SayCheeZ!  wrote:
For your amusement:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/forums/post/52585

That one's a classic.

Dec 10 22 10:49 am Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

We're not worthy oh Great Lord and Protector of Girls, you...

Dec 10 22 12:22 pm Link

Photographer

LA StarShooter

Los Angeles, California, US

Yosh claims to be a showrunner for Infographics, which sounds fancy. Infographics, which is animated show that is on youtube . To best understand, he writes and produces this stuff and oversees the animation, etc. Here is a sample of his work on a youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuZgKJmLq8Y

Yosh is relatively successful but not hot in the Hollywood sense. It is tough. There's no reason for models and actresses to see him as a portal to success. He can't get them on TV or into a movie and he's not a force in cinema, etc.

So, he just wanted to cry.

Dec 10 22 05:12 pm Link

Photographer

Aisbarika

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Post hidden on Dec 18, 2022 03:31 pm
Reason: not helpful
Comments:
Off topic

Dec 18 22 03:35 am Link

Photographer

G Reese

Marion, Indiana, US

Aisbarika wrote:
I noticed the moderators had nothing to say about me getting rude on this post, but they sure did erase my response to someone on an earlier thread, telling me I was too, "rude". Humans are an eternal amusement. But then, they'll probably erase my comment here too.

lol  not yet. Rude would be the OP.

Dec 18 22 09:04 am Link

Photographer

Lindsay K

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

SayCheeZ!  wrote:

For your amusement:

Brilliant!!  Thank you.

Dec 21 22 05:18 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

SayCheeZ!  wrote:
For your amusement:

Lindsay K wrote:
Brilliant!!  Thank you.

I'm sad that the OP Georgia Peach of a model is gone.

This movie idea is um .. "Killer!"  LOL

Dec 22 22 12:47 am Link

Clothing Designer

veypurr

Albuquerque, New Mexico, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

SayCheeZ!  wrote:

I'm sad that the OP Georgia Peach of a model is gone.
L

I used to live in Jacksonville which very close to the Georgia border. And it is true, Georgia Peaches are better than peaches from other places, they seem sweeter

Dec 22 22 06:27 pm Link

Photographer

Photo Lolz

New York, New York, US

I make a point not to work with dramatic toxic people like the OP.  Lashing out like this is sus.

Dec 23 22 04:50 pm Link

Photographer

Tied And Taped

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I shoot bondage and I don't have the issues the OP is describing. Worst that happens to me is I don't get a response.

Dec 24 22 05:18 am Link

Photographer

Photographer12years

Everett, Washington, US

JQuest wrote:

Feel free to speak for yourself and leave the rest of us out of it. Perhaps you need to reevaluate your approach rather resort to blaming everyone else for what seems to be happening to you. Your experience is not mine, and it's not even close.

.................Ditto

Jan 07 23 11:41 am Link

Photographer

Photographer12years

Everett, Washington, US

John Jebbia  wrote:
We're not worthy oh Great Lord and Protector of Girls, you...

LMAO!!!!

Jan 07 23 11:44 am Link

Photographer

Photographer12years

Everett, Washington, US

Dan Howell wrote:

Possibly what others were reacting to was a fairly shallow attempt at boosting oneself at the expense of others.

Pretty much......

Jan 07 23 11:47 am Link

Photographer

Photographer12years

Everett, Washington, US

I have been thinking about my post here and some of the others. We all got pretty defensive and then the jabs start in none of which is productive.... We want this forum to be fun and people to come back to it, some are going to see this thread and run the other way......The first post, yeah way out of line and even he could probably admit he could of posted in a more diplomatic way which is where professionalism comes in.

One of the nude models I worked with told me a photographer pulled out and showed her a picture of his penis. That stuff happens and will continue to no matter what. For the record I do not have a picture of my penis or anyone's penis, I can never figure out the right aperture for that, F11 or F2.5......Anyway one of her friends, that nude model came to me for a shoot and I asked what she said about me and she said "she said your the only photographer she ever felt comfortable with....

I bet these models, for the most part, that are having all these problems are ones doing nudes and they are following the $$$$$$$ I am not saying it makes it right or other wise. Models need to look for photographers who have done multiple shoots with multiple girls that were not paid shoots. When it's paid a girl will put up with more but where it's TFP shes not going to put up with anything so it says more about the photographer. I have plenty of shoots that have been one and done and then I have a number of girls that I worked with for years or like one named Sarah it was 2 years before she decided to shoot with me and then we shot 3 days in a row all day each day and she said she had a blast.

Dating models........ I always want additional shoots and don't want to chance screwing that up so it's never a thought..But not to be forgotten photographers are human. I mean it's what happens what's said and so on like showing someone a picture of their penis that photographer should be slapped. It's all in the situation but the model has to be smart too about the photographer she works with and there's ways to go about that. It's not "our" fault that if you as a model are continually working with shit photographers so you get paid and you end up having all these problems.....  Generally with quality of work comes quality of the photographer. Not always but more often then not.

Jan 08 23 12:38 pm Link

Photographer

Weapon Outfitters

Seattle, Washington, US

Recruiting models for me was difficult for 8 years, but now that I don't suck at photograghy and work with better and better talent, it's easy.

Work with one girl who's been in Playboy, make good art... suddenly doors start swinging wide open (Tabitha Elm)

Work with one LA girl who everyone has a crush on, suddenly ever other LA it-girl starts DMing you directly.

My advice is to make sure your work is the best it can be, and work with the best talent you can afford to.

Jan 08 23 07:10 pm Link