Forums > MM Market > FS - Studio Accessories - Columbus, OH area

Photographer

Brilliantly Broken

Columbus, Ohio, US

I have some various studio accessories to sell off. I'd rather not part this stuff out and would prefer to just sell all of it together, or at least a good chunk of it together. I am hoping to find someone that has some studio space that would appreciate just having these items around for use. It's listed all here together as a single lot in hopes that someone will want it as a single "item" (stating that I recognize the rule of not listing more than 10 items in a single post).

I haven't had a studio space in several years now, so this stuff has been sitting in storage in my finished basement. It all should be in usable shape still but probably has some storage dust to clean off. I can give a quick vacuuming to some items before they are picked up.

I am not really looking for much from this as I mostly could just use the free space again. If someone wants to pick this stuff up and offer me like $50 or something then that is fine with me. The items would need to be picked up from my house in Reynoldsburg as I do not have a vehicle large enough to put this stuff in to meet up. Let me know if you are interested in any of this though, I'll entertain any reasonable offers for someone that needs this kind of stuff.

The main items are listed below. I am sure I have some more random accessories around that I could pull out and offer up to someone if they are interested when picking these items up.

-Black pedestal stands, square (mannequin stands from a store? strong enough for an adult to stand or sit on)
1ft tall
2ftx2ft at their widest
Example Photo: https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/31352865

-Round sitting cushion (large, 2 vinyl covers in black & white)
32 inches wide
15in tall w/o casters
17in tall w/ casters
Example Photo: https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30621760

-10+ backdrops in bags and loose (various colors, designs, sizes)

-Jacket hanger, freestanding, gray and white
About 64in tall

-Manfrotto wall-mount arm for a light, MN098? (no hardware)

-Large picture frame (prop use), gold & black, classy style
44inx31in

Apr 22 24 12:14 pm Link