Photographer

Studio NSFW

Pacifica, California, US

Do not feed the energy creature.

Apr 30 23 07:39 am Link

Photographer

Arizona Shoots

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Well, at least there's something to read on Model Mayhem now...

Apr 30 23 08:55 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

Los Angeles, California, US

This should explain everything one needs to know about the OP, in his own words:

"S Rob has brought his occult wisdom to many tasks and has a wide range of skills including but not limited to: predicting the future, he is an empathy and can literally feel what other people feel irrespective of distance, he can communicate with the dead (both people and animals), he can cast spells, lift curses, find lost objects and also push away evil entities, and also perform exorcisms. S Rob started to learn the occult at age five and has decades of experience.  "

https://www.srob.co.uk

And not to miss:

https://www.facebook.com/simon.rob.12/v … 261570678/

Con artist, indeed.

Apr 30 23 10:16 am Link

Model

Simon Rob

Durham, England, United Kingdom

I don't know why people don't believe that I am trying to help I actually have a strong sense of social justice and am a member of Amnesty International and Liberty: both human right organisations. There really is a con woman out to con me: and god knows what else: and I take this as serious and a friend has been targeted by a group that con people too. I don't know how many other friends and occultists are suffering the same thing. We are a greatly discriminated against group in society it does seem there is a smidgen of bad feeling against me by some members: but hate me if you want but not for my beliefs there is no difference in hating a jew for being a jew or a muslim for being a muslim than hating an occultist because they believe in and practice magick.

Apr 30 23 10:29 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Focuspuller wrote:
And not to miss:

https://www.facebook.com/simon.rob.12/v … 261570678/

Con artist, indeed.

Considering he claims to be above all else because he's a world famous author that wrote hundreds of books by many publishers, I find it quite ironic that most of his facebook 'likes' average 8 or 9 per post (including 'likes' from himself).

Hell, most FB posts by average peons like us get that many 'likes' if they post pictures of their toenail clippings.

Apr 30 23 10:37 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, US

An intellectually astute person would postulate that a website comprised of those from beginners to experts would have a mode skill level in the realm of mediocre- certainly not expert, considering it is not an organization of experts, it would certainly be weighted in numbers towards less experienced members.  The median skill set may be higher, but under what criteria is the determination of skill quantified?  What are the values of the artistic and technical elements of the work?  Are we bound to accept the position and conclusion of a jaded individual whining that others have not accepted him to be superior based on his own postering?  Is there some qualification that the people participating in these forums must obtain an arbitrarily acceptable level of competence in the field they represent to post?  If so, why is there a newbie section and why is it common to ask questions regarding technique and skill?

It is interesting how people come to the forums, and rather than make a case for their argument through logic and coherent writing, they attempt to dismiss other people based on skills associated with the site but unassociated with the forums.  Being that the forums are a place to discuss anything from the interests that bind us to the state of the world, an expert’s opinion would be more valuable regarding a subject in which that person has expertise, but that expertise is irrelevant in an unrelated conversation. A person that is an esteemed author would certainly be able to ascertain that the forums are an interlude within the site, while conducting the process of properly evaluating the nature of the site and the relationship of the features.

I haven't seen this particular person’s resumé- just their boasting.  I have noticed that he has posted false information under the assurances that he could be trusted- proving the opposite. 

When a person writes with a lack of coherence and grammar, does that seem inconsistent with a well published author producing quality literature?  Are dime store novels the same as "A Tale of Two Cities?" Do they require the same skill?  Hence, maybe it is possible that coherent discussion and grammar are not relevant to the success of an author?  Does proliferation equate to quality?  Quality, of course, is not required to be successful, but it seems it has been declared that quality is relative to the fitness of a person's ability to participate in the forums.  Ergo, ....

I suppose that one would conclude from my response that I have taken the comment leading to this response as an insult, rather than the obvious determination that the post which I responded to was an inept and petulant comment.  Despite what some might think, a poorly determined conclusion does not automatically qualify as a truth.

Apr 30 23 10:42 am Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

I couldn't gave a shit that you are an occultist.  It seems, however, that you are perpetuating the stereotypes for which occultists are scorned.

Are you trying to help when you have neither the time or the inclination to tell us what it is that you are talking about?

Apr 30 23 10:46 am Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Simon Rob wrote:
hate me if you want but not for my beliefs there is no difference in hating a jew for being a jew or a muslim for being a muslim than hating an occultist because they believe in and practice magick.

