www.i400calci.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/orson_welles_clap.gif
While we are at it offenders should be Tarred and Feathered Plus Stoned Then Burned at the Steak as Heretics !!!!
(Did I spell Tarred correctly ? Not much used these days...lol)
The Bitterness, Cynicism and Negativity is all thats left of this place.

Oct 01 22 12:17 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Brooklyn Bridge Images wrote:
While we are at it offenders should be Tarred and Feathered Plus Stoned Then Burned at the Steak as Heretics !!!!

Tarred is correct but "Steak" is something that we eat.

Oct 01 22 03:34 pm Link

Photographer

Weldphoto

Charleston, South Carolina, US

In response to the Dea and the Beast's post regarding the Latin; yes, "fora" is plural, however you wrote ""Coming into the fora  (that's plural in the Latin form for "forum" btw..)," Since you said, "the" that is singular therefore it should be followed with "forum" which, as you rightly pointed out is singular.

How in hell do we get from unshaven armpits to Latin usage is something only to be found in an asylum or a MM Forum!

I am not being seriously critical of Ms Beast's remarks, so please take no offense.

Oct 02 22 06:29 pm Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

Weldphoto wrote:
Since you said, "the" that is singular . . .

https://www.thefreedictionary.com/the
a. Used before singular or plural nouns and noun phrases

Example:
The musicians in the orchestra
How would you say it?

Oct 03 22 11:34 am Link

Photographer

NODS

Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Brooklyn Bridge Images wrote:

https://www.i400calci.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/orson_welles_clap.gif

Tarred is correct, but steak should be stake unless you were planning for a carnivorous meal.

Oct 29 22 09:06 pm Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

NODS wrote:

Tarred is correct, but steak should be stake unless you were planning for a carnivorous meal.

Anything is possible on this forum...lol

Oct 30 22 10:15 pm Link

Model

Liv Sage

Seattle, Washington, US

Dea and the Beast wrote:
I mean I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure that if you were to post a casting in your area with a solid explanation of the shoot you're looking to do,  and with a solid paycheck attached to it, you could possibly, nay, probably find models who'll forgo a shave for you for said job.

Yeah, for those of us who do not shave, this is pretty much it. Be respectful, send an explanatory email without being an overt weirdo, and be willing to hire us at our hourly rate. Behave appropriately at the shoot.

It's hard to find models who don't shave, because most do. But especially if you don't care about shooting a model who is constantly touring as a professional, getting someone to forego shaving for $300+ (for a 2-3 hour shoot) is not going to be especially difficult. And once you know one model who doesn't shave, it's likely she knows others who don't as well.

I likely would have gotten more work here back in the day if body hair had been a searchable feature, but I'm, in hindsight, happy it was never included due to how weird some people were about it. Just phrase it like admiring long hair, or a certain hip-to-waist ratio. It doesn't need to be overtly obvious that anyone has a fetish. But that's often what it turns into.

Nov 07 22 10:18 am Link

Model

MatureModelMM

Detroit, Michigan, US

There is nothing wrong with posing for photographers or artists who have any specific fetish, as long as that person acts appropriately and respectful of the models they hire.  My experience has been that those who are specifically seeking certain body characteristics are often willing to pay quite well when they find a model who meets their criteria.

Nov 08 22 05:13 pm Link