Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Any Artists Selling Their Work?

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Are you an artist with products to sell?  I've plans of launching a business with a gallery attached.  I'm interested to see others works of art, as in paintings, drawings, and art deco photo creations.  Ceramics and sculptures will also be considered.  Please post your links to your marketing website (if you have one)  or other links to where your works can be seen.   

If I really like your work, I might purchase it.  There might be others here who would purchase. Let's help each other as an Artist community.   Would you consider showing your work at a gallery?  What do you think of NFT's?  Do you have a large archive of work, anything from photos, negatives to other items of interest that you need help with sorting through and documenting?

May 11 23 12:58 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

This is important!  I am getting closer to opening a gallery!   It will likely be in Las Vegas and/or California and later in North Carolina.  Looking for locations at this time.

Artists please at least do a shout out that you exist on here and post links to your website, Instagram, or any other place on the 'net.  Have a great Friday!   smile

I do intend to purchase, create lithographs and NFT's, along with allowing artists to exhibit their work online and at the gallery.

May 12 23 10:03 am Link

Photographer

Ken Marcus Studios

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Interested in hearing more details . . .

KM

May 12 23 10:17 am Link

Photographer

Managing Light

Salem, Virginia, US

Good luck and great fortune to you, Patrick.

May 13 23 11:43 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Ken Marcus Studios wrote:
Interested in hearing more details . . .

KM

Still working on the business plan.  Locating in Las Vegas is nearly a sure thing though. 

Thank you for asking.  I will keep you in the loop!

May 13 23 01:55 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Managing Light wrote:
Good luck and great fortune to you, Patrick.

Thank you!  Greatly appreciate your support.

May 13 23 01:57 pm Link

Photographer

Jeffrey M Fletcher

Asheville, North Carolina, US

This sounds interesting,I’d love to hear more.

May 13 23 06:05 pm Link

Photographer

Al_Vee Photography

If you're interested in landscape art nudes, I have plenty. I won't even charge you for them. You can just have some.

That being said, there are only a couple examples of that material in my portfolio here. If you like, or are interested in seeing more of my figure work, PM me.

BTW, I'm an OG MM traveling model. We've talked before. I've gone by the names ShivaKitty, then later Alexandra Vincent. I haven't been active on here as a model in awhile, but you know me. This is just my photography account.

May 17 23 05:00 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Al_Vee Photography wrote:
If you're interested in landscape art nudes, I have plenty. I won't even charge you for them. You can just have some.

That being said, there are only a couple examples of that material in my portfolio here. If you like, or are interested in seeing more of my figure work, PM me.

BTW, I'm an OG MM traveling model. We've talked before. I've gone by the names ShivaKitty, then later Alexandra Vincent. I haven't been active on here as a model in awhile, but you know me. This is just my photography account.

Of course I remember you!  The photography you've posted is thrilling art work!  Our mutual friend 'Star Child' of Nashville and I are "friends" on Facebook which is my prefered place to communicate.  Ken Marcus is at the top of the list of people who's work I want to display at a opening of a gallery in Las Vegas.  You are in North Carolina?  I have got to visit that State someday soon as I know many photographers and models (look on my Facebook) from that gorgeous State.  The scenery alone is enough to get me thinking of moving there, and I've not even been there yet. Gotta try to make my fortune in Vegas first.  LOL   

Yes, I am interested in landscape art nudes.  There are many such images coming from the Arizona and New Mexico States as well.  I have some long time and real friends in Las Vegas, so that is why I'm focused on setting up business there. After business is set up, I trust them to help run things while I do some traveling. My own past theatrical and concert photography should do well in Las Vegas as well. As a team, we will also be interviewing people for social media promotions. What is important to me is to set up the business structure in such away as to bring a positive flow of money as so to keep it going long after I'm gone someday.  This is going to be exciting!