I think we all understand the difference between (what you call) "hating" someone for their religion, and those that scam people by selling "magick spells" to enlarge their d*cks or breast enlargement, etc, etc.

But I DO think I see a way for you to get yourself into better financial shape WITHOUT taking money from the vulnerable.

Looking at your self described skillset, the one that jumps out at me the most is "PREDICTING THE FUTURE".

You know that INSTEAD of taking vulnerable people's money, you could very simply just USE YOUR SKILLS by INVESTING IN THE STOCKMARKET or even BUYING LOTTO TICKETS.

Dead simple, for a man with your "talents"!  And just think of all the good that you could do with all that money.  Especially as you have such a "strong sense of social justice"...

Apr 30 23 10:47 am Link

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

LightDreams wrote:

I think we all understand the difference between (what you call) "hating" someone for their religion, and those that scam people by selling "magick spells" to enlarge their d*cks or breast enlargement, etc, etc.

But I DO think I see a way for you to get yourself into better financial shape WITHOUT taking money from the vulnerable.

Looking at your self described skillset, the one that jumps out at me the most is "PREDICTING THE FUTURE".

You know that INSTEAD of taking vulnerable people's money, you could very simply just USE YOUR SKILLS by INVESTING IN THE STOCKMARKET or even BUYING LOTTO TICKETS.

Dead simple, for a man with your "talents"!  And just think of all the good that you could do with all that money.  Especially as you have such a "strong sense of social justice"...

This is and will always be the blatantly obvious shortcoming of those who purport to "know all, including the future".
If one was truly able to do that, they could raise a fortune the likes that Warren Buffett could only dream of and if their intentions were good they could use that fortune to the benefit of humanity.

But no, just another pathetic attempt to con the vulnerable.

Apr 30 23 10:56 am Link

Model

Simon Rob

For the person that said quality isn't required for success that is utter crap do they have any idea how difficult it is to be a professional author these days. It is an incredibly competitive field. Plus what the hell is wrong with pulp fiction and dime store novels? Sir Arthur Conan Doyle came out of the penny dreadfuls one my favourite authors. Most modern culture is based on things that were produced in huge numbers.

Apr 30 23 11:35 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

statement redacted.
A decent person shouldn't explode, and instead stay calm when dealing with a person with certified mental health issues such as those exhibited by the OP.

I only wish that person would STOP creating posts and STOP hijacking other peoples threads only to BOAST about his mythical accomplishments as an author, publisher, and expert on whatever.  As mentioned before "NOBODY GIVES A SHIT' even if ANY of it was true.

Apr 30 23 11:44 am Link

Photographer

Focuspuller

Los Angeles, California, US

Simon Rob wrote:
There really is a con woman out to con me: and god knows what else: and I take this as serious and a friend has been targeted by a group that con people too. I don't know how many other friends and occultists are suffering the same thing. We are a greatly discriminated against group in society it does seem there is a smidgen of bad feeling against me by some members: but hate me if you want but not for my beliefs there is no difference in hating a jew for being a jew or a muslim for being a muslim than hating an occultist because they believe in and practice magick.

Realizing we are separated by a common language, in my plane of existence, if you know you are being conned, YOU CAN'T BE CONNED. Once you see the wizard is a huckster...

If you are, in fact, an occultist with the powers you claim, a simple con artist should be within your ability to easily defeat. Just wave your wand, or whatever it is you use to conjure your powers.

And do not confuse SKEPTICISM with HATRED. So prove you have the powers you claim. Quiet the skeptics. Make trump disappear.

Apr 30 23 12:09 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Simon Rob wrote:
For the person that said quality isn't required for success that is utter crap do they have any idea how difficult it is to be a professional author these days. It is an incredibly competitive field. Plus what the hell is wrong with pulp fiction and dime store novels? Sir Arthur Conan Doyle came out of the penny dreadfuls one my favourite authors. Most modern culture is based on things that were produced in huge numbers.

Does the punctuation and presentation in the quoted post, give you any credibility as a writer?

Do you know how difficult it is these days to eke out a living as an artist, photographer, model, retoucher, actor or any other type of creative? How arrogant are you going to be?  What kind of people do you think you are talking with?

