Forums > Accomplishments, Achievements and High Fives > I made it into Playboy SemiFinals

Model

Sa_Muse

New York, New York, US

Hiii MM family! So wonderful to be back!<3. So I’m super excited and thrilled to share that I’ve made it into the Semi Finals for the Playboy Lingerie contest!!! I’m excited because modeling and entertainment is my love! When I entered this contest I did it to prove myself I could do it! Not even anticipating I’d make it THIS far! And now I have! I’m super grateful for all the support and love I’ve received and can only hope to receive more love and support because that’s what I intend to give back as well. All the Love & Positivity this world needs. I love you all and thank you for allowing me the honor to share! I’m still accepting votes to make it into the next round, so any are BEYOND appreciated! I also can’t post any pics on here because heehee you know why;)wink. So please checkout my port and if you think we can create some magic, please send a message! And if you believe in my art then please vote and allow me the honor of being YOUR BUNNY.
XX, Muse

Jan 25 23 10:10 pm Link

Photographer

Nikk Eligimo

Brooklyn, New York, US

Fantastic !!!

Good to know that. looking forward to work together soon smile

Mar 31 23 11:44 am Link