Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > From Earth to Display

Photographer

CT Photos 68

Wauconda, Illinois, US

This is a concept I have had for a while and would like your thoughts especially if there are Models that would be interested I would  love to here their thoughts I will be posting some of my Handcrafted work in My Portfolio

100% Custom Hand Crafted from Earth to Display
I have begun to offer this Unique way that you can have something special and one of a kind for yourself or others. I personally do every step of the Process for your own 100% Handcrafted piece of Personalized  Artwork.
1.    Cutting down the Trees in the Northwoods of Wisconsin and cut the wood into Rough Cut Milled pieces and stacked for drying, sometimes for as long as 5 Years 
    a.         Most of the Trees are from Storm Damage or are starting to die naturally.
2.    When dried I Personally Process the Rough Cut Pieces into Custom sized Plaques ready for Pictures
3.    A photoshoot is done with you where I Personally am the Photographer.
    a.         I will then go through the Pictures and edit them.
4.    You will be given the options of the choice of Picture and Type of wood be Framed In or Mounted onto.
5.    I will Personally Print your picture and Mounted it to your wood choice.
6.    Giving you a Personal 100% Custom Hand Crafted from Earth to Display Keepsake of a Moment in time of your life.

Feb 18 23 03:53 pm Link