The best find different levels of success from the rest.  Some actors may find success in commercials.  I find it interesting how many ads on the internet have the same guy doing voice over.  However, that success isn't equivalent to being a lead actor in the top grossing films, is it?  If an artist takes paintings to galleries and the galleries order prints, is that the same level of success as ordering prints themselves and hawking them at the county fair in the summer?  Does art ever sell at high prices at action because of the piece or the name of the artist, opposed to the quality of the art?  Never in the history of the world has music, art or film enjoyed commercial success when it was panned by experts?

Are you saying that cheap literature is equivalent to the best writings after YOU made a point of inferring that some of "you are mediocre and that many are below that the ones above mostly aren't that fantastic," [you are in great need of punctuation in that rant] you are going to take offense over a generality that quality is not required for success?  Is mass produced furniture of the same quality as exquisite hand crafted furniture?  Does the success of industrial products come from the quality or the ability to mass produce mediocre (below and above) pieces at lower costs?  It doesn't matter if the society is heavily influenced by mass produced items, that doesn't make them quality items.  That doesn't mean that mass produced items are automatically without quality.  But the success was not based on quality, necessarily, but cost. Nor were dime store novels automatically junk, but the success of the genre wasn't based on quality- it was based on being inexpensive.   

While you may cite Doyle as a success, how many authors of the genre and time did not enjoy the success of Doyle?  It is disingenuous to infer that the genre was quality because of the subsequent success of a few of many.   The fact is, the majority were mediocre, more or less- whatever the market would bear.

Stephen King is a prodigious writer and his success has come from the quality of his work.   Not prolific writings.  "Stephen King, an American author of contemporary horror, suspense, science fiction, and fantasy. His books have sold more than 400 million copies, and many of them have been adapted into feature films, television movies and comic books. King has published 65 novels, including seven under the pen name Richard Bachman, and five non-fiction books. He has written over 200 short stories, most of which have been compiled in book collections." [1]. In comparison, if an author wrote, let's arbitrarily say 700 books, what level of income would you say is required to view that person as a success?  Is success at writing a prolific number of books in a niche market the same as being on the best seller list a few times?

YOU can look at our ports and make assessments of our ability- without any idea of how the port represents the body of our work- and declare that some of "you are mediocre and that many are below that the ones above mostly aren't that fantastic."  How is that different from taking your 59 posts and gleaning a conclusion about you?   

Let's not forget why we came to this point in the discussion- because YOU deemed some as unqualified to present negative comments on your posts because of the quality of our portfolios.  YOU did not address comments and refute what was said to you.  You deferred to an unrelated and irrelevant condition and applied a subjective standard to elevate yourself and dismiss others.  YOU have generated self commendations hinting of success, but did not reveal the full story.  We know you wrote books.  You told us.  Have you offered suggested titles that we could read?   You offered that you have worked with many publishers, but did not tell us the capacity or the indicate the product that was the result.  You told us you were tortured, but left out the details.  Did you suffer like John McCain?  Why build yourself up and then hide so obviously in the shadows?  That behavior is meant to give you creds?

I have to wonder if you imagined the possibility that the people you were talking to here are capable and motivated enough to find out who you are- or was your intent to create an illusion we wouldn't look past? 

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_King_bibliography

Apr 30 23 01:27 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Hunter  GWPB wrote:
I have to wonder if you imagined the possibility that the people you were talking to here are capable and motivated enough to find out who you are- or was your intent to create an illusion we wouldn't look past?

He imagines lots of things.  Almost everything... except that.

Apr 30 23 01:35 pm Link

Model

Simon Rob

The method of torture was called pharmacological torture: that is its name everything you need to know is now available.

Apr 30 23 02:24 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Nope.  That isn't the whole story.  Why bring it up if you won't discuss it other than to create some type of self aggrandizing?  Please link news articles which chronicled your story at the time or shortly thereafter.  How about your memoir?  Were there people who serve as witnesses which would collaborate any part of the story that have information that can be linked? 

And if you are an author, why didn't you properly punctuate the response?  Not to deadhorse, but come on- you are a professional.  Maybe.

Remember, none of this would be a topic if you had not, for some reason which remains a mystery, brought up these cause célèbre of your life.

There is a lot of other stuff you voiced in this thread for which we are waiting for explanations.  You have made lots of wild claims with very little support.

But, hey, "I am just asking questions here."

“Why wouldn’t we ask questions about things like that?”

Apr 30 23 02:56 pm Link

Photographer

JQuest

Syracuse, New York, US

Simon Rob wrote:
NOTE I will not be talking of my torture here for any reason whatsoever.

