Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > The JSouthworth Thread

Photographer

Modelphilia

Hilo, Hawaii, US

Mr. JS, this thread is exclusively for you to vomit up whatever verbiage you like without ANYONE else ever responding to it.

It seems you need your own playpen, so have fun!

It's best that you have your own dedicated thread so that none of us will have to deal with all those terrible people who think so little of you. That way we, your loyal readers, can have all of your wisdom collected in one place for future reference.

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
EDIT:
Y'all are spoiling the plan! The idea is to let His Honor let loose all his word-farts in one place which everyone else can ignore. Obviously you are just giving him more air & ammunition by engaging with or replying to him. That's just feeding the beast.  IGNORE OR READ ONLY!

Apr 13 23 04:19 am Link

Photographer

P R E S T O N

Birmingham, England, United Kingdom

If you ever manage to get him in here, be ready to stick the lid on and screw it down tight!

Apr 13 23 04:35 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom

Undercover cops, narcissistic rent boys..welcome to the freak show.

Apr 13 23 04:48 am Link

Photographer

P R E S T O N

JSouthworth wrote:
Undercover cops, narcissistic rent boys..welcome to the freak show.

Well, I know that Southy believes me to be an undercover cop so I guess that must mean that you're the narcissistic rent boy @Modelphilia ...

Get that lid ready and slam it on as soon as I'm out!

Apr 13 23 04:53 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

P R E S T O N wrote:
Well, I know that Southy believes me to be an undercover cop so I guess that must mean that you're the narcissistic rent boy @Modelphilia ...

Get that lid ready and slam it on as soon as I'm out!

You are, on a good day, an undercover cop or more specifically an undercover online operative (UCOLO). As yet I don't know whether it's West Midlands Police or the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) that you're working for.

Your narcissistic tendencies are evident, you like to brag on other sites about people giving you helicopter rides around Birmingham and about your friends with illegal guns. You once used the phrase "cocaine addicted whore" to refer to a model during a discussion on the Model Folio website, which demonstrates a nasty attitude towards women I think.

Apr 13 23 05:05 am Link

Photographer

P R E S T O N

JSouthworth wrote:
You are, on a good day, an undercover cop or more specifically an undercover online operative (UCOLO). As yet I don't know whether it's West Midlands Police or the Association of Chief Police Officers (ACPO) that you're working for.

Your narcissistic tendencies are evident, you like to brag on other sites about people giving you helicopter rides around Birmingham and about your friends with illegal guns. You once used the phrase "cocaine addicted whore" to refer to a model during a discussion on the Model Folio website, which demonstrates a nasty attitude towards women I think.

Nobody believes a word you say Southy, they can see right through you.

Would you like a blanket to keep yourself warm in there? I'll sneak one of your magazines in too later.

Apr 13 23 05:18 am Link

Photographer

Mark Salo

Olney, Maryland, US

JSouthworth wrote:
Your narcissistic tendencies are evident,

If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Apr 13 23 05:24 am Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Mark Salo wrote:

If this isn't the pot calling the kettle black.

Don't worry, I wasn't referring to you as a narcissistic rent boy.

Apr 13 23 05:26 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

Los Angeles, California, US

BIG MISTAKE!

Our esteemed expert on all conceivable things already had a vanity thread he originated for the purpose of projectile vomiting his various and sundry thoughts on Putin's War On Ukraine, to which he alone contributed at first. Look what happened to that disaster.

Apr 13 23 09:28 am Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Unfortunately, we've already discovered (from JSouthworth's previous posts) that when he falsely, and libelously, called a member a "corrupt" "undercover cop" (and he'd never been a cop of any kind at all, let alone a corrupt one)...

... that, according to MM (at the time), it WASN'T grounds for removal.

So now, in true JSouthworth fashion, he's going all in on his false / libelous attacks.  And, with the doors having been thrown wide open, I suspect that he'll continue to use that tactic, more and more...

Apr 13 23 12:09 pm Link

Photographer

Al_Vee Photography

Asheville, North Carolina, US

I've clearly been slacking in regards to keeping up with MM goings on.

This happened.

...I'mma head out now...

May 20 23 06:57 am Link

Model

Nat the droid

Sacramento, California, US

Al_Vee Photography wrote:
I've clearly been slacking in regards to keeping up with MM goings on.

This happened.

...I'mma head out now...

I call an SF3 for JS, Modelphilia, and Patrick 🤔

Anyways back to laying on my back getting through a level 9 pain day

May 21 23 03:24 pm Link