This thread was locked on 2008-10-21 15:46:09
Forums > General Industry > Sexy Mature Models 40+

Model

Lynn Louise

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, US

armineh wrote:
oh i forgot: THANK YOU LYNN, FOR STARTIN THIS THREAD!

Your very welcome!!  I'm so glad that there has been alot of positive responses....you guys make us "mature" girls feel awesome.....:-)

Feb 04 07 10:14 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

Thanks to everyone for all the positive replies!!
Keep em coming.....:-)

Feb 04 07 10:16 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

I love those older and mature women...

This one is in my portfolio here on MM and is 56 this year.

www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pid=1901475

Feb 04 07 10:36 pm Link

Model

BonnieAdele

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Hi sweetie.  Yeah to all the Mature Gals. I feel better now than I did at 20 . I am active , in shape and have several carers and my  education. I am going for it all.
Everyone lives into their 90's in my family so I have to do some for the next 50-60 yrs !!. Love ya ! Can't wait to meet you sometime !!  Bonita

Feb 04 07 10:45 pm Link

Model

Marcia Souza

Silver Spring, Maryland, US

I think age is just a number as you say on your profile. When I started modeling 3 years ago I got a manager who told me I should say Iwas 25 instead of 33 so I could get more job. So I did but I've seen so many gorgeous models on their 40's and they do get a lot of work !

Feb 06 07 06:41 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Feb 06 07 07:10 pm Link

Photographer

Sandy Ramirez

Brooklyn, New York, US

Mayanlee wrote:

Feb 06 07 07:12 pm Link

Photographer

1delete

Kalamazoo, Michigan, US

Lynn,

For what little work I do with "modeling" photography, I prefer working with someone at least in their late 20's and up. I prefer 30's and 40's. I did series of photos called "Like Fine Wine", which was women 40 and up. Included in that series were three ladies in their 50's. I would love to work with you or other ladies in their 30's to 50's. I do this type of photography, because I enjoy it. I like to try and create photos that can be called art, more than a commercial style of work. If you're ever over near Michigan, let me know. You are a beautiful lady. Keep up the great work.

Brian

Feb 06 07 07:22 pm Link

Photographer

BCCPDX

Portland, Oregon, US

Sandy Ramirez wrote:
Mayan - you rock!

Agreed.  Mayan should step out in front of the camera at least once a year as a public service, just to remind us all HOW IT'S DONE.

Pretty please?

Feb 06 07 07:23 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

BrianKP wrote:
Lynn,

For what little work I do with "modeling" photography, I prefer working with someone at least in their late 20's and up. I prefer 30's and 40's. I did series of photos called "Like Fine Wine", which was women 40 and up. Included in that series were three ladies in their 50's. I would love to work with you or other ladies in their 30's to 50's. I do this type of photography, because I enjoy it. I like to try and create photos that can be called art, more than a commercial style of work. If you're ever over near Michigan, let me know. You are a beautiful lady. Keep up the great work.

Brian

Thanks Brian......I would love to work with you as well....so you can guarantee that should I get anywhere near Michigan, you'll be the first one I call!!  Take care!
-Lynn

Feb 06 07 07:36 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

bump

Feb 17 07 10:01 pm Link

Model

Jay Corry

Houston, Texas, US

Lynn Louise wrote:
bump

Thanks for the bump - you are fun to look at smile

Feb 17 07 10:14 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

JayBC wrote:

Thanks for the bump - you are fun to look at smile

Thanks!  So are you Jay!

Feb 17 07 10:37 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

Bump!

Apr 17 07 08:53 pm Link

Photographer

picturephoto

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Sandy Ramirez wrote:

Yep and she should still model! lol!

https://fc01.deviantart.com/fs7/i/2005/222/f/9/Vivid_Cosmetics_by_photonutz.jpg

Mayan - you rock!

Oh yes.

Apr 17 07 08:54 pm Link

Photographer

et foto

Washington, District of Columbia, US

I've been looking for women to photograph in their 40's and 50's because it's a mental health decision..

I don't think I have any sort of patience left to photograph younger women, especially those in their 20's.
E

Apr 17 07 08:59 pm Link

Model

Sherrie

Elkridge, Maryland, US

When I'm down in Florida this summer I will look you up. This 52 yr old grandmother will keep modeling till she drops.

Sherrie

E wrote:
I've been looking for women to photograph in their 40's and 50's because it's a mental health decision..

I don't think I have any sort of patience left to photograph younger women, especially those in their 20's.
E

Apr 18 07 12:16 am Link

Model

TroisCouleurs

Dublin, California, US

Lynn Louise wrote:
Bump!