I hope you understand my viewpoint.

Simon Rob wrote:
The method of torture was called pharmacological torture: that is its name everything you need to know is now available.

https://myliveactiondisneyproject.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/wait-what-meme-16.jpg

Apr 30 23 02:58 pm Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

It all adds up to what most people already thought.

Your version of events vs reality:

Your Pharmacological Torture = administered medicine for mental health treatment
'held hostage in an airport for a month' = spent a month in a mental institution
'scam artists from a few days ago appeared again with new identity and hair and makeup' = signs of paranoid schizophrenia
'best selling, world famous...' = delusions of grandeur, another sign of obvious mental health issues.

Once again, please seek professional help.
https://www.webmd.com/schizophrenia/delusions-grandeur

Apr 30 23 03:11 pm Link

Model

Simon Rob

It was invented in Guantamo bay and because it was designed to leave the torture victim ok I am ok today. Its basically where they give you a hallucinogenic drug and interrogate you. Its torture and an enhanced method of interrogation. I get it believe me if this is real the world is not how you think it is so decide it cannot be real. How can it not be real your own government does it to people it believes to be terrorists. 

I will not talk on torture anymore. I would hope you would understand but I doubt it.

Apr 30 23 03:18 pm Link

Artist/Painter

Hunter GWPB

Simon Rob wrote:
It was invented in Guantamo bay and because it was designed to leave the torture victim ok I am ok today. Its basically where they give you a hallucinogenic drug and interrogate you. Its torture and an enhanced method of interrogation. I get it believe me if this is real the world is not how you think it is so decide it cannot be real. How can it not be real your own government does it to people it believes to be terrorists. 

I will not talk on torture anymore. I would hope you would understand but I doubt it.

No, no.  You brought it up.  You probably have a deep need to discuss it as exemplified by the fact that you aren't just walking away.  I am not a therapist or mental health expert, but I can listen to real shit without mocking you.  Really, I can be emphatic- just don't snow me.

Why was your government torturing you?  Because you are a successful author of occult books?  Did someone cast a spell from one of your books that created mayhem?  How does your torture relate to your friend and naked images and the cameras in airports?

Inquiring minds, you know? "I’m just asking questions.”

“Why wouldn’t we ask questions about things like that?”

Apr 30 23 03:32 pm Link

Photographer

JQuest

Syracuse, New York, US

Simon Rob wrote:

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PVzcczv8d8g/VbzvCBaUwYI/AAAAAAAADGg/lQfxmpKb0wE/s1600/heard%2Bbefore.jpg

Apr 30 23 07:43 pm Link

Photographer

LightDreams

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

So MANY things that Simon Rob suddenly, and completely out of the blue, claimed.  And THEN insisted that he wouldn't talk about (riiiight....):

- "when my first 12 books were published with the old Finbarr books and was followed around when everyone was released, or the KIDNAPPING, etc"

- "In fact it is the BRAZILIAN POLICE THE TORTURED ME of which I PUT A PICTURE OF from afterwards: when I got home in another thread...

NOTE I will not be talking of my torture here for any reason whatsoever."

- "I believe that she is a FEMALE RAPIST and i know you will ask for SUPPORTING EVIDENCE BUT I WILL GIVE NONE...

I HAVE KNOW FEMALE RAPIST BEFORE so can smell the buggers a mile off.

I AM NOT GOING TO SAY WHAT I AM GOING TO DO BUT THINK ITS BLOODY OBVIOUS REALLY:  and PLEASE YOU LOT DON'T SPECULATE"

- "The method of torture was called pharmacological torture...

It was invented in Guantamo bay and because it was designed to leave the torture victim ok I am ok today. Its basically where they give you a hallucinogenic drug and interrogate you. Its torture and an enhanced method of interrogation.
I WILL NOT TALK ON TORTURE ANYMORE. I would hope you would understand but I doubt it."

Of course, there were so many OTHER extremely wild claims that he also made out of the blue, and then went to great lengths to "talk about"..  Take it all as you will.

---

There is one that he HASN'T claimed.   He (rather conspicuously) does not acknowledge writing ANY of George Santos' stuff.   Hmmm, the Brazilian connection and "interrogation" that he REALLY "doesn't want to talk about"...???    It's all starting to make sense now!

Apr 30 23 09:40 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

John Jebbia  wrote:
Well, at least there's something to read on Model Mayhem now...