May 17 23 06:00 pm Link

Photographer

Al_Vee Photography

Patrick Walberg wrote:

Of course I remember you!  The photography you've posted is thrilling art work!  Our mutual friend 'Star Child' of Nashville and I are "friends" on Facebook which is my prefered place to communicate.  Ken Marcus is at the top of the list of people who's work I want to display at a opening of a gallery in Las Vegas.  You are in North Carolina?  I have got to visit that State someday soon as I know many photographers and models (look on my Facebook) from that gorgeous State.  The scenery alone is enough to get me thinking of moving there, and I've not even been there yet. Gotta try to make my fortune in Vegas first.  LOL   

Yes, I am interested in landscape art nudes.  There are many such images coming from the Arizona and New Mexico States as well.  I have some long time and real friends in Las Vegas, so that is why I'm focused on setting up business there. After business is set up, I trust them to help run things while I do some traveling. My own past theatrical and concert photography should do well in Las Vegas as well. As a team, we will also be interviewing people for social media promotions. What is important to me is to set up the business structure in such away as to bring a positive flow of money as so to keep it going long after I'm gone someday.  This is going to be exciting!

I know Starchild. I've modeled for him and stayed at his house before while traveling. He's a really great guy. I talked with Ken M about doing a shoot at the beginning of 2019, but he was moving into his new place out in Vegas and the timing never lined up correctly.  We all know each other or have communicated, just through the US photo community. Im trying to re-establish contact with folks and start promoting my own creative work again, after a few years of being a hermit and mostly shooting family photos and corporate headshots. I'm building a website now, featuring more of my editorial and fashion-ish work, but it won't be up until next month.

Yes, I'm in North Carolina currently, so it's exciting that you're interested in getting down here. I used to help organize a photography workshop series out of a studio in the northeast - a long time ago now. Now that the Pandemic stuff is over, my goal is to get something similar up and running here. I'm keeping an eye out for actual studio space that would be suitable for offering East Coast M&Gs, workshops and events. There's nothing really like that currently in the western end of the state. I'm about 1.5 hours west of Charlotte.

Most of the landscape figures I have were shot on the West Coast or out in the Southwest. I have a lot of unedited stuff from when I first moved back to NC in 2019, but when 2020 came and everything shut down, there was a period of time when even the Blue Ridge Parkway were closed, so I couldn't access the waterfalls and landscapes.

I'd like to continue talking about your ideas and plans, especially since I'm living in NC (but, as you know, I've always traveled a lot) . My email is [email protected]. Email me, or we can talk here. I have a Facebook account but I don't use it much. I have Instagram @alex_vee311

Thanks!

May 18 23 04:51 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Al_Vee Photography wrote:

I know Starchild. I've modeled for him and stayed at his house before while traveling. He's a really great guy. I talked with Ken M about doing a shoot at the beginning of 2019, but he was moving into his new place out in Vegas and the timing never lined up correctly.  We all know each other or have communicated, just through the US photo community. Im trying to re-establish contact with folks and start promoting my own creative work again, after a few years of being a hermit and mostly shooting family photos and corporate headshots. I'm building a website now, featuring more of my editorial and fashion-ish work, but it won't be up until next month.

Yes, I'm in North Carolina currently, so it's exciting that you're interested in getting down here. I used to help organize a photography workshop series out of a studio in the northeast - a long time ago now. Now that the Pandemic stuff is over, my goal is to get something similar up and running here. I'm keeping an eye out for actual studio space that would be suitable for offering East Coast M&Gs, workshops and events. There's nothing really like that currently in the western end of the state. I'm about 1.5 hours west of Charlotte.

Most of the landscape figures I have were shot on the West Coast or out in the Southwest. I have a lot of unedited stuff from when I first moved back to NC in 2019, but when 2020 came and everything shut down, there was a period of time when even the Blue Ridge Parkway were closed, so I couldn't access the waterfalls and landscapes.

I'd like to continue talking about your ideas and plans, especially since I'm living in NC (but, as you know, I've always traveled a lot) . My email is [email protected]. Email me, or we can talk here. I have a Facebook account but I don't use it much. I have Instagram @alex_vee311

Thanks!

Thank you!  Let's bump this up as there has to be more than a few Artists interested.  Just a feeling, but I think that Las Vegas will be a good location for a business base for me to start from.  The low cost of starting a business attracts me.  Then I will travel from there.

May 23 23 07:16 pm Link