Bumps are totally unacceptable in this thread smile

Ok, I'll show off again smile
Here is a glam pic of almost 40 y o model by Sir John Carman https://foolstown.com/sm/bis.gif

https://img7.modelmayhem.com/070417/22/4625870f622f7.jpg

Apr 18 07 12:23 am Link

Photographer

et foto

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Sherrie just let me know when you are coming down and I'll make some time to shoot.

smile

E

Apr 18 07 10:05 pm Link

Model

Jay Corry

Houston, Texas, US

Sherrie wrote:
When I'm down in Florida this summer I will look you up. This 52 yr old grandmother will keep modeling till she drops.

Sherrie

Keep going!!!!!  Great stuff!

Apr 18 07 10:42 pm Link

Model

ncprettylady

Salisbury, North Carolina, US

I was wondering the same question..thanks for asking it! I really think your picture with the rope is very artistic. Great work....
A fellow over 40 girl...yes, I said girl!

Apr 18 07 11:06 pm Link

Model

Lindy Binford

Many, Louisiana, US

Lynn Louise wrote:
Thanks to everyone for all the positive replies!!
Keep em coming.....:-)

Lynn, Thanks for the thread.  YOur photo is a real winner. You look no more than  20, it's an amazing shot.  I am 48 with the heart and spirit of a 28 year old.  I still have guys younger than my oldest daughter of 27 hitting on me.  I am so happy to be in this era where us 40 + models are appreciated for taking care of our bodies and feeling comfortable about ourselves and in our own skins.  There is nothing fake about me and I'm so excited to try all of the new things out there on the more artistic level.  I'm pretty new to MM and have been approached by photogs from all over the country wanting to take photos of me.  It's very exciting being 48 and b/c of my age and maturity, and being comfortable in my own skin, photographers can see that and want to take photos of me.  So to all of us models just starting at 40 + and to those that have been in the industry for many years and are now in their forties and still going strong, my hats off to you. We will change the face of the natural women and it will be a mature women, comfortable about her looks, comfortable about her body, nothing fake or pretend, and willing to try all the new things out there for us on the more artistic level.
Keep up the amazing work,
Lindy 48

Apr 19 07 03:40 am Link

Model

Lynn Louise

Lindy Molitor wrote:

Lynn, Thanks for the thread.  YOur photo is a real winner. You look no more than  20, it's an amazing shot.  I am 48 with the heart and spirit of a 28 year old.  I still have guys younger than my oldest daughter of 27 hitting on me.  I am so happy to be in this era where us 40 + models are appreciated for taking care of our bodies and feeling comfortable about ourselves and in our own skins.  There is nothing fake about me and I'm so excited to try all of the new things out there on the more artistic level.  I'm pretty new to MM and have been approached by photogs from all over the country wanting to take photos of me.  It's very exciting being 48 and b/c of my age and maturity, and being comfortable in my own skin, photographers can see that and want to take photos of me.  So to all of us models just starting at 40 + and to those that have been in the industry for many years and are now in their forties and still going strong, my hats off to you. We will change the face of the natural women and it will be a mature women, comfortable about her looks, comfortable about her body, nothing fake or pretend, and willing to try all the new things out there for us on the more artistic level.
Keep up the amazing work,
Lindy 48

Hi Lindy!
Thanks!  You made my day....:-)  Your a woman after my own heart....lol....I can relate to everything that you said.  I'm so excited for you to be starting this endeavor and wish you lots of luck...but most of all...have FUN!  You say your comfortable in your own skin and alot of models aren't, so if you can get past that, then your images will portray the exceptional woman that you have become.
Hats off to you Lindy and you too keep up the amazing work!
Take care.
Lynn 41

Apr 19 07 08:11 am Link

Model

Marsha

Peoria, Illinois, US

I'm a mature just over 50 looking for shoots that will make my look that much better .Marsha

Apr 19 07 08:17 am Link

Model

Sabrina H

Westlake, Ohio, US

Well 40 is around the corner for me and I'm looking forward to looking 40 and fabulous!!!!

Like what one poster said, age is just a number and a state of mind!

Apr 22 07 07:38 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

ncprettylady wrote:
I was wondering the same question..thanks for asking it! I really think your picture with the rope is very artistic. Great work....
A fellow over 40 girl...yes, I said girl!

Thanks!!!  I appreciate that!  And your a knock-out!  Wow!  You go GIRL!!!