Under the fiction and entertainment section?

Apr 30 23 09:56 pm Link

Photographer

Omaroo

Madison, Wisconsin, US

Simon Rob wrote:
I write about myself because i can only claim to write from my perspective and my life is like that and occultist authors do get lots of problems: Spanish inquisition anyone.

If you are a writer, as you say, why do you use so many colons in your writing? They are not grammatically correct in the way that you are using them.

Jun 29 23 07:17 am Link

Photographer

SayCheeZ!

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Simon Rob wrote:
I write about myself because i can only claim to write from my perspective and my life is like that and occultist authors do get lots of problems: Spanish inquisition anyone.

Omaroo wrote:
If you are a writer, as you say, why do you use so many colons in your writing? They are not grammatically correct in the way that you are using them.

Don't expect S Rob to answer. 
He's in MM Brig after spewing similar bullshit in another thread.
I don't know how long his sentence(s) are but if his brig sentence is as long as his written sentences and paragraphs are, it'll be a long time.

Jun 29 23 08:16 am Link

Photographer

JohnTozziPhotography

Seattle, Washington, US

Every once in a while, I come across a thread….whether it be on Instagram, Facebook, twitter, Reddit, wherever….and after I read through the entire thread, I am left with the feeling that this can only end with the police questioning everyone in it seeking pieces to a puzzle that unfolded in real life.

And here I am again.

Jun 30 23 02:46 am Link

Photographer

Omaroo

Madison, Wisconsin, US

Simon Rob.....OP.....

You've barely been in this community and I'm already tired of you.

Jul 09 23 10:11 am Link

Model

Simon Rob

Well i got into this thing via a scam. Someone I know has been dying for well over a year and early one it made me open to scams: got the money back though. But by the time my head cleared I was already in and thought may as well keep going. I got an agent but it has not been a wonderful success: been in a few online magazines: so maybe I was on the wrong track from the beginning. Ironically it was not the lure of looking a certain way but the lure of cash that drew me in. LOL They mentioned money and drew me in. What I don't understand is how you can get a legitimate agent and still not get work? The agent also covers extra work/walk on parts, presenting etc.. Maybe its because I do not drive or maybe the agent is on its past legs. It just does not seem like 1 casting a month is enough to find anything. I understand a male is disadvantaged at this thing and that the plus size male model thing is a scam with very little work. I don't think mature models do that well usually anyway. I think I will just stay with the agent and see if they ever bring me anything in. But this definately is not yielding the money it was supposed to. Don't get me wrong have been put in for decent jobs one was £800 + hotel stay and flight but don't get them. Maybe there is something wrong with my pictures. On their form you say if you need glasses and I do but only have half of my pictures wearing glasses and may glasses give quite a strong look which may not be that adaptable. Any feed back would be useful. I think I should to look at another way of making money and mixing my routine up. Don't fancy a regular job though that sounds crap. After all the extra money pulled me in maybe I should look at another flexible unconventional way of making money: or just stick to writing my day job.

Sep 19 23 12:29 pm Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom

Simon Rob wrote:
I do wonder though if this will turn out to be yet another attack on me for occultism such as when my first 12 books were published with the old Finbarr books and was followed around when everyone was released, or the kidnapping etc.... I do get in some scrapes.

How should young people cope with this because itt must be terrible for a youngster to deal with scams money loss, people posting naked pictures of them around. I can only imagine what a teenager must feel like. But what is acceptable changes and when I was younger it was the norm for miss whiplash kissagrams to strip naked men whose birthday it was in public. You could tell the men were not happy but felt they had to go along with it or be seen as a bad sport. Sometimes they used to use force on older men to strip them in public. Some of these things they did was sexual assaults but somehow it did nott matter because it was males and did not happen to females.
I think they used to have big guys with them that would intervene if anyone looked like they would get violent. The same happened with mud wrestling with women mud wrestlers forcibly stripping men and heavies stopping anyone from intervening. I think the 80's and 90's were times of a lot of anti male sexual abuse. The police of course did nothing. I just hope that people do not refuse to act when males get sextortion or revenge porn. I am not certain even today the police would do anything even if the make was a teenager even if school age. I could be wrong but am guessing they are probably next to useless.

Finbarr books are still around but they have not published 12 books on occultism by the same author as far as I can tell from their website.

http://www.finbarrbooksdirect.co.uk/our … witchcraft

Sep 29 23 04:07 am Link