Apr 22 07 08:12 pm Link

Model

Cheri1

Dayton, Ohio, US

Apr 22 07 08:14 pm Link

Model

Peggy V

Birmingham, Alabama, US

hehe it's ALL good...I love being over 40!

Apr 22 07 10:52 pm Link

Model

Janie Marie

Cambridge, Idaho, US

Some one may have brought this to your attention already but check out the second page in the forums..in praise of mature models.

And check out Ageless Beauty..he is wonderful.

Apr 22 07 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

Shutterbug5269

Herkimer, New York, US

Lynn Louise wrote:
I've seen thread's for Models 30+, but what about us girls that are 40+?  Is there a need for us mature models or do the younger models have preference over us?

When I was taking photography in college, one of my earliest regular models for studio portrait photography was well into her 40's.  In many respects, I would rather shoot with a more mature woman than some of the younger models on here.

You have an open invitation to come to Upstate/Central NY and shoot with me ANYTIME!  I would love to work with you !

Mark

Apr 22 07 11:04 pm Link

Photographer

TouchofEleganceStudios

Vallejo, California, US

I love this thread and all women over 40. I would love to shoot with any and all women over 40. I think that you are all beautiful.

Last year at the end of the year I had wanted to do a shoot "40 Women Over 40". I ended up being transfered down to Southern California, Long Beach to be exact, loving it. The beaches. A rooftop swimming pool with a 360 degree view. And now this thread brings me back to yearning to do that shoot.

Any women over 40 who see this thread I would love to hear from you. There will be fashion looks, very dressy, dressed to do a night on the town (putting on the Ritz so to speak), swimwear, Harley's and other big bikes, Classic cars and trucks and to top it off with sexy boudoir lingerie shoots....

Apr 22 07 11:08 pm Link

Photographer

TouchofEleganceStudios

Vallejo, California, US

To all those beautiful women about to be 40 and over 40 who are responding and those that have not yet seen this thread I wish all off you great success and that you find yourselfs filled with requests to shoot with you. I for one would love to shoot with all of you. You are all beautiful in my eyes.

Apr 22 07 11:13 pm Link

Photographer

Larry Brown Camera

Atlantic Beach, Florida, US

I really love older models but in my area they are very hard to find.....
Anyone (40+) want to visit Atlantic Beach for a great shoot?

Apr 22 07 11:16 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

Janie Marie wrote:
Some one may have brought this to your attention already but check out the second page in the forums..in praise of mature models.

And check out Ageless Beauty..he is wonderful.

Yes..thank you...but this thread was running way before that one...
Both are awesome!

Apr 22 07 11:21 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

Ruben Grolet wrote:
To all those beautiful women about to be 40 and over 40 who are responding and those that have not yet seen this thread I wish all off you great success and that you find yourselfs filled with requests to shoot with you. I for one would love to shoot with all of you. You are all beautiful in my eyes.

Why can't you be closer? lol.....

Apr 22 07 11:23 pm Link

Photographer

Herb Way

Black Mountain, North Carolina, US

Lynn Louise wrote:
I've seen thread's for Models 30+, but what about us girls that are 40+?  Is there a need for us mature models or do the younger models have preference over us?

Every model who's ever flaked on me has been a twentysomething.

I'm dying to find mature women for my book project.  https://www.modelmayhem.com/casting.php?ccid=836

Apr 22 07 11:24 pm Link

Model

L E O III

Toledo, Ohio, US

I'll be 40 at the end of the year smile  Let's hear it for us old-timers!!

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/lionthelion/NoShirt-1.jpg

Apr 22 07 11:29 pm Link

Model

Lynn Louise

Leo 3 wrote:
I'll be 40 at the end of the year smile  Let's hear it for us old-timers!!

https://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o2/lionthelion/NoShirt-1.jpg

Who's the old timer?  I don't see any old timers?  lol...

Apr 23 07 12:47 am Link

Artist/Painter

Art of Vincent Wolff

Wheaton, Illinois, US

Glad you resurrected this thread, Lynn.  all of the over 40 models who posted her and the other thread look wonderful!

Apr 24 07 01:31 pm Link

Model

Sweet_Daizie

We have the right to be here just as they do. We take care of ourselves.
Who said that when we are "40" that we have dress like we are 80 act like we are 60 and look like we are older than that.
Be proud, we don't have to be 20ish to look good. It is in how we act. I'm "40" :} and proud of it. And still act like I'm a kid that is what keeps you young at heart, soul, mind and body. Enjoy. It's like being a kid all your life.
You are as old as you feel so why not keep looking your best at any age.

Apr 26 07 09:32 pm Link